Chapter 6 part 1

The midnight bridge

 

Chapter 6
 
His eyes were soft after he heard me speak those words. I didn't want pity. I knew that what I had with Kris hyung was forbidden and that is would end soon. I just didn't know why it hurt so much. 
"I'm so sorry...If I would've known I wouldn't have called you gorgeous and just I'm so sorry I know it's a lot of pain and-" "shut up. " I said as calmly as I could chuckling at his rambling. "Well when is the wedding?" My heart began to shrivel up at the question. Did he not know that I was in pain at this stupid wedding, even after he just apologized for it? I felt the tears buildup in my eyes and whispered a quiet 'tomorrow'. I dropped down my head and started at hands like they were the most amazing thing in the world when I heard baekhyun say the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Lets crash it. " He simply said with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. "W-What w-why would I go? To go see the love of my pathetic life marry some other woman? To have my heart into a billion more pieces than it already is? No thank you. I rather just go back to my apartment while I eat and cry myself to sleep." I said out of breath not realizing the tears that were falling from my eyes. I felt warm hands wiping tears that were falling from my face. "Look I know it's hard. " he said but I cut him off before he could continue. "No. You don't know how hard it is. I finally find someone who loved me, accepted me for who I am and made me smile. No one has made me smile until him. He's perfect. He's everything I need..." I pulled his hands away from my face and looked up at him. "Did he feel the same?" I continued to look at him and nodded my head. 'Did he really love me? Of course he did! He continued to see me after his father separated us anyway...' "Then why would he leave a cutie pie like you behind?" His words caused me to blush. "Okay. " I whispered. This caused him to smile. "Don't worry. We'll make him regret leaving you okay?" The words stung my heart and I slowly nodded. I glanced over ay my hand phone and saw that the time was really late. "We should go to bed..." I whispered holding back tears. "Okay!~ is it okay if you sleep here alone?" He cautiously asked. "Yeah it's fine." I muttered out and he nodded his head. "잘자요(Goodnight)" I glanced once more before curling up into a fetal position hugging my knees under the blanket. I sobbed quietly as the pain of a thousand needles hit my chest. The man I love is getting married. To a woman...
 
Next day yo~ 
I slowly opened my eyes and saw two big eyeliner lined eyes staring back at me. My eyes opened wider as a wide smile creeped up on his face. I quickly sat up and felt the cold on my stomach from the short length of the shirt. I heard a giggle and felt my clothes being thrown in my lap. "Well. It took you long enough to wake up. Although, you looked adorable sleeping~* giggle* anyways I washed your clothes over night. Get dressed quickly  and I'll make breakfast okay?" I blushed at his words and nodded my head getting up from the couch and heading towards the bathroom. 
 
The floor was cold against my bare feet. I walked into the bathroom switching on the light. I admired all the small details in the room and how organized. I slipped off the terribly small clothes off of me and inhaled the scent of faint flowers coming from my newly clean clothes. I slipped into them quickly and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection in the mirror. 
 
Tiered red eyes looked back at me. The pain clearly visible in them. My hands crept up to my hair to flatten down my wild Long curly hair. "Like fixing my hair will make him love me again" I scoffed walking out of the bathroom. 
 
"You ready?" Baekhyun said. I nodded my head and followed him outside to his car. I didn't want to listen to him ramble so I looked out the window. Everything sped up as I though to myself. "Was I not good enough?" 
 
--
guys next chapter will be post up tomorrow I pinky promise ! I'm really busy today but here's the first part