Chapter 25

He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

25. He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?

 

Baekhyun came home to EXO-K with EXO-M hanging out at their apartment, his body rejecting to stay alive. Kyungsoo noticed and turned around to stare at his hyung, “Hyung, you look dead. What’s wrong?” he asked. Baekhyun turned to stare at his friend and sighed. He sat down next to Chanyeol and turned his head to look at all of his friends. “I asked her to the winter formal,” Baekhyun decided to finally say. EXO-K’s eyes widened, gasping in surprise. “What formal are you talking about?” Kris of EXO-M wondered curiously. 

 

Since EXO-M came back not to long ago, they didn’t know that the university had a winter formal dance coming up. “Hyung, it’s the annual dance. Every couple will gather together and try to compete for the ‘Best Couple’ award and ‘King and Queen’. And also, everyone is invited!” Kai answered Kris. “Wow, colleges still have those nowadays?” Xiumin asked. “Of course!” the maknaes of EXO-K cheered. 

 

“Wait…” Lay said suddenly. Everyone turned to look at him. “Baekhyun…”

 

“Yeah?” Baekhyun answered the older. Lay raised a brow and asked, “I supposed you just came home from asking Mina to the dance?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened, taken aback by Lay’s sudden guess. Lay smirked and nodded to himself satisfyingly. “WHAT?!” EXO all shouted except for Lay as if they haven't heard earlier. Everyone was in a daze at that moment. They never expected Baekhyun to ask you to the dance. Furthermore, Baekhyun has never been to one before.

 

Baekhyun lowered his head in embarrassment and sighed. “Wow, really hyung?” Kyungsoo wondered. Baekhyun nodded slowly and looked up, glaring in Lay’s direction. Lay grinned and just shrugged.

 

EXO started to all gather around Baekhyun to cheer for his bravery in deciding to ask a girl to a dance. Baekhyun shyly blushed every time someone made a teasing remark but nonetheless, Baekhyun actually enjoyed the comments and thanked everyone for their support.

 

 

You rubbed your eyes tiredly after taking a quick shower and walked back into your room. You screamed when you saw a few people hanging out your window like hooligans or worst, stalkers with a little mix of ertedness. Your eyes widened and you gasped, hurrying over to the window and pulled the curtain over. You heard banging on the window but you shook your head, trying to get rid of the noises.

 

“Yah! Jung Mina! Aren’t you going to open this thing?!” Kris shouted from behind the curtain. You ruffled your hair in frustration and angrily stormed over to the window. You placed both hands on your hips and glared at the covered window. “Jung Mina!” Kris shouted again. You cursed under your breath and pulled the curtain, revealing Kris, Kyungsoo and Sehun on the other side. “What do you boys want?!” you screamed on top of your lungs. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he arched back a little. Kris glared at you and knocked on the window. You shook your head, refusing to open it. “Noona, we would like to take you out to dress shop for the winter formal!” Sehun decided to not beat around the bush and blurted out. Kris and Kyungsoo’s eyes widened at the blunt maknae of EXO and turned to stare at their friend. You crossed your arms in front of you and eyed the 3 troublemakers outside your window.

 

“Oh really?” you asked. Sehun nodded happily and grinned. “Well, too bad, I can’t go out today because Ara called me in for work earlier…” you said, disappointment across the troublemakers' face. Sehun frowned and so did Kris while Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped. You just shrugged and turned away. You waited for them to shout something else at you but there was complete silence at the other end. You turned back around and they were gone. Your eyes widened at how quick they can be and just shook your thoughts away.

 

You turned your head to look at the digital clock on your bedstand and gasped. “Oh my god! Ara’s going to kill me for being late!” you shouted, running around your room for a change of clothes.

 

 

Your best friend and Chanyeol greeted you when you walked into White Fragrance. For some odd reason, Ara did not get mad at you for being late. You stared at her as she smiled at you. You raised a brow curiously but shrugged the thought away, walking behind the counter for a water bottle.

 

“How’s business so far?” you wondered. “A few walked in but nothing serious…” Chanyeol answered from behind. You nodded at him and leaned with your elbows on the counter. You sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter