~CHATROOM(end)~

Nu'est LO/\E Stories

re-read previous chapter if you haven't seen the update ;)

ParkJaemi: spamming

ParkJaemi: ㅋㅋㅋ

KwakAron: oh yeah, stubborn fan, you’re not spamming haha… GTG, :*

ParkJaemi: XOXOXO

 


 

 

So the two of you continued for like almost three weeks acting lovey-dovey over the chatroom…fooling your foolish selves as you spend time with each other…

 

ParkJaemi: pseudo-Aron??

ParkJaemi: Not Replying?

ParkJaemi: hey!!

ParkJaemi: pls reply… you’re online, right?

ParkJaemi: I need someone to talk to…

ParkJaemi: hmmm…. Pabo!

ParkJaemi: PSEUDO-ARON!!!

KwakAron: 왜?

ParkJaemi: dad, allowed me to visit tumblr today!! J

KwakAron: Great!

ParkJaemi: Is that all?

KwakAron: huh?

ParkJaemi: I was like “Oh, great, I can’t believe he allowed me!” then…

ParkJaemi: that’s your only REACTION?

KwakAron: how should I exactly react?

ParkJaemi: -_-“ err, forget it…

KwakAron: <3

KwakAron: <3

KwakAron: <3

KwakAron: <3

ParkJaemi: ??

KwakAron: sad… I’m not on tumblr anymore.

ParkJaemi: why?

KwakAron: Manager-hyung… TT3TT haha, just kidding, have you opened tumblr now?

ParkJaemi: not yet… I’m just using mobile…

KwakAron: ahh…

KwakAron: Just don’t forget that I LOVE YOU!!

ParkJaemi: I love you too haha…gonna log out here… so that I can open my tumblr… bye^^

 

“I love you” and “I love you too” Those words are just typical conversation for the two of you whenever you are in the chatroom…

 

               TUMBLR

                              E-MAIL: 905213@*****.com

                              PASSWORD:  ••••••

 

You were surprised the moment your dashboard showed up in your screen. A photo of Nu’est Asian tour which contains this: “IT’S SHOWTIME, NU’EST TIME SHOWCASE in Philippines!! When: May 19; time: 5 pm” you reblogged it and add “Can’t believe this is happening!!! Such great news for the first time I logged in again!! I missed you guys!”

Posted:

               “Err, anybody who missed me? I’m just staying for a day though :( I love you guys!! My life is an empty field without you xDD!! I hope dad will allow me next week…”

 

Anon: Welcome back, unnie…but just a day is sad… :(

Dinah: its okay^^ I’ll graduate soon this summer so it’s okay…

Anon: I love you too!! Glad you’re okay!! So how are your studies?

Dinah: Doin’ great^^ and I’m not that bored since I still have my access to me2day, thank you anon, I love you too.

 

You are so excited about the news that you already want to ask your father’s permission. This is the only chance you have to meet Nu’est and your ultimate bias Aron! You don’t want to let go of the opportunity to thank them and tell them how much they changed your life.

You logged in to me2day…

 

               Username: PARK-JAEMI

               Password: ••••••

 

You have 3 messages left so you decided to check it up before sending a message to your dad.

 

KwakAron: wait!! hmm…out already? :'(

KwakAron: bye~ :*

ParkJaemi: Nu’est is really going here!!

KwakAron: I told you before…

ParkJaemi: Sorry I didn’t believe in you xD

KwakAron: So are you going?

ParkJaemi: Still going to ask dad about that…

KwakAron: oh, hope he allows you… I’m going there so I hope u can come too…

KwakAron: it’s a rare chance!!

ParkJaemi: I know :) thank u

ParkJaemi: Going to ask him now….wait for a minute or two…

KwakAron: wait!! You’re my girlfriend right?

ParkJaemi: W-What? That’s so random!

KwakAron: ? But you told me before x)) if Nu’est is going there you’ll be my girl^^

ParkJaemi: Aron’s girl^^

KwakAron: I’m Aron though.

ParkJaemi: Oh right…you’re pseudo-Aron :) and because they’ll go here now…

ParkJaemi: I’ll be your pseudo-girlfriend :3

KwakAron: can I assure those words?

ParkJaemi: oh, yes, my pseudo-Aron^^ I really need to ask dad now

KwakAron: ok :) good luck, my girl^^ I’m out~~ bye

ParkJaemi: bye~

KwakAron: my kiss? :*

ParkJaemi: :* bye~ tc

 

So now? You finally asked your dad. Not offline but online…we all know you can’t speak offline xD nervously waiting for his response… you closed your eyes and spoke a little prayer. Then *pop* a new message came in… from your dad… you nervously clicked view then read it carefully. Tears started to fill your eyes making it impossible for you to continue reading. He agreed, he finally allowed you for the first time. You wanted to tell KwakAron immediately but he was already offline.

 

May 19

“Wae? Why is he not replying? Is he busy? It’s been a full week… Oh, well…I’m just going to upload a picture after the event and boast it on him” you told yourself looking at your phone.

*pop*

KwakAron: hey!

ParkJaemi: Oh, good. You finally replied.

KwakAron: sorry, I’m preparing for today’s performance…

ParkJaemi: hehe, I know…

KwakAron: I’m happy you are allowed.

KwakAron: You’ll finally be able to see him..

ParkJaemi: ? not playing as Aron today?

KwakAron: I’m Aron haha >:)

KwakAron: right, why don’t we meet?

ParkJaemi: huh?

KwakAron: I’m here at the venue xDD

ParkJaemi: jinjja??

KwakAron: Yeah, but I only afforded to buy gen.Ad tickets…

ParkJaemi: I’m on VIP xDD

KwakAron: Wow!! Take me with you!! Orz

ParkJaemi: I’m afraid you can’t but if you really want to meet with me…

ParkJaemi: later after the event… go near the stage J

ParkJaemi: But I’ll warn you…

KwakAron: huh?

ParkJaemi: I’m awkward in real life. xD

KwakAron: it’s ok^^ oh…why don’t we meet near the backstage?

ParkJaemi: so we can take secret fancams?

KwakAron: >:) yeah

ParkJaemi: OKAY!!!

 

And so… the event started. Tears (again) filled your eyes as soon as Nu’est came up on stage.

               “It’s Showtime, Nu’est Time!” they all said then…

               “Urban Electroband” Aron said softly with his English accent almost all the girls squealed.  

               “Nu’est Imnida!”

 

JR: “kamusta? Ako si JR leader ng Nu’est(How are you? I’m JR, leader of Nu’est)”

Minhyun: “Yeah~it’s our first time here in the Philippines~ Kamusta, ako nga pala si Minhyun (Hi, I’m Minhyun)”

Baekho: “Hello, pangalan ko ay Baekho(Hello, my name is Baekho), pangapseumnida”

Ren: “Ako naman si Ren! Hello. (And I’m Ren, Hello!)”

Aron: “Hello everyone! Do you know what my name is?”

Fangirls: “YYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS”

Aron: “What is it?”

Fangirls: “AAARRRRROOOOONNNNNN!!!!”

 

And that is how it started… hey, what are you doing? You’re just sitting there silently watching their performances and small interviews. You were treasuring each moment as if it’s not going to happen in your life again! You closed your eyes as if saving each scene in the memory space up in your brain. Before the showcase ended…Nu’est members announced something that surprised you and got you all hyped up:

               “All the members have officially opened a me2day account” Minhyun said in Korean of course and was just translated by the translator for the Filipino fans. “It was just Baekho and Aron-hyung before but now... we all have individual accounts.”

 

Then the showcase ended and you are so happy and frustrated (because you didn’t know that Aron had made a me2day account which makes you feel that you were left behind by others and the fact that they had confessed that Aron already has a girlfriend), you are about to get out of the venue but you remembered that you’ll meet with Pseudo-Aron.

 

Near the backstage where a lot of fans are waiting:

ParkJaemi: Where are you? 

KwakAron: I’m on my way there…

ParkJaemi: Hurry up…

KwakAron: Any landmarks so that I can see you quickly?

ParkJaemi: Hmm…the Nu’est banner… I’m standing just right beside it…

KwakAron: I know you are standing but… which one?

ParkJaemi: I'm wearing a black/pink varsity jacket...

KwakAron: Okay, I got it….

 

               Then suddenly someone grabbed your hand… you almost shouted but the guy covered your mouth and everyone else seems not to see you because first of all it’s dark and fangirls are focused on the passing vehicles hoping to catch a glimpse of Nu’est on the cars. Your heart beats fast, you were abducted, you are cold as dead thinking that you shouldn’t have trusted that pseudoAron(he’s the only one you think it might be), and you closed your eyes wishing that it’s all just a dream. You heard a door close and locked…you know you are now inside a room… a freaking dark room to be specific.

               “Scared?” a familiar voice spoke but its so dark you can’t even check who it was and where you are.

               “W-who are you?” you asked with trembling voice.

               “I thought you’re awkward in person?” he asked and pushed you then you felt someone caught you by your shoulders. You were trembling in fear, feeling the breath of the guy behind you getting nearer your right ear.

               “Pangapseumnida” the guy whispered. This voice…its Minhyun’s!

               He then freed your shoulders then the lights , it’s flashy… the lights hurt your eyes and when it finally got accustomed to the light… you stared at the sight of Nu’est in front of you. Just thinking about it makes you crazy and … Aron smiling at you…

               “So? Is that your only reaction?” he said in his American accent. You want to reply but words decided not to come out of your mouth. Aron walked closer to you. “Is this the right way of greeting your boyfriend?”

               “Huh?”

               “9-0-5-2-1-3?” he said.

               “Sh*t!” you said out loudly, you quickly covered your mouth. The other members giggled and walked out of the room you’re in.

               Aron laughed at you then he patted your head (you were turned into a frozen statue the moment he touched you), “Would you like me to introduce myself now? Or should I let Dinah introduce herself first?”

               You were like this in real life. So slowwww…..you actually can’t catch what’s really happening now. You’re still thinking that this is just a dream and that you are not waking up from it. So you confusedly asked:

               “How did you know--?!”

               “I’m actually Aron, forgot?” he said not letting you finish your sentence.

               I’m actually Aron, forgot? Where did you hear those words before? In a dream? In…

               You hurriedly turned your back to Aron, checked your phone, scrolled up and found it…

ParkJaemi: o.o right…you’re Aron biased too, right?

KwakAron: Err, no… I’m actually Aron, forgot?

               You tried to message KwakAron to see what happens next…

               *pop* that’s the sound of new message but its not yours… you turned around and saw Aron holding a mobile phone… he’s typing then right after the last click he looked at you *pop*another new message…this time it was yours…

KwakAron: I’m Aron after all…

               You stared at your phone for about 5 minutes…collecting yourself and finally looked at Aron… he smiled “Why won’t you believe in me? Stubborn fan?”

               “You troll” you said in disbelief…you were blushing fire red and you don’t want him to see that you turned your back and whispered… “I'm so stupid...”

               He walked closer towards you and gave you a warm hug, “I've been following all of your accounts like a stalker haha, and I’ve been longing for this day to come…the day I can finally tightly embrace the girl who trapped my heart…on the chatroom…”

 


 

I finished it LOL!!!! Aron is like a sasaeng fan OMG

So what do you think?? Now wishing some roleplayer there is the real Aron? :) Err...but real Aron's twitter is still suspended :'( I miss him xD...

MORE NU'EST ONE-SHOTS to come :) Don't forget to Subscribe for Updates!!!