Chapter 6

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

           "Hey,Jaejin!You make me been warned by my teacher for the first time in my life!I will kill you." Bora run towards Jaejin.She did not realize a stone on the ground and fell towards Jaejin.They stare each other for a while.Students that walking around saw the scene and clap their hands.Kai push other students to look what had happen."Darn it.I have warn you not to touch my girl!" shout Kai.Jaejin push Bora aside and quickly stand.

           "Relax,I didn't do anything to her,she fell on me.Wae?Is it you problem?".Jaejin stays cool.Suddenly, a big punch hit his face.Before he could do anything,Kai kick and punch him again and again.He is out of control.Jaejin fell to the ground once again.Bora quickly stand up and try to stop Kai."Stop it!Hajima!!" She didn't bother what other students was thinking."You can't beat him like this!You are so evil!" shout Bora."I try to protect you.You are still my girlfriend" explain Kai."We have no relationship anymore.Now,you're free to flirt with other girl' bora help Jaejin to stand up.

           Bora leads Jaejin and they walk home."Are you alright?"ask Bora."Gwaenchana.Is that your ex-boyfriend.He is strange."claim Jaejin."Don't bother about him.Just shut up and walk.Why are you so heavy?!" Bora starts babbling.

           When they arrive,Jaejin opens the gate and they entered the house.Bora brings Jaejin to his room.She go to the kitchen and take a container and fill it with some water.When she come back to Jaejin's room,she take her handkerchiefand wipe Jaejin's livid."Ouch,be careful.It hurts." complain Jaejin."Patient please" they did not realize that Jaejin's parents have arrived."Jaejin!We're home.We brought a nice souvenirs for you!" shout her omma.But they didn't haer it.

           When Bora still focusing to wipe Jaejin's livid,suddenly he hug Bora ."Hey,what areyou trying to do?Let me go!" Bora have no energy to push Jaejin."Bora,why are you so kind to me,did you like me?' ask Jaejin.Bora's eyes widen."Who likes you?I just feel sorry for you.Now,let me go!' shout Bora.Suddenly,Jaejin's omma open the door.Jaejin quickly release Bora.They feel ashame."Sorry auntie.I want to go.Anyeonghasseo." says Bora."Okey,then.Bye dear." she replied.

           "Finally,you have a girlfriend.She's beautiful.Who is her name?" says her omma and pinch Jaejin's cheek."She's not my girlfriend." replied Jaejin shortly."I saw you hugging.Anyway, why are your face so terrible.Do you quarrel with your friends again?Omma have told you not do that!" says her omma seriously.

          "Omma!I didn't punch anyone,but he punch me.I'm innocent." claim Jaejin."You look so messy.How can you go to the school tommorow?" her ooma worried."Well.Perhaps I can escape." Jaejin joke."Alright.But you must go to school this Thursday." replied her."Dae.Omma,can you ask our driver to take my car at the school?I can't drive now." his omma shook and leave him alone.She didn't really care about her son because Jaejin always fight with his friends and come home with many livids on his face.

           "I was only joking and omma give me MCs for two days.Yahoo!!" yell Jaejin happily."I think I'm crazy now.Did I loose my mind?Why did I hug Bora." he says regretly.

On the way to Bora's house.....

           "Yucks!I feel disgusting.I should take a bath and scrub my body really hard.That boy is crazy!" Bora murmured.