The New Transferred Students

My Mysterious Hero

You and Rihye were walking down the hallway. As expected, students who pass by bowed at the two of you. Both of you would smile at each and everyone of them. Once both of you were out on campus, Rihye sighed a relief.

"Boy, that was tiring." She commented.

"I know. At least, you'll be one of the nice girls around."

"Yeah, not like you. Miss Innocent."

"Rihye."

She rolled her eyes before walking off. You sighed before following her. She was walking too fast so you had to run to catch up with her. You were panting once you caught up with her.

"Wow. You need to run more." Rihye smirked.

"Yah, I'm not good with running." You complained.

"So? You still have to keep your body in shape. What if you get into danger? If you're not good at running, the dudes might catch up to you and do whatever they want with you." Rihye reasoned.

"Who would do that to me?" You asked.

"I don't know. Some dudes that wants to girls or kidnap them or whatever."

"What does means?" You asked.

"Oh my goodness." Rihye face-palmed.

"Jiyoung, it's better if you don't know."

"Is it bad?" You asked.

"You can say that." Rihye sighed.

'Gosh, this girl is too innocent.' Rihye thought.

"Did you hear about the new transferred students?" You asked, snapping Rihye back to reality.

"Yeah, I've heard they're boys."

"Are they hot?" Rihye asked.

"I don't know." You shrugged.

"What do you mean, 'hot'?" Rihye face-palmed again.

"Never mind."

"Why do you keep on slapping your face? It isn't good for your head."

"Whatever. Let's go." Rihye grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards both of your classroom.

When both of entered, you two bowed and smiled at the teacher. Which made your classmates squeal. You and Rihye walked towards your desks and sat down.

"Okay, class. As you all must've heard, there is a group of students transferring here. We happen to have two of them in this class. So I want you guys to be nice to them, okay?"

"Nae!" The class replied.

The teacher smiled before gesturing a 'Come in' sign towards the door. Two boys entered the classroom. Their charisma caused girls to squeal, including Rihye. You just stared blankly at them. The first boy had his hair down and he smiled and bowed a bit to the class. Again, causing the girls to squeal even louder. The second boy has his hair down but he was oddly mysterious and quiet. He ignored the class as he was walking. Both of them stood next to each other. Their full appearances caused the girls to squeal again. 

"Okay, boys. Introduce yourselves." The teacher ordered.

"Anneseyo, I'm Jang Hyukjin. Nice to meet all of you." He bowed and waved cutely. Yes, again. The girls were squealing.

"Anneseyo, I'm Woo Changbum." He bowed but he kept his hands in his pockets. Girls were squealing because of his cold aura.

"Okay. Hyukjin, you sit next to Goo Rihye and Changbum, you sit next to Hwang Jiyoung." Gasps were heard. 

It's obvious they were jealous of the four of you. Hyukjin's eyes scanned the class as he try to find where Rihye sits. Rihye took notice so she raised her hand. He smiled before walking towards the empty seat next to her and sat down. Changbum just stood there like nothing happened. His eyes were scanning the class. Once it landed on you, shivers ran down your spine. You glanced at the empty seat next to you. It's the last seat. Changbum walked towards the seat and sat down. The teacher started the lesson.

"Um. Hi, I'm Jiyoung." You introduced yourself in a childish manner.

He glanced at you sideways before rolling his eyes towards the teacher. Your jaws dropped at his actions.

'Why is he so rude? I dislike rude boys. If he's rude then I won't talk to him.' You thought as you turned your head towards the board, like it was the most interested thing in the whole world. 

Unaware, Changbum smirked at your actions as he saw it in the corner of his eyes.

'This girl is more interesting than I thought.' He thought in his mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chappie! Enjoy~!!!!!!!!! XD