❤❤❤

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

Chapter 9;

 

Jiyong and Chaerin were already on the bed making out with each other, feeling extremely excited, Jiyong take it to a new level, he used his left hand to explored Chaerin’s body as though as his hand had a mind of its own, memorizing each and every curves she has, while his right hand snake its way to the back of her neck pushing her head towards him which deepened the kiss even more.

 

Soon, Jiyong left chaerin’s mouth and move slowly and seductively towards her collar bone, feeling pleasured, Chaerin let out a small moan of pleasure. Making Jiyong even more excited to explore her.

 

Soon what seemed to be an innocent act, turn to something else with clothes being thrown almost everywhere. [TIME SKIP~ since this is only rated general~ ><]

 

After what they did earlier, Chaerin was already in the arms of Jiyong with her head on this shoulders, she was drawing lazy circles on his chest while Jiyong had a foolish smile on his face, playing with chaerin’s blonde hair, twirling it around.

 

Chaerin’s POV;

I can’t believe Jiyong and I just did ‘IT’ I’m happy that he is my first,^^ but what if Jiyong doesn’t love me THAT much and dumps me after this? What if this is also just a one night stand to him? Oh no… why do I have to think of all this NOW!?

 

Soon, it was getting late, Chaerin had just showered and changed into her PJs, Jiyong had already planed on staying a little longer here till the rest of the 2NE1 members come back. Jiyong had already changed back to his clothes he had worn earlier today. And was now with Chaerin at the living room watching some television programs.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N; I'm losing some inspirations now~ might not update as frequent.. >< im sorry! :/