maybe, just maybe , time heals anything.

High School Fun! ... !?!?

 

Chapter 3:

 

After getting to their seats, and sorting out who should sit where, their teacher had started giving out their schedule for classes afterwards. Since they are in the same class, all of the students had the same lessons.

 

Upon looking at the schedule, Chaerin sighed, thinking that she would be sitting next to her enemy for like almost 2 more years... Jiyong on the other hand, was actually quite pleased that he was sitting with Chaerin, who knows what the others girls would do to him if he were to be seated with another girl. 

 

Days passed and the relationship between Jiyong and Chaerin’s getting better, or maybe TOO good. Some people may think they’re prefect for each other, however, both being dense, doesn’t realize each other’s feelings. Till… Someone actually gets hurt.

 

One day after school, Chaerin was to find Jiyong to get home together, however, on her way there, she didn’t expect to see something totally unexpected. A cute girl was clinging arms with Jiyong, and… That girl is… Sandara Park, her best friend…

 

-    With Jiyong-

 

 

 ‘Why do I feel like I can feel someone’s presence? It feels like chaerin’s… It had got to be her! I can smell her perfume…” he thought, and with that, he turn around just in time to see Chaerin, running as fast as she can to the gate leaving the school.

 

“!” He said as left Dara speechless as he ran towards the direction where Chaerin was going.






A/N:

 

Im very sorry for the extremely late update! ill try to update frequently.

also, dont worry, ill make sure to tell you guys the reason on why Chaerin and Jiyong hates each other in future chapters! so stay tuned! :P