Chapter 1

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

           Bora walk alone from her school after a clash with her boyfriend,Kai.She cannot believe her eyes when she saw Kai kisses other girl."Kai,what are you doing?Is that your new girlfriend?!O, I knew it!!How dare you.."Bora started to cry."It doesn't what you think..I..I just.."replied Kai."Just what?Just wanna f*** with this girl?Enough!!!We break...."shouted Bora angrily.Kai run after Bora and stop her."Just leave me alone..There's nothing for you to explain anymore".Kai untalkable.Bora quickly run away from Kai.

         "I cannot believe it.How dare he make me like this..Darn it!!".Bora found a coca-cola tin on the ground and throw it to release her anger.Suddenly,she heard a shout from a boy not far from her.She was very shocked when she saw the coca-cola tin she have throwed hit a Mercedes car own by a boy who is a student of Genie High School (boys school).

          "Hei!!Are you blind or what!Can't you see my expensive car here.Pay for it!"yelled the boy.The boy was Lee Jae Jin or his famous name Jaejin.He is a son of a CEO who is very influential in the country.Allthough he has a very good-looking face he is also arrogant.He always boast about his richness."It just a little scratch..Did you have to angry about it?!Huh..you are so stingy"

           "No..no..no...You have to pay it or you want me to sue you??"he tried to threaten Bora.

           "Just because the small matter you want to sue me!!"

           "Remember,I am the CEO's son.I can do anything I want"

           "Okay!!Okay!!But could I do other thing for you except paying it.I have no money now.."she said,finally succumbed.

           Jaejin think for a while and lastly get some tricky idea."How about being my personal assistant for 100 days..You must follow all my instruction or not I will sue you.You get it?!"

           "Okay.."She countinued walking to her house leaving Jaejin alone behind and sing Sistar's song,Alone.Jaejin smiled hugely and feel very satisfied.'I feel strange when I look at her.Anyway,she will be my next victim' he murmured.

At home...

          Bora arrive at home late in the evening."Omma..Appa..I'm home".She heard a woman crying and quickly approached to the sound.She saw her omma was crying in her room and the things in the room was scattered."Omma,what happened?Why are you crying?".She was so curious to know what makes her beloved omma crying."Gwaenchanayo..Nothing,dear.Why did you come home late?Hava you eated?".Her omma didn't want her daughter to worry about her and she tried to change the topic.

"Omma,please don't try to change the topic.Why did you crying?".She asked again.She looked around at the scattered room and tried to understand the situation."Omma,what did appa do to you?!".Her omma crying."Bora,you are old enough to understand this.Please leave omma alone."

Bora hard to leave her omma crying alone in the room but she understand that her omma need a time to calm herself.So,she leave the room and mind her own problem in her room.'Is today the worst day in my life?Why did many problems hit me today?Oh, I hate my life' she murmured.

She opened her drawer and take her diary out.She always write in her diary when she feel sad.

Today is the worst day in my life.I had a clash with my boyfriend.I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw he kissed other girl.Then I have to be a personal assistant for Jaejin just because a small accident...and the worst thing I saw omma was crying.I never saw she cry..I felt very sad today...I really hope today is only a nightmare to me..

Bora fall in sleep on her desk after she have cried while writing on her diary.