Chapter 3!

She has a bad past.

"Y-yes we do have some in the cupboard." Key told her. "But why do you need it?" "It's more comfortable sleeping on them then sleeping on the cold hard ground." She advised him. "You can sleep on the bed." Taemin said pointing to it. She shook her head and then said, "He only let me sleep on it when he wants to touch me." She carefully wrapped her arms around her and frowned. "I don't like it when he touch me." She told them. 

"We won't touch you, Min." Key told her. "Sleep on the bed arraso?" He said. She nodded her head and laid down on the bed carefully. Being mother-like, Key pulled the blanket over her and pat her to sleep. 

"Hyung," Taemin said after they came out from the bedroom. "We need to bring her to see the doctor. Then we can file against the person who did this too her." Taemin urged Key. "I know. But she wouldn't want to go to a doctor will she?" Key asked Taemin. "Let's call our doctor here then." Taemin told Key. "Maybe we should do that." Key took his phone out and dialed the number of their doctor. 

"How is she?" Minho came home after being sent out to get some food and clothes for her. "Sleeping." Taemin told his hyung as he put a finger on his lips. "They make her sleep on cardboards. It's so mean." Taemin told Minho. "See, your hyungs treat you so well. Shouldn't we get something in return?" Minho asked Taemin as he raised his eyebrow. "Omg hyung! Stop that!" Taemin said as he hit Minho. 

 "Yah! Key said, "Don't make so much noise! She's sleeping!" He said as he put a finger on his lips. "The doctor will be here in an hour." He informed them. "Arraso!" They called back. Key went to prepare a lovely dinner for her when the door bell rang. "I thought you said the doctor was only going to be here in an hour?" Minho asked Key. Minho peeped through the peep hole and frowned. "It's some stranger." He told the rest. "Let me handle it." Onew said as he picked up a drumstick and headed towards the door. 

Damn it. Why is no one opening the door? The man frowned. The door clicked opened when he was about to turn around and leave the house. "Hey!" Onew called out munching his chicken happily. The man peeped into the house from behind wondering if she is inside. "Did you see a girl thin girl with pretty long hair and small face with big eyes here?" The man asked Onew. "I don't think so, I've been having my chicken. Do you want some?" He asked with his mouth full. The man smirked and said, "No. If you see her, please tell me, I'm looking for her." Onew swallowed his chicken and said, "Sure!" He closed the door behind him after the guy left. 

"Phew," Key said. "Tae, could you go check on Min to see if she's okay?" He asked Taemin. "Deh~" He said as he walked towards the room. Seeing you sleeping peacefully under the thick blankets, he beamed and thought to himself, Don't worry Min, we'll always be here for you. I promise. He closed the door behind him lightly and went to help Key in the kitchen. 

"Please go get the door! I think the doctor is here!" Key shouted from the kitchen. Jonghyun dragged his feet towards the door and tip toed to peep through the peep hole. After confirming that it was the doctor, he stood on his two feet and opened the door to let her in. "Hi, I'm Dr. Kim. I'm here to look at an abused girl?" She asked Jonghyun. "Yeah, she's still asleep though. Take a seat first while we explain her situation to her." He told the doctor. "Sure." She placed her medical kit on the floor and sat down elegantly on the sofa. 

After explaining the situation to her, she went to check on Min to ensure she's fine. She opened the door slowly and looked at her exposed bruises. She shook her head lightly and pat her awake. Min was shocked and she wrapped herself with the blanket tightly and stared blankly at the doctor. "Hi Min," The doctor smiled and started talking to her, "I'm Dr. Kim. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. But I'm just going to look at your wounds okay?" The doctor asked her politely. Min stared back at the doctor and frowned. "Don't worry Min, the doctor is going to help you okay?" Key walked into the bedroom moments later. "But you have to listen to the doctor first. She's going to look at your body but she will not hurt you." He explained to her. 

Min nodded her head and Key took his leave. "Could you take off your clothes for me to see Min?" The doctor ask. Min started taking off her clothes slowly as the doctor gaped at the wounds she just exposed and shook her head. She got Min to put on her clothes back again and she left the room. 

"How is she doctor?" Taemin asked Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim looked at all of them and she just shook her head. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating for a really long time. I'm gald you like this chapter and you'll look forward to the next one. ^^