Chapter 6 ^-^

Stranded (Editing)

Finally! After a really long time! I'm back everyone! :) I added EXO in the characters BTW because I couldn't think of anything :) I'm really sorry for not updating, I was busy for 99999999999 years in school :( so here it is!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The setting of the sun occured and the day was almost over, yet there was still no hope. Still no way out. As they were having dinner...

 

"Yah! What are we all doing here?! Not even doing a thing? Can't we just try and search for a way out?" Taeyeon yelled.

 

"But, Taeng! There's no way out. The storm just ended but there's no hope! The tree is just stuck there!" Leeteuk answered.

 

"Can't we just climb it?!" Ryeowook yelled. "Seriously! It's just a gigantic tree. We could probably climb it, it's going to be easy." he yelled.

 

"It's fine. Let's consider ourselves stuck here. We can wait a few more days before the rescuers come. Let's consider this a vacation after all the work we've done!" Donghae said.

 

As they were talking, they didn't even realize that Yuri and Taecyeon were not there. 

 

"Wait, where is Yuri and Taecyeon?" Jessica asked.

 

The boys looked at each other, "This is what we were talking about. Is seems like Taecyeon has a plan to do with us!" Leeteuk yelled.

 

"You're pathetic, Jungsu!" Taeyeon yelled. "Taecyeon shows us kindness and now you're saying he's planning something against us?!"

 

"Shut up, you two! If you fight all day we're going to lose hope!" Jessica yelled, "I'm out of here!" she ran outside when she heard 2 people talking...

 

"I mean, Donghae is for me, not for Jessica." a woman said.

 

"And Jessica is for me not for Donghae!" a man said.

 

"Maybe we can teach Jessica a lesson..." the woman said.

 

"No Donghae should learn his lesson!" 

 

"Tsk! They should both learn their lesson!" the woman yelled.

 

'My dream!' she whispered, suddenly, someone held her shoulder. She gasped.

 

"Yah! Sica, come on! Let's go back!"

 

"Oh, it's only you, oppa." She sighed in relief.

 

Donghae and Jessica went back to dinner, they were eating in Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Donghae and Jessica's room. After eating, Taecyeon and Yuri arrived, "Sorry guys, we were getting some clothes from the forest." Jessica glared at them.

 

"Isn't it too late to get clothes?" Jessica asked, curious.

 

"We--uh--we got lost, we were clothes-hunting from 4 until a while ago..." Yuri explained but Jessica was still not satisfied.

 

"You were swimming at 4 until 6."

 

Yuri was now raging in anger, "What are you trying to say?!" she yelled.

 

Now, everyone was curious with the two. Everyone suddenly said, "Jessica's right. Where have you two been?"

 

"Clothes-hunting, are you guys deaf?!" Taecyeon yelled.

 

----------

 

Jessica couldn't sleep that night, still thinking about what she heard. She decided to warn Donghae about it. She shook his body so that he'll wake up.

 

"Yah, Oppa! Wake up!" she tried waking him up.

 

"Huh?! Waeyo?" he woke up.

 

Jessica was still nervous to tell him, "Oppa. A while ago, I heard Yuri and Taecyeon talking about us..."

 

"What did you hear?" Jessica noticed the curiosity in Donghae's tone.

 

"They were..." Jessica was cut off by the noise outside so Donghae and Jessica left the room and saw 2 guys walking from the some corner of the island talking loudly.

 

"Yah! Isn't that Jessica-noona?!" one of them said.

 

"Neh! It is her with Donghae-hyung!" another guy said.

 

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?" Donghae and Jessica said in unison, "what are you guys doing here?"

 

"Chill... We knew about the wedding too and we were stranded somewhere so we found this beach and decided to stay the night. It's flooded in some other areas." Baekhyun said, "By the way, we brought the other 10, they're just really slow in walking. Especially Kris-hyung, he didn't even want to walk."

 

"Neh, now where are the rooms, can you guys help us?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Leeteuk heard all the commotion outside and left the room to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun with Jessica and Donghae.

 

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun? Where are the others?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Hyung! They're far ahead. Maybe you can help us find rooms to stay in? Our clothes are wet due to the flood." Baekhyun said.

 

So Leeteuk, Donghae and Jessica helped Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the other 10 to their rooms to stay in.

 

"Gomawo, Teukie-hyung, Donghae-hyung and Jessica-noona!" Suho said after Leeteuk, Donghae and Jessica accompanied him together with Chen, Sehun and Luhan to their room.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Yoyoyo :)) I really thought of adding them because I forgot my plot after a long time but no worries, everything will be alright!