Lunch

The Mermaidian Princess

"Chorong , you're finally here ! Quick , get behind me . Mrs Lim is allocating our seats one by one as we enter . I'm sure she'll put us together since you're right behind me. If you had come any later, I'll doubt you're able to get into the queue since all the boys are trying to squeeze through to stand behind any of the queenkas. " Sulli blabbered .

Boys were rushing to cut into the queue and constantly pushing each other . Chorong shook her head . At least half of the class has been seated . 

" Chorong , please sit at the table which is on Sulli's right at the 4th row." Mrs Lim smiled as she placed a tick beside Chorong's name on the checklist . 

Sulli and Chorong cheered silently as she sat down. So far , no one has been allocated to the seat on Chorong's right hand side . She tapped her fingers on the table while looking down at her diary and writing down events on whichever days it was supposed to be on .

"Well, I guess you can sit at the table beside Chorong at the 4th row." Mrs Lim voiced out.

Chorong immediately perked up. She looked up to see Byun Baekhyun and another guy , Lee Gikwang walking towards her and smiling brightly .

"Which one of them is going to sit beside me?"  Chorong thought while scratching her head.

Lee Gikwang winked at Chorong and sat at the seat right infront of her while Baekhyun settled himself down at the seat beside Chorong. " Hi , we meet again." Baekhyun chuckled.

" Oh , the incident right ? I'm so sorry ! Anyway , I hope we will work well together for the year ahead , fighting ! " Chorong cheered.

Baekhyun smiled and turned away as classes started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time . Chorong , Sooyoung and Sulli sat together while having their homemade food that Sooyoung has specially prepared since she enjoyed cooking.Free drinks were already provided by guys who always try to court them and get turned down by the 3 queenkas effortlessly.

"It's EXO ! Ohmygod ! " Girls screeched as they ran forward to the boys who just walked into the cafeteria.

Kai decided to help EXO to teleport to the table to avoid any pulling and tugging from the fangirls. In a flash , EXO were found seated at the table Chorong , Sooyoung and Sulli were at . Chorong jumped in shock.

"Oops , wrong table . Guess I better brush up on my skills . " Kai smiled meekly and he scratched the back of his head as EXO stood up to leave

Sulli got all excited and stood up . "Its all right ! You can sit here ! ' she exclaimed .

"Really ? Well , it wouldn't hurt right guys ? Thanks Sulli ! " Suho replied.

Both Chorong and Sooyoung could tell Sulli was rejoicing inside. The rest of EXO chuckled silently.

"Wow , that looks really good . " Baekhyun looked over at Chorong's lunchbox while pointing at the kimbap .

"Sooyoung made this, do you want to try one ? " Chorong offered him a piece .

" Sure , thanks Chrong ! " Baekhyun glee delightfully and his lips as Chorong placed the kimbap in his lunchbox . Chorong bit back a smile as she continued eating.

The rest of EXO , and the 3 Queenkas ate their lunch peacefully and to them , it was one of the best lunch they had in school .