Making a choice

The Mermaidian Princess

"Ohmygod , we sat with EXO ! Totally unbelievable . Did you see how Chanyeol tried to make up a conversation with Sooyoung ? He was being so sweet to her . They make a good pair , don't they Chorong ? " Sulli clapped her hands wildly as she skipped towards Chorong .

Chorong nodded furiously and laughed seeing Sooyoung blush .

"Hey , speak for yourself . You and Kai were like a couple laughing and smiling away ! " Sooyoung protested .

Sulli stucked her tongue out at Sooyoung .

" Choi Sulli , you're so going to get it from me ! " Sooyoung used her powers to create a wall of water to block Sulli's way and almost caused Sulli to fall forward .

Sulli gasped in shock . She could see a ball of water in Sooyoung's hands . Knowing what was coming next , she snapped her fingers and turned invisible .

Sooyoung looked around in confusion . Unknowingly , she was pushed and she landed on the floor in a loud thud . The wall of water immediately disappeared

" Stop fooling around , Sooyoung is injured ! " Chorong ran towards Sooyoung and knelt down beside her . Sooyoung groaned in pain . There was a bruise on her knee .

Chorong used her healing powers as her hands wavered above the bruise . Soon , warmth and comfort took over the pain of agony .

" Sorry Sooyoung , I took it too far .... " Sulli stammered as she hung her head down .

" How many times have I hear you say that? " Sooyoung questioned .

" Come on, we don't have much time . We have classes to go to ! " Chorong sprinted off after finishing her words . -------------------------------------

" Attention students ! This year , you'll get to choose another academic subject or co-curriculum activity . You'll be given a list and a form which is being passed down right now . " Ms Hee spoke as she gave out the lists and forms .

Chorong scanned through the list . There are definitely more co-curriculum activities than academic subjects since the teachers figured out more students would actually choose an activity .

" Please remember to fill out the form and submit it by slotting the form into the box outside the Student Council room or you can pass it to the School President , Lee Jonghyun of class E11 at classroom 3 . The deadline is this Friday so you have 3days to decide . Class dismissed . " Ms Hee walked out and the whole class broke out in chatters .

" What academic subject/co-curriculum activity will you pick up ? "

Choring spun to her right in surprise , it was Baekhyun .

"I'm not really sure , there're so many that I'm interested in . For example , cooking class ; scuba diving , journalism or even music ! " Chorong squealed in delight .

" Wow , I hope you'll make a good choice . See you tomorrow in class then ! " Baekhyun waved goodbye to Chorong and jogged off.

" I wonder what will he choose ... " Chorong murmured .