Chapter 7

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

            "He didn't call me today.Wait a minute,I should be happy that he didn't disturb me. Andwae,andwae,andwae he hurt because of me." Bora murmured."I must go to his house and look for his condition.But,how if he hug me again?" she hesitated."Haa!I have great idea." Bora take a pen and a piece of paper."This will fix it" Finally,Bora decided to visit Jaejin.

          When she arrive,Jaejin omma's kindly greeted her and welcome her in."You are beautiful. My son is so lucky to have a girlfriend like you." claim Mdm. Lee happily."Actually,we're.." but Jaejin's omma didn't listen her words."You came here to visit Jaejin right?He's in his room.I will prepare you some meals." said Mdm.Lee friendly.She really likes Bora."Umm..you don't have to.." once again Bora finish her words.Mdm. Lee have gone to the kitchen."Huh" Bora take a long deep breath.

          When Bora climb up the stairs,she heard someone singing and playing guitar.

Saranghae love me,

Nal modeo believe me,

Mwodunji halsu issseo neol wihae uh uh uh,

Tukbyolhan sarang inna amuri chajado,

Namanhang sarang inna chajabwado eobseul geol....

FT Island-I wish

Translation:

I love you love me

Believe me believe me

I can do anything for you uh uh uh

No matter how much you try to find someone special

No matter how much you try to find someone like me,there won't be anyone else

 

          "I love that song.FT island!!" claim Bora.She opened the door.Jaejin shocked."Why are you here?" asked Jaejin."Is it a sin to visit someone who is sick?" said Bora without answering him."Hey,you have a great voice and I really love that song.Can you sing it again?Please.."Said Bora."You like it? Well,I know I have a good voice.Hahahaha!!" replied Jaejin proudly.Bora making face."Okay, I'll sing it exclusively for you." said Jaejin and starts singing.

           Suddenly,Mdm. Lee entered the room with some cakes and tea."Owh,I'm sorry for disturbing your date.Here,Bora.I've prepare it with lots of love.Enjoy it." sha said."Komasemida.Actually,aunty don't have to do this for me." explain Bora.Mdm. Lee just smiled and exit the room.In front of Jaejin's room she smile hugely."Finally,I don't have to worry that Jaejin never have a girlfriend" she chuckled.

           "Sign here." claim Bora when she shows Jaejin a contract."What is this?" asked Jaejin. "Read it!" instruct Bora.

I, Lee Jae Jin promised to follow the below instruction:

1. No hugging Bora

2. No kissing Bora

3. No ..............

4. ...................

He read the contract carefully and says,"Why I must sign this?I want to sleep." argued Jaejin."You must sign it.Wake up!I don't like you hug or do something bad to me." claimed her.'Why didn't he sign this contract?He likes to do that?Eww...' she murmured.'andwae,andwae,andwae..I must do something to make he sign it.'

           "You are very bad at hugging.I think you have a girlfriend before,right?" Bora hint him. "Who said?I have hundreds of ex-girlfriend you know?!" Jaejin lied to protect his ego.His face turn red.Bora saw a pink teddy bear at a corner of Jaejin's room."You keep a pink teddy bear in your room?So childish!" claim Bora."yeah,I want to throw it in the bin soon." he lied."Then, I will throw it for you" Bora tried to psycho him."No,no,no don't do it.I love that teddy bear.Give it to me!!".actually the teddy bear was the last give from his late nuna before she died in a car accident.Bora throw it to Jaejin."Sign this contract!" instruct Bora."No way!" replied Jaejin. "Or you want me to fuss it around your school?" she psycho him again."You don't have any proof.." he claimed.Suddenly,Bora take out her phone and take Jaejin's picture holding the bear.

           "Alright..alright..I will sign it.Huh!Did you satisfied now?!" he finally surrendered."Good boy!" cheer Bora and kiss his cheek."You deserve it." said Bora before she leaves Jaejin's room. Jaejin's face turns red once again."Owh,and thanks for this yummy cake" she return and took a cake that Mdm. Lee have prepared.

In a park....

           Kai was jogging alone and suddenly his new girlfriend,Naeun approach him."Takiya, I have something to tell you" whined Naeun.Kai stop and stare at her."I heard you fought with someone because of your ex.You don't have to.You're mine now!" claimed her."No,I was wrong to love you! I want to return back to her.Let's break up." says Kai without hesitating."No,you love me.Don't return to that damn anymore!" Naeun hug Kai's arm."Ish!Get out from my way!"Kai pushed Naeun and ran away from her."Takiya!!Kajima!!" whined Naeun again and follow Kai.