Chapter 22

He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

22. He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?

 

Baekhyun dropped you off in front of your apartment after leaving Mika's Bar. He was hesitatant whether or not he should ask you if he could come in. He thought it wouldn’t be appropriate just yet so he let the thought slip. You smiled at your new gay-boyfriend. Although it was awkward to have a gay as a boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun makes you feel different from everyone else and it mattered to you.

 

Baekhyun is mean to you. And you hate him. But he is the first man to make you feel so much pain. The first to make you feel odd and out of place. And the first to make you stumble.

 

You love him. But love was too early.

 

“So?” Baekhyun interrupted your thoughts. “Hmm?” you questioned. Baekhyun grinned and pulled you in for a hug, “I hope you could change me,” he whispered into your ears and caught you by surprise. Your eyes widened in the process. “You really want me to change you?” Baekhyun nodded and let go, “Of course. Unless you want to believe I'm this kind of guy, and you know, you would be going out with a ga-”

 

“I GET IT!” you shouted, stopping him from his ramblings. You rolled your eyes and punched Baekhyun’s chest softly. Baekhyun caught your hand and tipped your chin to look up at him, “You’re a girl and you’re making me feel all of this I've haven't felt in a very long time.”

 

“Feel what?” you asked, pressuring him to answer you. You wanted to know how he really felt about you. You were always the one expressing your feelings and he was the one watching. It was about time it was the other way around. “You know...just feelings. It’s hard for a guy to change. I think you’re one in a zillion,” Baekhyun smiled widely. You smiled back at him and nodded. Your gay-boyfriend winked at you and you urged a little giggle. “I still don’t know if you’re trying to be one or you really are one,” you stated and looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. You were being serious.

 

Sometimes, it felt like Baekhyun was trying to hard to make everyone believe he’s gay. But yet again, he does girly things beyond your imagination.

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer, which left you in deep thought, “So which one is it? Is he gay or is he not?” Baekhyun shrugged and tapped your nose. He giggled and then pushed you towards your apartment, “Go. It’s late!” he urged. “Fine, fine!” you shouted back. “Bye oppa!” you said and ran inside shyly. Baekhyun stood outside, staring after you with rounded eyes, “Did she just call me oppa?” he asked aloud. “She called me oppa. Op-pa!” he exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement. “Wait…why am I so happy?”

 

Baekhyun stopped and straightened himself like a man. He cleared his throat and looked around, hoping no one noticed and headed down the other end, smiling to himself.

 

 

You walked down the little hill of your apartment complex and hurried to the bus stop, only to be interrupted by a figure jumping in front of you. You let out a loud squeal and fall backwards into his arms. “MINA IT’S ME!” he shouted. You looked up and made eye contact with him. “Wh-What are you doing here? H-How did you find my place?” you questioned. He scratched his head and then smirked, “I know things…” He released you from his arms and stared at you. You raised a brow and scanned him from head to toe. “You’re not stalking me...are you Kris?” Kris’s eyes widened and he raised both hands in his own defense. “No, no!”

 

“Hmpf…” you mumbled and walked pass him without another word. Kris stared after you and then jogged quietly behind. You saw his shadow from the sun's reflection and turned around. Kris’s eyes widened and he took a few steps back. “Why are you following me EXO-M shi?”

 

“Me?” Kris asked curiously while pointing at himself. “Who else is here?” you asked, turning your head to look around. “I’m not following you. Who said?” Kris asked, raising a brow at you knowingly. “You’re trailing behind me…I have to get to school Kris…”

 

“Then get to school. I’m not stopping you.”

 

“O-Okay…” you said and turned back around to leave to the bus stop. You caught Kris’s shadow still following behind you and quickly turned around but he had already disappeared out of sight. You scratched your head in confusion and wondered what the heck was going on. You pushed the thought away and stopped at the bus stop, waiting until the bus came.

 

 

The bus ahjusshi stopped in front of campus and you hurried in.

 

You panted for breath as you speed-walked to get to your first class of the day. You sat in your seat, finding Chanyeol dozing off next to you. “Yah,” you nudged him, “You didn’t sleep well last night?” Chanyeol opened one eye and peeked through. He shook his head, “Kyungsoo kept me up all night…” he mumbled, dozing off again. “Wae?” you asked curiously. Chanyeol ignored you and his head fell flat on the desk. He didn’t even felt the pain and continued to sleep. You shook your head at him and smiled to yourself.

 

You grabbed your backpack and fiddled around for your notebook and pen. You set your stationaries on the desk and stared at the entrance. You smirked to yourself when EXO-K, excluding Chanyeol, walked through the door, playfully mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter