Chapter 3

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

           Bora saw her omma  writing something on the table.'I wonder what is it' she murmur.She secretly look what her omma was writing.'Omo,omo,omo..that is a divorce form'.She really shock but tried not to get noisy.When her omma leave the table she immediately grab the form."iI think appa had been here and ask for this form.He's really crazy!Doesn't he know that omma really hurt because of him?!."Bora sigh,she feel very frustrated on her appa's action.

           "What are you doing here,Bora?"ask her omma."Omonyi,did you really want to separate with appa?" Bora ask curiously."Your appa had came here yesterday.He says that he want to marry the woman he have brought here.So, he ask me to sign this form.I think this is better for us.He's still yuor appa anyway.But,I assume that I've never had a relationship with him."she says without hesitating."He is not my appa nor a human to me!"she says sadly.

At Fairy Highschool (girls school)....school coridor...

           "Hey Hyorin,what's up?"she greeted her only bestfriend happily to hide her sadness.Quickly,Hyorin hug her cause she knows Bora just clash with her boyfriend."Gwaenchanayo?I've heard too much gossips about you and Kai.What's going on?Why did you break up with him?"Hyorin ask continously."Gwaenchanta,I just feel boring with him, that's why we clash.Hahahaha..." Hyorin feel strange of  her friend.

           "Palli,it's time to get into the class".Bora gets famous when she have a relationship with Kai.Who didn't know Kai?The boy in Genie Highschool that is just in front of Bora's school.Of course the other girls in the school were really jealous.Jaejin? He is famous for his arrogant behaving towards girls.He have no feeling towards girls but he is not a gay.

           On their way to the classroom ,"Bora,I heard a rumor said that you clash with him because he kissed other girl.Jinja?" Hyorin suddenly remembered a gossip."Jongmal?It's just a joke.Where did they get the story?I really bored with him.Jebal, don't talk about him anymore.Promise me."."Dae,miane"she replied.

On their way home....

          "Hyorin,I have a great story to tell you!" Bora starts their chat since they've been silent along the way."What?Tell me..tell me..." hyorin get interested ."On the day when I break up with Kai,I have an incident with a crazy boy.He said that he  want to sue me cause I have scratched his expensive car with a coca-cola can." with her fingers shake on the word 'expensive'."Then,what happen?He sue you?That is so mean!".Hyorin getting curious of Bora's story."then,I asked him a forgiveness and he ask me to be his P.A. or he will sue me.It get crazier when he says it is for a hundred days."Does he crazy?He must be so stingy.Who is he?" she ask."Do you know the boy named Jaejin?He's from Genie Highschool." replied Bora."I have heard his name.But,he is from a rich family,right?Is he good-looking?I never see him before,I only know him through gossips." Bora's phone buzz."I think it's him,he called me almost everyday!" she sigh.

          'What?!Your homework?!I have a lot of homeworks to be done.Could you ask me later or do it by yourself?".Tutt..tutt.Jaejin puts off the phone."that is very mean" said Hyorin."Well, it's my fate" she replied.