Chapter 2

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

        "Today, I will start a new life!!".Shouted Bora enthusiasticly.Now, she really hate boys after she know that her omma and appa had divorce.Her sister told her that their appa bring other woman to their house and make their omma upset.After the divorce Bora never see her appa.She really hate him.

       Suddenly,her phone buzz.She thought her friend,Hyorin called her but otherwise an unknown number.'Hmm..Who is it?'."Anyeonghasseo,who is there?"

Jaejin: It's me..Jaejin.Are you surprised?

Bora: How did you get my phone number?

Jaejin: That is not important.I want you to come to the park near my house right now.Get it.Now!

Bora:Hey..Who are you to instruct me like that!!

Jaejin: You didn't remember.I am your boss and you..my assistant..hahaha!!

Bora: Owh..really!!How could I forget it.

Before Bora could finish her words..

Jaejin:You have to be here in one minute..One..two..three...

 

Bora quickly grab her scooter's key and rush to the park..When she arrived,she saw Jaejin sits on a bench nearby."Huh..what did you want you dummy!!"asked her exhaustedly."I want you to wash my car..now!!".Bora cofounded."!Are you crazy...You want me to wash your car on this hot day in this park?!"ask her angrily."Wash or I sue you!".He warn back."A..Arassoe.."she replied. 'Owh,is this my new life?'

       "Huh..that guy will going to ruin my life"...Bora talked to herself and started to remember the terrible scene she have experienced that day.

The terrible scene..at the park..

        Jaejin called his gang to the park.They teased and laughed at Bora when she start doing her work."Look!There's a crazy grandmother washes a car in the park..is she crazy?".All of them started to laugh loudly.Bora tried to be patient as she countinued her stuff.But,when she heard the gang again and again,she burst."Dae!!This 'crazy grandmother' is so crazy that she wash a car at the park..wae?!Is that your problem?Cipal!!Just go and mind your own bussines!".she reached a pail of dirty water that she have used to washed the car and started to splashed it at the boys faces."That's what you get when you try to teased this 'crazy grandmother'!"

        Bora stumped her feet and leave the park.as she walked away,Jaejin shout at her."Hey..Andwae..kajima!!You haven't finish your work".Bora tried to ignore him and countinued her walking.Then,she remembered that her washing materials still at the park.She stop and ran to the park to take it back."Pheww...luckily the guys has gone..".

        From behind the bushes,Jaejin approached to Bora.He smiled at her."Dummy..why do you smiled at me like that?Do you want to teased me?".Jaejin smile again."Gwaenchana?Mianeyo..Don't bother about my friends..they just like to make jokes.When Jaejin said the words, Bora melted..but she tried not to show it."Jaemiopta..It doesn't funny..Why do you care if they hurt me.You are the same like them..Why did you bring they here?Owh..I know..I am a clown that try to make jokes to the spectator".

        "Listen..urm what did your name again?".He remembered that he hadn't ask her name."Bora".She answered shortly."Listen Bora..If you get hurted,there's no one else I could bullied.".He sound seriously but actually he tried to make fun of Bora.'I thought he realy care about me' Bora murmured."Owh..stop it..It's late,Iwant to go home".Bora replied lazily.

        "Well..Anyeong!".Jaejin said as Bora walk away."Bora!".She woke up from her daydream.'How could I daydream about him."Dae..I'm coming omma".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How was that?I have make chap 1 more longer by adding the previous chap 2 in it..I will try harder to make this story better and longer..maybe I will update the third chap a bit late..so wait for it..