Negative Thoughts...

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

Chapter 10;

 

It was already late at night; the other members have yet to come back. Chaerin was flipping through channels over channels and was just staring blankly on the television, noticing this, Jiyong raised an eyebrow and lean closer to her ear and whispered “Yah… jakiyah, if you continue doing that, the TV might spoil y’know?

Chaerin jumped a little in surprise as she felt Jiyong whispering. She then mumbled “Sorry…

 Jiyong: “Are you troubled with something? You don’t seem okay, wanna share it with me?” by now he was facing straight at her, staring right into her eyes though, chaerin’s glaze was still fixed on the TV.

Then Chaerin turns herself and face him too, she hesitated a while; Then finally let’s out her thoughts. “Ji, what we did earlier… w-was it just a o-one night stand for you? Will you regret anything you did? Do you love me as much? What if I get pregnant?” she said letting the fears and sadness away for a while.

 Upon hearing what she said, Jiyong’s eyes widen a little then soften; he wraps his arms around her and said soothingly to her…

 

Jiyong: “That’s what you’re worried about!? Firstly, it WASN’T just a one-night thing for me; it meant the world to me to have you being my first too. [He said this with a little blush] secondly, I DID not regret it at all; it was the best thing that happens to me today! No scratch that, it’s the best thing that EVER happens to me IN MY LIFE! Also if you get pregnant, of course I’d do my responsibility to raise it and also have to marry you! ^^” His hand now were on her waist, he pulled away from the hug and saw tears coming out of chaerin’s eyes, he wiped them with his thumb. Chaerin smiled at him and kiss his cheeks.

 

Then suddenly, his started tickling her and said: “ if you ever think of such negative thoughts again, ill give you a much more painful punishment!” he said while grinning to himself as he watch his Hunchae laughing at the contact of his fingers on her sides, while Chaerin yelled at him asking BEGGING him to stop~ Without knowing how, he was already on top of her, he stopped tickling her; admired her beauty, leaned in and kiss her lips with full passion and joy.


==============================================================================================================

 

FINALLY a new chapter! :D ill try to update faster next time~ sorry~ ><