Chapter 23

He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

23. He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?

 

“WHAT? WHY? HOW? WHEN? WHO SAID!” you shouted, holding onto your head in confusion, anger and also curiosity.

 

The sound of the bell rang suddenly and you had no choice but to head to class. You promised yourself that you were going to make EXO tell you everything at work. You just knew they would show up at White Fragrance sooner or later.

 

 

Chanyeol was trailing closely behind you as you walked ahead. He knew you were angry with him. He didn’t tell you anything about EXO moving in next to you and matter of fact, he was going to be joining them. You opened the coffee shop’s door and shut it almost immediately in Chanyeol’s face. Chanyeol fell to the ground and passed out. “Hey!” Ara exclaimed and rushed over towards you. You waved back, believing that she was greeting you into the store and said nothing in return. You had made your way into the kitchen before Ara screamed for Chanyeol’s dear life to wake up. You were too occupied with being angry that you couldn’t hear Ara shouting loudly in the front.

 

You walked out of the kitchen, only to see Ara tending to Chanyeol on one of the front booths. Your eyes widened and you ran over quickly, “What happened?!” you cried when you saw the unconscious Chanyeol. Ara turned her head to glare at you, “He passed out…” she mumbled. “But he was right behind me just now…” you reasoned. Chanyeol grunted and slowly opened one of his eyes, peeking to see if anyone was around. You crossed your arms and stared him down, “What do you think you’re doing, Park Chanyeol?” you asked him seriously. Chanyeol closed his eyes quickly and pretended he was in pain again when he was not. You rolled your eyes at him and ignored the many things Ara was telling you.

 

You grabbed the mop by the front door into your hand. Just then, EXO came walking in and you swung it directly at them.

 

Kai, Sehun, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Chen all dodged your mop except for Kyungsoo, Kris and Xiumin. You smacked Kyungsoo, Kris and Xiumin in the face, hard and perfect.

 

“Oh my god!” Sehun shouted and aided Kyungsoo while Luhan squealed for Kris and Xiumin. “Their nose is bleeding!” Sehun roared and led Kyungsoo to a table to sit down. Your eyes widened and you dropped your mop onto the floor. Kai quickly grabbed it and handed it to Ara. They hid it somewhere while your jaw dropped at the 3 with the nosebleed.

 

It was by accident though. Or was it?

 

“Mina…” Baekhyun called your name. You turned your head slowly and stared blankly at him. “Come,” he said as if you were not in your right mind but well, you weren’t. Ever since encountering EXO-K, you’ve become more aggressive and your true nature has finally been revealed. Were you hiding an identity? Now comes EXO, you’ve become more scarier than you should be.

 

Baekhyun placed you down next to Chanyeol in the booth. Chanyeol was now wide awake. He scooted slowly to the other side, scared that you could probably turn into a madwoman again and murder him instead. “I-I’m sorry…” you apologized, turning to look at Kyungsoo, Kris and Xiumin. “I-I didn’t mean too…” you mumbled. They didn’t say anything. They ignored you and let their members take care of them. You lowered your head and then suddenly cried. EXO’s eyes widened and turned to the crying voice.

 

Not only was its Baekhyun’s weakness for girls to cry but it was also EXO’s weakness altogether. Your crying pretty much solved everything.

 

“No no no! It’s okay! Mina, we’re fine!” Kris shouted and hustled over while holding a napkin to his nose. “Yeah! Duizhang says we’re fine so we are fine!” Xiumin said, running over with a napkin rolled up and stuck into his nose. “No we’re no-” Kai elbowed Kyungsoo in the stomach before he could finish. You cried even louder when Kyungsoo said that. “Look what you did idiot!” Kai shouted at the older. “No, it’s fine. I’m fine. Its not like I’m about to die or anything you know?” Kyungsoo said, approaching you. He knelt down and raised your face to look at him in the eye. You had tears streaming down your face as you glared at Kyungsoo in return. Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter