~~MY FIRST KISS (C)~~

Nu'est LO/\E Stories

FOREWORD

You and Minhyun know each other since childhood and you haven’t seen him since he debuted as a member of Nu’est. You thought that maybe he had forgotten you, even thought that maybe he is now dating other girls…you were so lonely but Minhyun’s promise to be there on your 17th birthday gave you courage.

You have faith in him.

Minhyun will never break his promise and if he does you don’t know what you’ll do…cry all night? Be depressed?

Different thoughts rush in your mind as your birthday gets closer.

 

 


 

::CHARACTERS::

 

You (Nam Jieun)

 

 

 

Hwang Minhyun

 

 


 

~MY FIRST KISS~

 

 

 

You were watching the television in your room. With the lights turned off and you hugging a pillow.

You were enjoying the show, laughing out loud because the members made Minhyun look like a girl. Suddenly, the thought that Minhyun might not be in your birthday tomorrow came up. Tears suddenly rolled down your cheeks. Then a finger wiped it off…you were surprised by the slender fingers running on your face. You turned to look at who it was but failed since you have a blurred sight after staring at the television for sometime.

 “Why are you crying?” you confirmed that it was a man. He cupped your face and wipe off all the tears. “Jagiyah~.”

“M-Minhyun?” you asked. Regaining your sight you confirmed that he was Minhyun. You hugged him and he hugged you back.

“I’m back, Jieun-ah~”

 

 

 

The next day you woke up and realized that it was just a dream.

                “Jieun-ah,” someone called you. You turned around and saw Minhi, Minhyun’s older sister who was coincidentally your teacher as well.

               “Nothing” she smiled. “It’s your birthday, right? Please enjoy your day”.

               “Ne, kamsahamnida, Ms. Hwang.”

It was the usual boring birthday without a single trace of Minhyunie~…when suddenly lots of scream break the silence in class.

               “Oppa!! Ren-oppa!!”

               “Baekho! Aron! JR! Minhyun! Ren!! NU’est oppa!!”

               Nu’est?! I said in surprise. Then, an announcement came. All students will gather on the gym for NU’est’s Landing operation 2. I suddenly got excited. The thought of Minhyun being here was enough. This is the greatest gift I received.

 

 

 

At the gym…

               Everyone was cheering for Nu’est. Me? I was sitting quietly in the middle of the crowd waiting for Nu’est to come out.

               My heart almost jumped out when I saw the members going out…and a tear rolled unconsciously on my cheeks. It was really him. It was really Minhyun in front of us. After they introduced their selves I noticed that Minhyun and Ren were looking around and then finally Ren smiled and whispered something to Minhyun. I saw him looking at my direction then he smiled. After it, both he and Ren throw hearts to everyone making the girls in the gym suddenly wild [?].

               The filming began.

               The MC started to ask questions to the group and they willingly answered. Then the MC gave an opportunity to the students to ask the group anything. Then he called this classmate of mine who was seating right beside me.

               “When and who is your first kiss?”

               Everyone in the gym became hyper because of the question. I am laughing out loud. That’s the thing Minhyun is so embarrassed to talk about since he haven’t had his. I wonder if until now…?

               The members started… the same answer as on their Landing operations 1… secret and Minhyun?

               “Me?” he asked and giving of a dorky smile… “I … I haven’t had it yet.”

               Everyone seemed to scream…me? I just bowed down and smirked.

               “Why is it?” the MC asked.

               “I’m saving my first kiss for my girlfriend…” he replied.

               “Eh? This is shocking! You already have a girlfriend?”

               “No” he answered quickly. “What I mean is I want my girlfriend-to-be to be my first kiss” he said.

               “Ooohh…” the MC is now excited too. “So you’re the sentimental type, haha…”Then, MC called another one to ask.

               “Is there someone you want to be your girlfriend? Can you describe her to us or tell her initials? If non what is your ideal type of girl?”

               Jinjaa?! This girls around me knows no boundaries…haha, they are not like from an all-girls school xD… Why are they asking questions that Minminie hates? Haha

               “Ahh…right now…I don’t like someone…my ideal girl is someone who’s happy looking at the blue sky while lying on a bed of green grass” Ren said.

               “Oh? That was pretty…cool…” the MC commented. “How about Minhyunie?”

               He gave another dorky smile and slight giggles then Baekho commented, “What are you doing, Hwang Minhyun?”

               “He’s in love” JR said.

               “Really? Don’t tell me it’s my Ashley” Aron interrupted.

               “Shut up” Ren said knowing that Aron was referring to him.

               “Ahh….” Minhyun started to blush. “I’m not really talking about this kind of things…”

               “I’m interested to that girl that makes Minhyun blush right now…” JR said.

               “Me too” Aron and Baekho simultaneously said.

               “I know who she is” Ren commented.

               “Yah, Ren!” Minhyun called him.

               “Earlier you talked about having your girlfriend to be your first kiss and now the members are saying that your in love?!” the MC asked in surprise.

               Everyone in the gym is now curious so they are now shouting “Confess!! Confess!!”

               The MC is now also curious, “Eh? This place is your hometown…is it possible that that girl is here?” she asked furiously.

               “Wow, you hit the spot!” Ren said in a 4D way.

               The crowd continued on cheering “confess”

               “Ah, jinjaa…” Minhyun sighed. “I do have someone special right now…”

               “I know her” Ren said.

               The crowd and the MC are now really curious… (How much can they be curious? To the point that they were blushing red even though they are not the girl he’s talking about).

               I am laughing here by myself in the middle of the curious crowd…nervous…I don’t want to hear it publicly…he knows it too so I’m sure he won’t tell my name…

               “My sister is here…” Minhyun changed the topic. “Aron-hyung is interested with her…”

               Everyone laughed out loud. But the MC interrupted… “You’re changing the topic, Minhyunssi.”

               “Oh…I just wanted to share that” he said laughing. He’s being the childish Minhyun as usual… “Eh, it’s true she’s here…but I won’t tell her initials or her name…she hates being on public...” he said.

               “She’s pretty” JR said.

               “Of course, she is! Why would Minhyun like her if not?” Baekho said.

               “pabo, man must not only look in the outer appearance” Aron said.

               “But you like pretty girls, hyung” Baekho commented.

               “I can see her from here” Ren said.

               “Of course you can see her, Minki, I can see everyone from here” Aron stated.

               “You kids…just let Minhyun talk” JR said like he was no kid.

 

               “Ugh…she’s the prettiest girl I know inside and out. She’s so gentle and kindhearted, though my ideal girl is good at cooking… she’s the opposite yet I like that side of her. She doesn’t stand out too much in a crowd. She hates talking about problems but she’s the first person to complain when she has one. She likes doing things on her own pace and she loves music a lot. She helped me learn piano and told me that I look good while playing it.” He smiled a bit and looked into the crowd, “She’s my inspiration and the reason why I’m here right now…but I know she’s getting really embarrassed now…

 

               Everyone seemed to quiet down a bit. Then they started to talk with each other…

               “This is the first time I heard Minhyun talk a lot about her” JR said.

               “I want to see her” Aron and Baekho said.

               “Ooohh…I have the feeling that girl is so happy right now…I wish I was that girl” the mc said.

               “Ah, jinjaa…” Minhyun said blushing.

               “Ok so that’s all for our Q and A…I really enjoyed it, let’s watch out for their dance number. And after it we will have a high five event…”

 

 

               Highfive?! >< then that means that…if I don’t participate…they might get suspicious about me… >< this is planned…  I hate it… but the girls are really excited might as well participate…

 

 

 

 

+MInhyun’s POV+

               Aish…I’m so embarrassed right now…I didn’t expected to be interrogated that much…but I hope she’s not mad about it…

               “Minhyun” JR called me. I saw him with the other members in a circle like a meeting.

               “We have the high five event” Aron started. “If she’s already the one you are giving a high-five give a signal…”

               “Eh? Why should I?” I asked.

               “We want to see her” Baekho said.

               “You’re going to see her later at home…” I said.

               “We want it now…” JR asked.

               Facepalm…I’m in a dire situation… “Okay, if I’ll high-five with Ren before her…be alert.”

               “Okay” the others replied.

               “Why me?” Ren asked.

 

+Jieun’s POV+

               They finished their performance successfully…now its time for the high-five event…everyone seems so happy…while waiting for my turn…I’m getting really nervous…what if I accidentally revealed myself?!! No way…>< now its almost five girls before me… my heart is going to jump out of my chest…

 

 

 

+Minhyun’s POV+

               Oh…she’s already here…I-I don’t know what to do…accidentally our eyes locked.

               “Minhyun” Ren called me.

               “Ne?” I asked then he gave me a high five…I almost forgot about the signal. Now the other members are aware that she’s the girl I’m talking about… Jieun…

               “Annyeong” Jieun greeted me with a stiff smile…I think she’s nervous? Or what?

               “Annyeong haseyo” Ren greeted her with a high five.

               “Annyeong” the other members greeted while giving her a high five.

               And so we continued with the HF event… good thing the company allowed us to stay here until tomorrow.

 

+Jieun’s POV+

               So that is how our day at school ended…it was a funny day, where I’m forced to be a fangirl…lOL, I’m excited to go home… I wanted to tell my mom about this. I swear I’m really glad today… Minhyun…saranghaeyo.

               I was walking down the stairs when I saw their van leaving. “Busy schedules?” I pouted a bit and accepted the fact that today was enough. Having him confess like that…yes, I became embarrassed but I’m happy that he can proudly talk about me on other people.

 

 

 

At home, well, since our house is pretty big I might call it a big home!! haha…

               “Oh, your home, Jieun” mother greeted me while she was walking to the dining room holding a newly baked cake.

               “Wow…is that for me?” I asked.

               “Hmm…yes?” she replied. “Go change upstairs. Wear the dress I had prepared for you, we will have visitors so look good ok?” she ordered me.

               “I knew it…coworkers?” I said and she nodded. She really wanted me to wear dresses that I hate…>< I’m not used to wearing girly girly clothes… I went upstairs and in my room I found the dress she’s talking about. Surprised to see it. This was the dress I used to look at that shop lately pretty ironic …well, a good idea I think…I will accept wearing this one since it doesn’t reveal much skin…J

 

 

Downstairs…

               “Mom…” I called her. “Have you seen—, M-Minhyun?” I asked surprisedly as I saw Minhyun standing on the last step of the staircase…

               “Jieun…” he called softly with a sweet smile.

               “M-Minhyun!” I called him out and I almost ran down the stairs to give him a hug.

               “Ara…Jieun?” mom called.

               I quickly move from hugging Minhyun, “S-sorry…I was just…happy to see him again…” I said.

               “Oh, it’s okay… I know you miss him so much…but don’t forget that we have other visitors coming…put your sandals on” she said.

               “Okay” I replied. Then, I looked at Minhyun again. “Minhyun…”

               “Jieun, I’m happy to see you doing well…” he said.

               “Oh, ants are gathering around!!” Baekho interrupted. I released my eyes from Minhyun and faced Nu’est.

               “Oh…annyeong, oppa” I greeted everyone from Nu’est.

               “Annyeong, Jieun-ah, choneun Aron imnida, nice to meet you” Aron greeted.

               “Ne” I smiled at them.

               “I’m Baekho.”

               “Choi Minki imnida” Ren said.

               “JR nice to meet you” the leader of the group said.

               “Dinner is ready” mom interrupted and we all went to the kitchen.

 

               We have a good time eating and chatting. I’m happy that the members of Nu’est are taking care of Minhyun. They are all kind and energetic…except for Ren who is now really spoiled hehe.

               “They’ll be staying here tonight…”

               “Eh?! Then I’ll guide them to their room later” I said.

               “If you like too…”she replied. “Go and enjoy your night with them.”

               “Ne” I replied and went to the living room.

               “Jieun-ah, let’s take a selca” Ren invited me.

               I smiled and said “Sure.”

               Ren suddenly pulled Minhyun from his side now we’re three…Minhyun, Ren and Me, in that order we took the photo.

               “Oh? It looks like a happy family, haha” JR commented.

               “I’m sleepy…” Baekho complained. “Let’s take a picture together.  All of us.”

               “Ok” everyone answered and I asked mom to take the photo for us, we don’t want to miss a member right?

 

               After some chats, I walk them to their room, Minhyun was left downstairs helping mom clean the mess they left.

               “It’s ok, Minhyun, you may rest now” mom told him.

               “Ne, kamsahamnida” he replied.

               “Minhyunie” I called him.

               “Yes?” he looked up to me.

               “Let’s play the piano” I said.

               “Ok” then he walked upstairs and held hands as we walk to the music room.

 

               “Its been a long time since the last time I sat at this chair” Minhyun said.

               “Me too…” I whispered.

               Minhyun looked at me, “You’re not playing the piano?”

               “No…” I replied. “I feel that something is missing whenever I play alone…that’s why I concentrated on the guitar while you’re out.”

               “Jagiya~, I’m back” he put his arms around me and hugged me tight. “I miss you so much.”

               I hold his arm and leaned on his chest… “me too.”

               “Yah…we’re you mad for earlier?” he asked.

               “No, I can’t let myself be mad at you” I said. “I just can’t do it.”

               “I mean everything I said earlier but I saw you chuckling there in the middle.”

               “I’m so happy, pabo.”

               “Really? You’re so pretty today…I’m not used seeing you in a dress…”

               “Mom, forced me to wear it…you don’t like it?” I asked him.

               “Yes…what if other guys get attracted to you? I don’t know what to do” he pouted.

               “Yah, idiot? You always know what to do…but I'm more worried than you...”

            “Why?”

            “Because you have many fangirls…what if…” I stopped when I saw him looking straight at my eyes. “Don’t mind me.”

            “Jieun~, there is only one reason why I’m here…a single who helped me become the person I am right now…and do you know who that person is?” he stopped to face the piano. “Its you…only you.”

            “Minhyun~” I called his name softly.

               “I’ll play…the piano…” he said while blushing. We’re always together but we’re still awkward with each other. He played their song, “I’m sorry”.

               “You’re pretty too” I said.

               He continued to play the piano, like he didn’t hear me say those words.

               “I love you” he whispered to my ear.

               “I love you too, Minie.”

               “Jieun~” he called me again with his angelic voice. I looked straight at his eyes.

               “Why?”

               Suddenly our faces are just centimeters away, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

               I smiled and sealed our lips. “That should answer it.”

              He then smiled and kissed me back, “Thief. That's my first kiss. :)”

 

 

~FIN~

 

 

 

 

 

how was it? do you like it?? =)  Do you think there's something missing? Or is it okay the way it is now?