What happened?!

My Mysterious Hero

The sunlight glared through the window and caused you to shuffle a bit in your sleep. You turned away from it making the sunlight glare at your back. You got annoyed so you sat up. You rubbed your eyes and look around.

"Where am I?" You mumbled.

You look around again and discovered you were in your living room sitting on the couch.

"Oh. I'm in the living room but why am I sleeping on the couch? I never slept out here before. I normally sleep in my room." You said to yourself as you scratched your head in confusion.

That's when you realized you were still in your uniform. Seeing your uniform, you remembered you have school today! You whipped your head at the clock. It was 6 A.M. You sighed a relief. School doesn't start until 7. You jumped off the couch and ran inside the restroom. You took a quick shower and put on your second pair of uniform and threw the one you were wearing while sleeping in the laundry bucket. You made yourself breakfast and ate it. You found your bag next to your couch. You cocked your head to the side.

'When was that there?' You thought.

You picked it up and threw it over your shoulder. When you turned around, something caught your eyes. You looked down and realized there was a note. You picked it up. It says:

Next time, you better be careful when you're walking alone. Walk with someone like Rihye or something. If you're wondering who I am, then you'll know the next time you see me.

Please stay out of danger,

your mysterious hero.

You nearly dropped the note. Then, you remembered what happened last night. 

"That man that wore the mask saved me and brought me home! How did he know where I live?!" You asked no one in particular.

You realized you were getting late. You shoved the note in your bag and ran out the house. You ran all the way to school. You stopped and panted. You put your hands on your knees. You looked up and found Rihye staring at you.

"Yah! Jiyoung, what took you so long? You're never this late. You're always early. Tell me. Did something happened last night?" She pondered you with questions.

You sighed as you your hand inside your bag and pulled out the note and held it out to Rihye. Rihye stared at it before taking it and read it. Her eyes widened after she read it.

"Omo! Are you okay?" She asked as she looked for any bruises or any marks on you.

"I'm fine. If it weren't for that mysterious hero then I could've have fun with those boys." You said.

"Wait. What fun? What did those boys say they do to you?" Rihye asked getting suspicious.

"They said something about wanting me to have with them." You shrugged.

Rihye groaned and face-palmed. You rose an eyebrow at her.

"By the way, what does means?" You asked.

"Jiyoung, if someone asks you about than run away from them as fast as possible okay?"

"Why? Is it something bad?" You asked getting scared.

"Yes, very bad. Especially for a girl like you."

"O-Okay. I will do it."

"Or if you can't run, then scream as loud as you can. Got it?"

You nodded.

"Okay, we should go back to class now."

Rihye gave you the note back and you shoved it back in your bag. The two of you left unaware someone was watching the two of you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope ya enjoy! :D