Almost got kidnapped...

My Mysterious Hero

You were walking down the street while looking down. You sighed as you kept on thinking about Changbum. Suddenly, your heart started to beat like crazy when his face came up in your mind. You stopped your tracks as you hand over your chest.

"Why is it being like this? Am I having a heart attack? No. Too young. What is this feeling? Aish. Just forget it." You said as you continued your tracks towards your house.

It was getting late as you continued to walk. It was getting kind of cold so you crossed your arms. You felt like someone was following you so you looked back but saw no one. You turned around and cocked your head to the side before shrugging it off and continued to walk. You got that feeling again so you looked back again. Again, you saw no one. Once you turned around, you gasped. In front of you, there were a group of men, smirking at you as they check you out. You backed up a bit.

"C-Can I help you?" You asked.

"By having fun with us on the bed." One of the boys replied.

"How are we going to have fun on the bed?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Stop acting innocent. I know you know what we're talking about." Another boy said.

You stared at him, blankly. You thought about it for a minute.

"Oh. You mean pillow fights?" You asked.

The boys exchanged looks before laughing.

"So this little cutie is innocent." One of them said.

You jut stared at them. You don't know why they are laughing.

"Am I that innocent?" You asked.

They all stopped laughing and stared at you.

"Do you still want innocent? If you don't to, then tell us. We're more than happy to help." Another one of them said.

"Do you want to go with us?" Another boy asked.

You just stared at them.

"For what?" You asked.

"To have fun." One of them replied.

You looked at the sky.

"But it's getting late." You protested.

"It's late when you're having fun." One of them chuckled.

"But I don't want to have fun. I want to go home." You pouted.

"We can bring you home. Tell us where you live." One of them said.

"Uh...no thanks. I can go by myself." You said as you were about to walk off but some of the boys blocked your way.

You stared at them, confused. You wondered why they did that. They all smirked before advancing towards you. You backed away while staring at them in horror.

"W-What's this?" You stuttered.

"Sorry, babe. We don't want you to leave, yet. We want to have fun with you first, then you may leave." One of them replied.

"S-Sorry, but it's getting late. I-I have to go now."

"NO! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH US!" One of them shouted.

You were so shock. You didn't understand why he screamed at you.

"W-What fun?" You stuttered.

"Have with us."

"What is ?" You asked.

"Oh. Forgot she's innocent. Alright, we'll tell you what is. is when-"

He cut off by one of the boys being knocked out on the floor. You and the rest of the other boys turned to look at the boy on the ground. You looked up and saw another boy standing in front of you. He was glaring at the boys. Too bad you couldn't see how he looked like because he's wearing a mask. Once his eyes landed on you, you gulped and backed away from him and the boys. He fought with all the boys as you just stared at them. You flinched at the harshness as the boys started to fall to the ground. The boys scurried away after they were defeated. The boy wearing the mask stared at them as they ran off. 

After they were gone, he glanced at you. You flinched at the gaze. He walked towards you. You were getting scared as you looked around trying to find a place to run. You spotted one but he already grabbed your wrist and dragged you.

"Yah! Are you trying to kidnap me or something? Yah! Let go!" You shouted.

He ignored you as he just continued to drag you. He let go of your wrist and reached into his back pocket and pulled out his keys. He sat on the motorcycle and the key in. The engine roared. He hesitated for a bit before staring at you. You stared at him back.

"W-Why are you s-staring at m-me like that?" You stuttered.

He patted the seat behind him. You just stared at him with a puzzled look. He rolled his eyes before grabbing your wrist and pulled you to sit on the seat. Before you knew it, the motorcycle started to move. You were startled as you screamed and hugged his waist tightly while hiding your face in his back. He smiled before riding off to where you live. He stopped right in front of your house. He glanced back at you.

"Yah..." He said.

"Yah."

"Yah!"

He glanced back at you. You were already sleeping. He sighed before picking you up in bridal style. He stopped in front of the door. He his hand into your bag. He did not mean to but he wanted to get the keys. When he got it, he unlocked the door and walked in. He set you on the couch. He set your bag next to you. He stared at you for about a minute or so. He found a pad and a pen. He sat down and wrote a note before leaving the house.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry. This chapter is kind of lame. Hope you enjoy. ^^