I miss you...

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

CHAPTER 7;

 

 

When Jiyong reached chaerin’s dorm, he slowly laid Chaerin on her bed, < you might be wondering why he knows her room so well right? Well, they are SOULMATES obviously he would know~ :P > he tuck her in, and went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for her to eat.

 

About half an hour later Chaerin woke up from the smell of what seem to be some fish porridge coming from the living room, she then made her way downstairs to see what’s EXACTLY cooking.

 

She said: “ Dara unnie! Is there left over for those? I’m kinda hungry!” not knowing that this “Dara unnie” is Jiyong. When she reach the living room, she was shock and embarrassed to know that Jiyong was actually at the dinning table giggling, as he heard what she said earlier.

 

Jiyong then imitated Dara and said: “ dehh chaerinie, these are not left over but freshly cooked food!”  xD

Chaerin: “Yahh, its not funny... >////< Did you cook this for me? And since you’re here…. DID YOU BRING ME UP TO MY ROOM!?”

Jiyong: “Wh

oaa there babe, you’re still a little weak, take a sit and I’ll slowly answer your questions!”

 

Chaerin then sat directly opposite Jiyong.

 

Jiyong: “well, if you must know, yes, I cook this for you to eat, so you better eat all! And also, yeah, I bought you up to your room, why?”

Chaerin: “thanks for the food then, well, for starters, I don’t like having ANY one to go IN or to SEE my room, I guess you’re the first one to know what’s in my room… this is so embarrassing…”

Jiyong: “what’s so embarrassing about you’re room? Ohhhhhhh… you mean that BIG rilakkuma bear beside your bed? Ahhahaha!”

Chaerin: “ YAHHHH! Shhhh! Don’t you dare tell anyone about it! Or else…!”

 

Jiyong just started laughing while Chaerin was still, embarrassed about what he saw… after awhile when she was almost done eating, Jiyong then asked her why she didn’t eat anything and blahblahblah…

 

After eating some medicine, Chaerin insisted on washing the dishes since Jiyong was the one cooking them. When Chaerin bought the dishes to the basin and was washing them, out of nowhere, Jiyong came from behind and back hug Chaerin with his face buried at the crook of her neck. Jiyong murmured: “I miss you Lee Chaerin…”