Chapter 2~

The midnight bridge

 

 
I stood there at the end of the bridge frightened. Frightened that he wouldn't come. I slowly moved towards the bridge hoping that he'd come. 
 
After several minutes of waiting I knew he wouldn't come. Worried that something might have had happened I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. I waited for the ringing to stop and hear his voice answer but, nothing. I was sent to voicemail. I bit my lip trying to hold back tears. 'This isn't the first time it happens. Calm down chanyeol. He's probably stuck in the office.' I tried to tell myself as I dragged myself back to my car. I looked back every minute to see if he would magically appear but, every time I turned around there was nothing. I opened my car door and just sat there feeling something uneasy in my stomach.  'Why am I so uneasy?' I questioned myself, turning on my car and proceeding to drive home. 
 
'Babe I'm home...' I quietly whispered as I arrived home knowing no one would respond. I faced this everyday. Come home,eat and sleep alone. I walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge. I stared blankly into and the closed it. 'Im not hungry'  I mumbled to myself. I pulled out my phone and saw no messages or missed calls. I quickly closed it and went into my room. I collapsed on my bed not caring if I was still wearing work clothes, and I climbed under my cover huddling into a fetus position. 'Why am I so dependent in seeing you every night?' I choked out in between tears. I cried myself to sleep wanting to be in his arms...
 
6 days later yo~ 
That's seven nights I've stood alone at the top of the bridge waiting. Seven nights I haven't been embraced by those big arms you have. It's also been seven days that my nightmares have returned. You said you'd be here at the same time seven days ago, where are you? 
--
안녕!~ (hi~) 
here's a short update~ I have the whole next off so I might update everyday next week~ please look forward to it ^.^ 
thank you so much for subscribing and commenting~ till next time <3
P.s do you guys like the new poster? It's amazing~ 
cr. SUPREME DESIGNS the designer was AKANEX