Chapter 5

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

         "Wake up!It's morning!Don't you go to school today?!"Jaejin tried to wake Bora up."Where am I?What are you doing to me?Why did I sleep on your bed?"Bora ask cotinously and hug herself."you slept on my bed yesterday.Hey,relax I didn't do anything bad to you.I slept in the other room." Jaejin explained.'Then why don't you wake me up last night?" ask her again."I feel very sleepy at that time.Don't blame me."

           "It's late.I gonna go now.Bye." quickly Bora grab her bag and leave Jaejin alone."Hey, let me drive you to your house.You will late for school if you walk." says Jaejin."Okay, then hurry up!" replied Bora.When they arrive,her omma quickly came towards them."Bora,you sleep with a boy?" ask her omma seriously.Before Bora could say something, Jaejin replied"She just help me to do my homework.Then, she accidentaly slept.My omma said let her sleep cause she didn't want to disturb Bora." lied Jaejin."Jinja?Bora, get in and take your shower otherwise you will late for school." her omma instruct."Arassoe!"

           "Kamsamida.Are you her boyfriend?What's your name?" ask Mdm. Yoon kindly.'Dae,I'm her boyfriend, Lee Jae Jin imnida" replied Jaejin gently."Can I drive her to the school?My school is only infront of her school.So, it's a small matter for me" ask Jaejin."Of course, you can.Come in, have a breakfast with us" she invite Jaejin.

           "No thanks,I have ate this morning.I will wait here"."My daughter are so lucky to have a boyfriend like you".Bora's omma smile hugely and entered the house.

In the dining room....

          "Bora,quick!Your boyfriend is waiting out there" says her omma with a smile.Her nuna, Sora look at her and smile insinuately."Who?Kai?He's not my boyfriend anymore!"Bora replied."Who's Kai?I talk about Jaejin" says her omma."What?He is not my boyfriend either!".Ding-dong!The doorbell is ringing.'Come on.Hurry up!" says her omma."Okay,okay" replied her lazily.She open the door and saw Jaejin stood there."Why are you so late ?I am boiling out here waiting for you" says Jaejin innocently."Quick!We are late if we continue babling here" replied Bora without bothering Jaejin's words.

           When they arrive,"Kamsamida for sending me here.Why are you kind today?"."I must act kind to you infront of your omma otherwise she would think bad of me." replied Jaejin."Why did you say that you are my boyfriend?You are over acting". ask her again.Jaejin silent."Get out of my expensive car now.You will add the scratch if you stays here!" try to change the topic.

           When Bora get out from the car,Kai from a distance stare at her.But, Bora didn't realize that Kai stares her.Kringg!!The school bell's rings."Omo!I'm late" she immediately entered the building.

In Genie Highschool...

           "Hey,wait!I need to talk with you" shouted Kai to Jaejin."Did I know you?!" says Jaejin innocently."Don't you  ever disturb my girlfriend anymore.What is your relationship with Bora?She's mine!" warned Kai."If I'm her boyfriend then what are you going to do?" he replied bravely. Suddenly, their teacher approach them."Kai,what are you doing there?It's my class now!" Kai show a punch sign to Jaejin and follow his teacher."Huh,immature!" Jaejin murmured.

In Fairy Highschool....

           "Bora!Where's your homework?" ask Bora's teacher."I..I..I forgot to do it." she replied."How can a clever student like you forget to do your homework!You never do incomplete your homework"Okay,since this is the first time you do this,I'll let you go.But,if you repeat it,I will not hesitate to punish you.Arachi!" warned her teacher."Arrasoe,miss!".Bora replied.'This is all Jaejin's fault.I will kill him' she chukled.