Preview: the wedding

The midnight bridge

 

Midnight bridge preview 
 
 
"Don't touch me!" I yelped as he pinned my hands against the wall. I struggled against his chest as I wept i couldn't help but feel betrayed . "Yeolie... Don't cry... Please it hurts to see you cry..." He mumbled pulling into a forced hug. "Don't call me that! You have no right ! You left me. " I pulled hit my fists against his chest and cried out in frustration. " you mean nothing to me let me go hyung!" Those words that slipped out of my mouth hit my straight in the heart. I loved him more than anything I have, he means the whole world to me. That's when I felt his hands loosen the grip as they slowly slid down my arms. "Don't say that yeol-ah. " his came out in a soft crackly voice. He lifted up his head and looked at me with eyes full of tears. That's when I lost it and pulled him in for one of the most bittersweet kiss that I had ever experienced. 
--
Please don't kill me I'm so sorry for this late update. I have a good reason for doing so.  I'm going to try to update this weekend and make it a double update but no promises ... 
These next three months left at school are going to be test after test for me. Updates might be even slower but ill try to update both of my stories as often as I can. Maybe this story more because I'm so krisyeol biased~ keke. But thank you to everyone who has stayed subscribed and to everyone that has subscribed. I'm going to try my best~ 
-sofi.