Chapter 14

He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

14. He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?

 

“Yah, you should have seen the look on her face!” Baekhyun's minions laughed out loud together. Everyone busted out laughing and headed their way inside for the end of classes. As Baekhyun followed his friends, a few thoughts roamed through his head and he felt his heart beating a lot faster than usual.

 

“Why? What’s wrong…oppa~?” one of Baekhyun’s friends cooed, smirking at him mischievously. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and said, “Cut it out.” His friend shrugged and started teasing him again, “Hey, just saying you know? Since yo-” Baekhyun quickly covered his friend’s mouth before he could say anything else. His friend’s eyes rounded at Baekhyun's quick action. The friend tried to gasp for some air but Baekhyun was pretty much covering up his whole mouth. “Wae? Wae? Wae?” the rest of Baekhyun’s friends turned around and saw Baekhyun and one of their friends at each other. “Baek, the dude can’t breathe!” another friend yelled. “His face is turning purple oh my god!” someone else shouted sarcastically. Baekhyun snorted and let go of his friend. He pushed his friend to the side and walked ahead.

 

“Dammit. What the hell is his problem?”

 

“He’s a little sensitive at the moment. Take it easy Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and followed Baekhyun to class.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Wait!” you called for the boy in front of you to turn around but he kept on going. “Chan!” you tried to call for Chanyeol again but he completely ignored you, picking up his pace. You cursed under your breath and tried to cross the street where Chanyeol was. You tried to outrun the green light that was blinking. You were almost there but not quite. The red light came on and cars started to honk your way. You turned your head and gasped. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he ran towards you without a second thought. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to the side before any cars ran you over.

 

“Mina! Are you stupid or what?!” he shouted and glared at you. You stared down at your feet, still in complete shock. “What the hell did you think you were doing?!” Chanyeol shouted at you. “You wouldn’t stop when I called after you!” you bellowed back at him. Chanyeol stared at you and tried to find a reason for an excuse but he came up with nothing.

 

“You should’ve been more careful,” Chanyeol said before he walked off. You stared after him and cursed under your breath, “Pabo.”

 

You slowly followed Chanyeol and arrived at your workplace a few minutes later.

 

 

Ara greeted Chanyeol first and he had ignored her. He walked past her quickly to the front counter. Then Ara greeted you but you ignored her too. She cocked her head and watched the both of you do your own thing. She sighed and made a mental note to ask about it later.

 

The door to White Fragrance opened and a group of high school kids walked up to the front counter. They ordered what they wanted and sat down at two tables. You were just cleaning up, like usual, until Chanyeol called your name, “Jung Mina! Coffees ready!” You jumped in place and looked up annoyingly, “WHAT?!” you screamed back at him. The high school kids and Ara all jumped in shock and turned to stare at you. “Coffee!” Chanyeol shouted back at you and pointed to the trays. You rolled your eyes and threw the mop on the floor and stormed your way towards the counter.

 

You grabbed the trays and carefully walked your way towards the high school students. You called out the names of the orders and handed everyone their drinks before slamming the tray back on the front counter. Chanyeol jumped in place and turned around. He was in the midst of mixing coffee when you scared him. He glared at you but you walked away without saying a word, going back to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter