COUPLE SPECIAL :)

Stranded (Editing)

So, if you're wondering why they still didn't go home when the rain already stopped, it is because the drivers left for a reason, Why? You'll find out soon :) And a tree is blocking them from going away (a really large tree to be exact, sorry for not adding this)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

After taking a long, refreshing bath, I went out of the bathroom (after wearing my clothes again). I didn't see "HIM" around.

"Hyo, where is he?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I guess he's outside."

Eunhyuk asked, "Why are you looking for him?"

I ignored him and quickly searched for him around the beach, I found him sitting alone.

"I forgive you now." I said.

He looked at me, "Really?"

I nodded as I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, Jessica." 

I sighed, "You don't have to say sorry, you already said sorry a while ago..."

Flashback

He was sitting alone under the shade of the tree, listening to songs in his iPod.

"Hey Oppa!" he heard a voice approaching from behind.

"Hey!" he answered.

Without even thinking, he listened to his iPod again ignoring the conversation the person was trying to start.

"Yah! Lee Donghae!" The person yelled.

He looked back, seeing me who had red eyes.

"Sica, wha-" He couldn't continue.

I glared at him and ran away, I went back to the room, locked it and cried. Didn't he see how much I was in pain? I remember how SHE tortured me.

-A flashback in a flashback-

I was walking around the sandy beach, after a few minutes of walking, I saw a quarelling couple, I tried to listen to their conversation. She caught me listening to them so she quickly went to me and said, "What are you doing here?!" 

I stepped back with a shaky voice, because I was about to cry, "Why? What's wrong with being here? Am I causing any harm? If I'm here, will you die?!"

She sighed, "Well, since you heard our conversation, I guess I have to make you forget about it!"

She banged my head on the wall nearby. After a few hours, I woke up. I was crying my heart out, since the conversation was about me.

The conversation:

Her: I mean, Donghae is for me, not for Jessica.

Him: And Jessica is for me not for Donghae!

Her: Maybe we can kill Jessica...

Him: No Donghae should die!

Her: Tsk! Then let's kill both!

-Then she caught me-

End of flashback in a flashback-

I cried again, I don't want to die early and I don't want HIM to die too! I mean, I still have a career to finish... I continued crying, I just wasn't ready.

-End of Flashbacks-

"Sorry, for not listening." He cut me off.

I chuckled, "I told you, I'm okay already."

Suddenly, I grabbed his hand, telling him to walk with me around the soft sand. He just went along with it and soon, we became playful and played with the water. We were already wet and we don't have any clothes left, but we still continued playing. We sat on the soft sand.

"Sica, I still love you." He said.

Suddenly, our faces were inches apart and suddenly, I WOKE UP!

"Hey, Sica! You're finally awake!" Hyoyeon said.

I just smiled for her. She went back to what she was doing.

"Hey, hyo, what are you doing?" I asked.

She answered with a smile, "I don't know trying to look for signal?" 

She started to move around the room.

"Hey, hyo, there's no signal here, remember that." I told her.

"Hmph! I'm going to look for signal!" 

Suddenly... "Hello, ladies!" Eunhyuk barged in the room.

"Hey, oppa!" Both of us said.

Eunhyuk brought a lot of clothes in, "From Taecyeon..." he said.

And then, I remembered my dream. Taecyeon was the man in the dream and the woman... I can't see her face. I zoned out at the moment, thinking about the dream again, ohh... I hate that dream! I quickly went out of the room and found everyone swimming.

"Where did you get your swimsuits?" I asked.

Hankyung answered, "Taecyeon brought a lot of clothes this morning, I don't know where he got those." 

I nodded. I looked around the beach. I saw HIM sitting alone. I walked towards his direction, before I could talk to him, I quickly turned to a different direction, remembering the dream again, I don't want him to know about it! I don't want him to know that I want him back...

"Good morning, Sica-ah! Want to swim?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uh... no thanks." I answered.

Leeteuk looked at me, "Good morning, Jessica!"

I just nodded timidly. Leeteuk went to the other boys and they started to talk about something. I guess I shouldn't bother talking with them or trying to hear what they are talking about. Before I could think, I went to Donghae-oppa and sat next to him.

"Good morning oppa!" I greeted.

He smiled, "Hey sica!"

I was bored so I decided to talk to him about random stuff. But here's the important part of our conversation.

"Oppa, why didn't you join them?" I asked.

He answered, "I think they'll just talk about Taecyeon." 

I laughed at the thought of jealous guys over one guy.

"Oppa, what would you feel if someone is plotting to kill you and steal the girl you love?" I accidentally asked.

Now, he looked at me confused. I shouldn't have asked that question.

"Can you repeat your question?"

"What would you feel if someone is plotting to kill you and steal the girl you love?" I repeated.

He couldn't answer, but he still gave me an answer, "I'll send him to jail!" I know that it's a joke.

We laughed, now we seemed to enjoy our conversation...