~CHATROOM I~

Nu'est LO/\E Stories

 

 FOREWORD

             Social media is the latest trends nowadays… it helped a lot in breaking the communication barrier, it helped fans communicate with their idols and vice versa. In an instance it is where individuals are given opportunity to speak up their voices. Let’s take you as an example…

               You were a total timid girl, you don’t know how to socialize with others, you don’t know how to act in a group, and I can even count your friends with a hand… look, what I’m trying to talk about is your social life offline. It changes entirely when you’re online!!! You were exactly the opposite!!! You were looked up to by many, you were friendly and sympathetic, you know how to lead a group of people and I can’t even count your friends with my fingers both my hands and feet!! Now, what will we get if we have two role-playing fans? A fan acting as an actual fan and a fan acting as the idol you like? Err… cut--

 


 

 

CHARACTER:

Park Jaemi = SNS active, a LO/\E who is fluent in English, Korean and Filipino. You are staying in the Philippines because studying there costs lower than in S.Korea. You are a well-known blogger/roleplayer under the name: “Dinah”.

 

 


 

 

~~CHATROOM~~

               You read the introduction, right? Now, your parents want you to stop your life online! Yes, online! The only life you have. The place where you can communicate well, the place were you feel the most comfort, the place where you have a lot of people who can understand who you are. You continuously receive messages like this… on tumblr…

 

Anon: Unnie, I love your blog! Please don’t leave your blog!

Anon: Please! Let your mom read this so they’ll change your mind! They need to see how great person you are!!!

Anon: This is crazy! You were great online! You have social life here! You don’t need to go!

Anon: You can still manage your blog! They don’t need to stop you! You had helped a lot of us!  You are a great advisor and I can’t believe your parents insist that you have no future in your social life!

Anon: TT.TT Noona, don’t go!!

Anon: Stand up! Fight back! The world…it’s yours!!

 

Even got a lot of mentions in twitter and the hashtag “#WeWantDinahToStay trended worldwide… your facebook account were flooded in messages… and the other SNS were in the same situation.

 

               “Jaemi! ‘Di ba sabi ko itigil mo na ‘yan? (Jaemi, haven’t I told you to stop that?)” your mom shouted.

               “Magpapaalam lang po ako sa kanila…(I’m just going to say goodbye to them…)” you replied with a deep breath.

               “Bilisan mo lang at yang appa mo, di na makakapag-intay (Just hurry up because that father of yours doesn’t like waiting)” she reminded you.

               You nodded and replied, “I got it, umma…” you faced your PC and typed this:

 

I’m sorry. The Dinah you know is such a coward in real life…I can’t say no to mom or to my dad. I hope you can understand how I feel. It’s a hard decision to leave my life… I don’t want to leave… I want to stay with you guys forever…I want to bring you all the news, translate all the Love Letters they sent but I have no choice…it’s also hard for me, LO/\Es...its hard for me to turn my back to the life where I belong…I’m not going to delete my accounts…I’ll just leave it be…so that you’ll remember that a username: Dinah had once existed in your social lives…thank you for making me feel welcomed, and sorry for those who I had hurt with my posts…:’( don’t forget the code 905213…xoxo”

 

That is your last post on tumblr…copied and pasted it on your major accounts. Closed all the tabs…let a deep sigh out and shut down the computer. You look so down…

 

               “Jaemi…you can go back to your career after you graduation… but first you need to concentrate in your studies…”

               “I know mom…I’ll just miss them…”

               “You can still use me2day to update them…”

               “They don’t have me2day…”

               “Sige na nga… hatid ka na ng appa mo sa dorm (Let’s end it here. Your father will now drive you to your dorm…)”

               You nodded hesistantly…you don’t want to leave…and you don’t want to be forever stuck in me2day…where your parents follow your account to check on you...

 

               At the dorm, you logged in to me2day…

 

               Username: PARKJAEMI

               Password: ••••••

 

You have twenty friends... most of them are family…then some really close role players from tumblr like: Kim Jonghyun-ah, ChoiKoRen, Minhyun_wife, juniorRoyal, KwakAron, WhiteTigre, etc… you posted a status…

               “I’m stuck to me2day with my parents -_-…”

Then a chat popped up…

 

KwakAron: It , right?

ParkJaemi: aiyoo~ really … :’(

KwakAron: I can only use me2day too…:/

ParkJaemi: wae?

KwakAron: manager-hyung, grounded me on twitter and you’re not on tumblr anymore… bet you haven’t seen all the messages before you leave?

ParkJaemi: Oh, right… :’(

KwakAron: I’ll keep you updated, you want?

ParkJaemi: Oh!! I would love you to do so~

ParkJaemi: ne, KwakAron I love you!!! :*

KwakAron: I love myself too~ buing buing…

ParkJaemi: o.o right…you’re Aron biased too, right?

KwakAron: Err, no… I’m actually Aron, forgot?

ParkJaemi: Err~~~ know what?

KwakAron: What?

ParkJaemi: You’re the best Aron roleplayer! :3 You’re not acting away from his character haha

KwakAron: bbuing bbuing~ *does aegyo* I’m a sasaeng fan haha >:)

ParkJaemi: aigoo~ I need to log off now…

KwakAron: Sure~~ I love you~~

ParkJaemi: I love you too, Aron~~ :3 :P the real Aron I mean…

KwakAron: ….

 

 

 

KwakAron: Jaemi!!

KwakAron: Jaemi, Nu’est is going there!!

KwakAron: Jaemi??

KwakAron: Why is my heart going toward you like this oh no…

KwakAron: In my memories, I was afraid my heart would be noticed by you…

KwakAron: So I hid and hid and avoided as I looked at you, going far away…

KwakAron: I love you but you are not here anymore in this place…Even if I want to see you, I can’t..

KwakAron: We’re going there… please reply…

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .please tell me you want to see me and the others..

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

ParkJaemi: Why on earth are you spamming in the chat room?? >:)

KwakAron: …

ParkJaemi: Crazy…how did you even know they’ll go here in PH?

KwakAron: I’m Aron after all…

ParkJaemi: -_-“

KwakAron: You don’t want Nu’est there?

ParkJaemi: I want though…I’m not sure if I can go on the event if ever…

KwakAron: O.O!!! Wae?!!

KwakAron: I even had a fight with manager-hyung just to include Philippines in our tour -_-“

ParkJaemi: ^3^ not sure if dad’s gonna allow me… :’(

ParkJaemi: Oh…stop this…Nu’est is not going here…it’s just our petty dream -.-

ParkJaemi: …though... I really wish I could meet them

ParkJaemi: to tell them how much thankful I am…

ParkJaemi: :’(

KwakAron: You’re welcome!!

ParkJaemi: -_-“ good thing.. I have a troll friend here… a role-playing Aron and replying just the way I want Aron to reply… ;)

KwakAron: Aron loves someone though… (gives different links to your personal accounts)

ParkJaemi: ??

KwakAron: >:)

ParkJaemi: That’s…my personal accounts?! How did you find them?

KwakAron: I didn’t find them…Aron found them…

ParkJaemi: Stop it… he’ll not even pay attention to me I’m just a petty fan :’(

KwakAron: … *gives links to Nu’est fancafe*

ParkJaemi: I can’t go there…

KwakAron: Why?

ParkJaemi: … things happen and I can’t…

ParkJaemi: Thank you…for always being there…

KwakAron: I love you :*

KwakAron: I wanna see you soon! Go to our fan meeting please… Orz

KwakAron: ….

KwakAron: ….

KwakAron: I will tell everyone that I’ve fallen for you! <3

ParkJaemi: STTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

 


CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed  writing this oneshot and found that it has to be cut in two parts... xD It's so long now...


 

KwakAron: Why?

ParkJaemi: Aron will never fall for some coward like me… :’(

ParkJaemi: I know it…

ParkJaemi: You don’t have to tell those things to make me feel happy :’)

ParkJaemi: I’m satisfied with my life now… miles away from him… :’(

KwakAron: But what if I’m really him?

ParkJaemi: Then…I’ll be really shocked and face palm

ParkJaemi: “d*mn…he had fooled me from the start! Aron you troll!”

KwakAron: haha…then I better be ready for a lot of swearing…

ParkJaemi: No…I’m not swearing… :3

KwakAron: then, what is d*mn?

ParkJaemi: I just saw that…I’m not really using such words…

KwakAron: I know… :) oh, manager-hyung is telling me to sleep now… gtg

ParkJaemi: sleep well… :*

 

 

KwakAron: Jaemi-nim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KwakAron: 안녕하세요

KwakAron: TT.TT why won’t you reply??

KwakAron: It’s already two days? Not logging in?

KwakAron: TT.TT I’m sad… no Jaemi around…

KwakAron: have you listened to our last comeback songs?

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: .

KwakAron: …………………………………………………………………Jaemi pabo… o.o

ParkJaemi: !!! Who’s pabo?

KwakAron: you…

ParkJaemi: >:) hehe, I listened to them wae?

KwakAron: Nu’est is going to have their final stage today for that song… TT.TT

ParkJaemi: sad…I haven’t watched the MV yet…

KwakAron: watch it!!! It’s really teen relate x))

ParkJaemi: I know xD just listening to the song makes me relate too, it sounds like my life LOL x))

KwakAron: (gives link of the MV) here, ppali!!!

ParkJaemi: oh sure??

KwakAron: I’m the main there…:)

ParkJaemi: wait, I’m watching it now…

KwakAron: ok…

 

ParkJaemi: …Somehow after watching the video….

KwakAron: you’re convincing yourself not to think that I’m really Aron?

ParkJaemi: yeah…somehow haha…

KwakAron: but I’m really Aron… :< why won’t you believe in me?

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …I’m afraid hahaha

KwakAron: (a/n: gives link of Nu’est fancafe)

ParkJaemi: I believe I had told you before that I can’t go there…

KwakAron: stubborn girl~~

ParkJaemi: haha…If you’re really Aron you wouldn’t stay that much here…

ParkJaemi: Aron stays at tumblr more because he looks for Nu’est tags…

KwakAron: my favorite blog is not active anymore…

KwakAron: Because I love you and because you’re not there anymore…Even if I want to stay there, I just can’t… it’s boring not to see your tags… (a/n: plays with the English trans of I’m sorry)

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

ParkJaemi: …

KwakAron: hey, quit spamming!

ParkJaemi: I’m not spamming

ParkJaemi: see?

ParkJaemi: I’m

ParkJaemi: not

ParkJaemi: spamming

ParkJaemi: ㅋㅋㅋ

KwakAron: oh yeah, stubborn fan, you’re not spamming haha… GTG, :*

ParkJaemi: XOXOXO

 


Ok, so the part 2 will be posted next to this...soon!!

What do you think will happen next? What do you think? :3