Chapter 2!

She has a bad past.

As Key carried her into the house, her eyes fluttered open. She couldn't believe her eyes, someone is her to save her. She started tearing in joy. "Oh. You're awake." Taemin said when he saw her eyes open. Wow. Her eyes are so pretty. Neomu yeppo.  He thought to himself. He was expecting some screaming from the girl, but the girl just started at him emptily. Key put her on the sofa and the girl immediately puts herself on the floor instead fearing that they might get angry. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. Key looked at Taemin feeling lost, and Taemin frowned, thinking hard. 

Key tried to take the bottle and biscuits from her hands to put onto the coffee table. The girl flinched and took it back from him curling herself protectively. "It's only Thursday. There's one more day to go." The girl told Key and Taemin. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you." Key told her softly. "We're here to help you." Taemin said as he onto a strawberry lollipop. The girl stared at Taemin for a long time while they figured out what the girl wanted. 

Taemin took the strawberry lollipop from his mouth and said, "Do you want one?" The girl nodded. Taemin took out another strawberry lollipop from his pocket and handed it to her. The girl shook her head and said, "I had one this week already." "This is getting confusing," Key spoke to Taemin in English. Taemin nodded his head. "Help her." taemin replied Key in broken English. 

Key tried to talk to her slowly and in a way that he wouldn't frighten her. "Annyeong." He waved. "My name is Kim Ki Bum, you can call me Key, and this is Lee Tae Min." Key told her as he pointed to himself then at Tae Min. "What is your name?" Key asked her. "Min." She told Key. "Do you want to shower, Min?" Key asked her. "I only can shower on Saturdays." She told Key. 

"It's a special day today, Min. So you can shower, okay?" Taemin told her. "Really?" Her eyes lit up like a child who has just saw her favorite candy. "If you shower, you can have this lollipop later." Min nodded her head. Key brought her to the bathroom and handed her a clean towel and Taemin's shirt and a pair of pants since she was closes to the size of Taemin. She stood at the door confusingly as Key passed her the items. They stood at the door looking at each other for the past 2 minutes when the girl managed to finally break the silence. 

"Aren't you going to help me?" She asked them. Key looked at her then at Taemin. "He said I can't bath on my own." She told them. "Min, you're a big girl now. You've got to bath on your own." Key told her. "Don't worry, we will be waiting for you here at the door okay?" Taemin then told her. "Promise?" Min asked them, "You won't bring me back to him will you?" She asked them, "I don't want to go back to him." "Yes, we promise and no, we will not bring you to him." Key told her while closing the door slowly. 

While she bathed, Key quickly woke the rest of the members up and gathered up in the room furthest away from the toilet. Key quickly explained the current situation to Minho,  Jonghyun as well as their leader Onew. The three of them promised to help whenever it was possible and also promised to keep it away from their manager till they caught hold of the situation. They ended the conversation when they heard the bathroom door click open. 

"Ki Bum-ssi? Tae Min-ssi" She said when she didn't see Key nor Taemin standing at the toilet door waiting for her. As tears were about to escape from her eyes, Taemin quickly rushed over. Her hair was badly damaged and the T-shirt was exposing the scars on her bony body. There were many scars on her face and they seemed to be fresh cuts while some of them seemed like they were already a week old. 

Key sat her down on the chair infront of the dressing table and took the towel away from her. Taemin's shirt was still a bit too big and the pants hung lowly on her waist seeming like it was going to drop anytime. Make a mental note, get clothes for her. Key thought as he dried your hair properly before using the hair dryer to blow it. She smiled when Key blowed her hair for her. She never had the feeling of someone caring for her in such a long time and she felt really blessed. 

Combing her hair again for the last time, Key put a clip to hold her long fringe up. I'll have to remember to trim her hair later though. He made another note in his mind again. Taemin came back moments later holding on to a box of first aid kit. He handed them to Key and sat on the bed behind them. 

"Min?" Key caught her staring into space once he was done with her hair. "Deh?" She said. "Let's clean the wounds on you okay, we'll put some medicine on it so that it will go away." Key told her pouring some iodine on the cotton bud ready to tap the visible wounds on her arms and legs first. She winced when Key applied the medication on her wound as she just stared blankly into space once again. 

She was so used to the the pain that her body immediately goes numb once there was any pain felt. She lifted her shirt as Taemin rubs her back slowly with medication for the blue blacks that were on her back. Once they were done applying medication on her wound, they asked her if she would like to rest.

"But I haven't done the laundry yet." She protested. "You don't have to do the laundry today, because it's a special day remember?" Key told her. She nodded and they prepared the bed for her to rest on while she looked at them quizzically.  

She nodded her head and spoke, "Do you have any cardboards?"