~ Chapter 1; Seat-mates ^^ ~

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

~ Chapter 1 ~ 

 

It was a usual weekday, having school on this lovely Monday. Teenagers could be seen everywhere in the building. Students hurried to get to class when they heard the bell, signaling the start of their first period.

 

 

Minutes after the bell rang, a group of boys came out of a branded van, first whom came out of it was of course, Jiyong AKA Gdragon, Mr. popular guy. After him, 4 other guys came out, Top, taeyang, Seungri and Daesung.

 

They entered the school in style and had many girls screaming for them. WANTING for their attention. However, NONE of them had the slightest interest EXCEPT, Seungri, the ladies’ man. [ :P please dont hate me...]

 

They were the school’s most handsome-est. Guys around and also the ‘bad-.’ ones. Many guys feared them, but what all of them don’t know is that, they are the TOTAL opposite of what they seem.

 

Since it’s the first day of school in this high school, there were obviously new students. The most OUTSTANDING ONES were none other then the most chic and charismatic group 2NE1. With looks of theirs, many guys go gaga for them.

 

But like the guy group, they don’t really give a big damn crap about it, attention don’t really spell them. It just isn’t their forte.

 

As each of the group walks to their class, and saw each other’s faces, both groups know it spells disaster. And with that, both groups have already this feeling of hatred.