First conversation with Changbum...

My Mysterious Hero

You and Rihye entered the classroom. You were surprised to already see Changbum and Hyukjin there. You cocked your head to the side. Changbum glanced at you sideways.

"Wow. I'm surprised Changbum and Hyukjin arrived early." Rihye stated.

"Yeah." You nodded in agreement.

"Yah. Do you know how those guys, who tried to you last night, look like?" Rihye asked, facing you.

"Um..." You were thinking about it but the vision was blurry.

"No. It was too dark." You replied.

Rihye sighed.

"It's alright. But from now on, I'll walk you home, okay?" Rihye asked.

"Nae." You smiled.

"That's good because I'm afraid of the dark and hate to walk alone." You mumbled.

By now, the two of you were at your desk. You were sitting down as Rihye stood in front of you. Changbum just sat there with his hands in his pockets as he listened to your conversation with Rihye. Hyukjin was beside him, talking about this and that.

"I know. You'll always be a kid no matter what age you are, Jiyoung." Rihye laughed.

"Yah! Unnie!" You pouted with a blush of embarrassment.

"Okay. Remember to always meet me at the usual place, okay?" Rihye asked.

You nodded with a smile.

"Okay. Oh, the teacher's here. See you later." Rihye waved.

"See you too." You smiled and waved.

Rihye left to her desk and so did Hyukjin. You sighed to yourself.

"What does Rihye unnie want me to avoid those who mentioned about or ? Is it really that bad?" You asked to yourself.

"Yes, it is."

You jumped at the voice and whipped your head to your right. Changbum was facing you.

"W-Were you t-talking t-to m-me?" You stuttered.

Changbum rolled his eyes before nodding.

"What do they mean?" You asked.

Changbum turned quiet again.

'Is this girl really that innocent? Aish. I can't tell her what it means.' Changbum thought silently to himself.

You just stared at him.

'Why is he so quiet?' You thought.

Changbum sighed before looking at you.

"Even if I told you what it means, you wouldn't get a thing." He reasoned.

"But I still want to know." You pouted.

"Curiosity kills the cat." Changbum muttered.

"Yah! I'm not a cat." You whined.

"I didn't say you were. You said it by yourself." Changbum said, amused.

"You're so mean." You pouted and crossed your arms.

"I'm always like that." Changbum said.

Your eyes widened as you realized you were talking Changbum for the first time! Changbum stared at you weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh! Nothing. Just realized I'm talking to you right now." You replied, honestly.

"Is it really that important?" He scoffed.

"Well, you're always so quiet." You shot back.

"Not really." He muttered.

You stared at him weirdly.

"How? I've never seen you talk to anyone else but Hyukjin." You reasoned.

"Right." He nodded in agreement.

"Now, you're the first person I've ever talked to in this classroom besides Hyukjin." He muttered.

You blush at those words.

"You're also the first guy I've ever talked to in this classroom." Your blush got worse.

Changbum heard it and chuckled.

"Guess, we have a few things in common." He stated.

"Yeah." You nodded in agreement.

"You should copy the notes the teacher wrote or else you wouldn't understand tonight's homework." Changbum said.

You stared at him for a few seconds before looking at the board. Your eyes widened as you saw the amount of notes the teacher wrote. You quickly opened your notebook and pen and copy down the notes as fast as you can. Changbum chuckled at your actions.

'This girl is so cute." He thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More moments of Changbum and Jiyoung! Hope you guys enjoy! Hahaha! The forever innocent Jiyoung. She is so cute! Okay, bye~!!!! XD