A bump

The Mermaidian Princess

 

"Chorong-ah! Wake up, you're going to be late for school." Mdm Lee, the maid said as she patted Chorong softly on her shoulder. 

Chorong stirred and squinted her eyes to take a look at Mdm Lee. "Neh ahjumma...." She replied unknowingly, giving a big yawn. Mdm Lee pulled the curtains apart to let light shine in.

After sobering up, Chorong then realised what time was it. "Omo , omo! I'm going to be late!"

Mdm lee chuckled and shook her head. Chorong took a quick bath and dressed up as fast as lightning.

She ran down the stairs to the dining table and grabbed a piece of bread. "My dear, do not rush! The chauffeur will fetch you to ----. " Before Mrs Park could finish her sentence, Chorong had already bolted out.

" That silly girl. " Mrs Park smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Where is Chorong? Classes are about start!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Don't worry unnie, I'm sure she will turn up and be on time!" Sulli smiled brightly.

" There she is!" Sulli shouted. Chorong was running down the hallway and panting non-stop when she reached Sooyoung and Sulli.

Despite panting so hard, her cheeks were still rosy and her hair remains as cute as ever. "Let me guess, overslept?" Sooyoung questioned.

Chorong nodded as she could not find the strength to reply. Both Sooyoung and Sulli laughed before dragging her to classes.

" Students, we'll be reallocating to another classroom as the school is planning to renovate this classroom. From tomorrow onwards, please head to classroom number 7 at block 3 . " Mrs Lim , the teacher announced.

Everyone groaned.

Chorong turned to Sulli who was sitting next to her. " Hey Chorong, doesn't that mean we'll be changing our seats?" 

"Oh no! I don't want to be separated from you , unnie! "  Sulli yelped.

 " I wonder who I will be seating with , hmm . "  Chorong wondered.

 

 

" I hope I will get to sit beside a good classmate and not some guy ogling at me "  Chorong sighed .

Chorong walked towards her locker looking down and ignoring the males who tried to grab her attention. That's when she bumped into someone and dropped her books.

" !"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you , ohmygod . I'm really --- " Chorong stammered as she bent down to pick up her books.

" It's all right , it's my fault anyway. Here you go! " He handed Chorong her books and she tried to take a look at who he was as the sun blinded her eyes. Standing there was one of the Kingkas, Byun Baekhyun . He was smiling with his signature smile which made her blushed like a red tomato .

" Park Chorong ! Get a grip on yourself . This is not the first time you're seeing him in school ! " She reminded herself .

" It's all right Baekhyun, I can handle this myself. Thank you.  " She replied casually and walked off.

See Chorong? You're just over reacting. Better hurry for classes!

Baekhyun's POV

EXO and I were so engrossed in chatting about last night's soccer match that I didn't look where I was walking and I accidentally bumped into a girl .

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you , ohmygod . I'm really --- " She stammered as she bent down to pick up her books.

" It's all right , it's my fault anyway. Here you go! " I exclaimed as I bent down and handed her the books.

She looked up and I was surprised to find that it was one of the Queenkas , Park Chorong.

What a polite girl .

I unknowingly showed her my signature smile as I was mesmerized by her beauty.

" It's all right Baekhyun, I can handle this myself. Thank you.  " She replied and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" Hyung! What were you thinking? Chorong right? " Kai joked.

" No way! Come on, let's get to class quickly. " 

Maybe she's just acting , who knows?