I'm Fine, im not sick at all~

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

Chapter 6;

 

The next day, practices were still being carried out, however, Chaerin was lacking, it was RARE sight for her to be in this state.

 

Minzy: unnie, gwaenchana? You look sick!

-Minzy’s hand went to chaerin’s forehead and it was boiling! -

Minzy: Unnie, you’re having a fever! Go home and rest!

Chaerin: ani, its alright, I can take it, DON’T tell anyone okay? I wanna get this over with.

Minzy thought: even though you’re the leader, you have to take care of yourself too, unnie babooo…

 

Thinking that no one heard their conversation, Jiyong was actually in the practice room with BigBang members too, and, he heard the conversation between the two maknae. Though not wanting to say anything, he just kept a CLOSE EYE on Chaerin in case anything happen.

 

Awhile later, something really did happen to Chaerin, she had fainted due to stress and also dehydration and lack of food. Luckily, Jiyong was near her and caught her in time before her body made contact with the hard floor.

 

Jiyong: I’ll take her home to rest, taeyang! Mind taking care the rest of the member for me?

Taeyang already know the relationship between the two leaders so he agreed in keeping it a secret and also take care of the members while Jiyong went off. The members of 2NE1 were shocked though, thus having Minzy telling them what had happen earlier.