Going home with...

My Mysterious Hero

The bell rang, you grabbed your bag and left to the gym. You waited for about ten minutes then Rihye arrived.

"Unnie~! What took you so long?" You asked.

"Well, sorry. Jinnie was talking a bit bad about me during class." She replied sarcastically.

"Who's Jinnie and what was he talking about?" You asked.

"You wouldn't want to know and it's getting pretty late so let's go home!" Rihye ignored your question.

She just grabbed your wrist and dragged you. While the two of you were walking, you guys were talking. Suddenly, a group of boys blocked your way. You and Rihye stopped your tracks and stared at them.

"Who are you?" Rihye asked.

The boys stared at her before staring at you. 

"Ask the cutie next to you." One of the boys replied as he nodded at you.

Rihye gave you a puzzled look. You stared at the boys before realization hit you.

"You guys are the ones who wanted to have fun with me." You said as you pointed at them.

"Yep. It's us." One of the boys smirked.

Rihye didn't need to be told twice because she knew what they want from you. She glared at them.

"Ooh~! Looks like our little cutie brought her friend to have fun with us." One of the boys said.

"Shut up! We're not here to fun with you boys! We;re trying to go home!" Rihye shouted at them while glaring at them.

"Ooh~! Sorry, girls. You have to have fun with us before you go." One of the boys replied.

"Tsk. As if." Rihye rolled her eyes.

The boys start advancing towards the two of you. You and Rihye backed up slowly.

"When I count to three, run." Rihye whispered to you.

"Where?" You whispered back.

"To your house." She replied.

"What about you?" You whispered.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." Rihye replied.

"But I am worried about you." You protested.

Rihye glared at you and you shut up.

"1...2...-" 

Before Rihye could finish, someone cut her off.

"Yah! Stop that!"

Everyone whipped their heads towards the owner of the voice. You recognize one of the masked boys to be your mysterious hero. The other boy, not so much. You heard Rihye gasp so you stared at her.

"What's wrong?" You asked her.

"That guy who shouted is the one who saved me from losing my ity yesterday." She replied.

"Did I lost my ity yet?" You asked.

"No!" Rihye shouted.

"Do you know who that other boy is?" She asked, pointing at your mysterious hero.

"Yeah, he's my mysterious hero." You replied as you stared at him.

Rihye nodded. The boys walked towards the the masked boys.

"So, it's you who stole our cutie from us?" One boy said to your mysterious hero.

"He's the one who stole our cutie from us!" Another boy shouted, pointing at Rihye's mysterious hero.

Both your and Rihye's mysterious hero glared at them. In a blink of an eye, a fight started. You and Rihye watched as both your mysterious heroes punch and kick all those other boys. Less than a minute later, all those boys were knocked out with the other two boys standing there panting. When they looked up at you and Rihye, you two flinched and tried to leave.

"Where do you girls think you're going?" 

You and Rihye stopped your tracks and glanced back at them.

"Uh...nowhere." Rihye replied.

Rihye's mysterious hero had his arms crossed while tapping his right foot impatiently. You glanced at him then to Rihye then back at him.

"Sure. C-" He was cut off by your mysterious hero glaring at him.

"Uh...Bro, what do we do to those girls?" Rihye's mysterious hero sling an arm over your mysterious hero's neck.

While the two seem to be distracted, Rihye signaled you to go. You nodded, understanding. You and Rihye glanced at the two of them before running off. The boys saw the two of you run off and grinned.

"Should we go after them?" Rihye's mysterious hero asked.

"What do you think?" Your mysterious asked.

The two of them started to walk to their motorcycles and drove after you two. You and Rihye parted ways to your house. You stopped running and tried to catch your breath while your hands were on your knees. Unaware, a motorcycle stopped near you. You heard an engine and looked to your left to see your mysterious hero leaning against his motorcycle with his arms crossed. You shut your eyes and sighed. Your house is only a couple of miles away. You tried to run again but he grabbed your arm and dragged you towards the motorcycle.

"Yah! Let go of me!" You shouted as you tried to release your arm out of his grip but he was too strong.

Before you knew it, you were on the motorcycle with him. A few minutes later, he was dragging you to your house. He let go of you before walking off to his motorcycle and sat on it. Before you could say something, he drove off. You huffed before you the keys into the door and opened it. Once you entered, you walk to your room immediately. You lay on your bed. You think about you mysterious hero before drifting off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long chappie! Hope u enjoy~!!!! Kekeke. I know you guys can guess who's Rihye's mysterious hero, right? Okay, nothing else to say so bye~!!! XD