Chapter 6

She has a bad past.

 

For a week Jiyeon was quiet, she didn't speak a single word and only had a meal a day. All of them were wondering why she was this way but no one could figure it all out. They gave Jiyeon her favorite food, but she didn't seem to care still. However, she was willing to visiting the doctor. "At least she has someone to talk to." Key told the guys while they were discussing on what to do with her. The guys nodded their heads. "I think we should start from the basics, teaching her the proper manners and learning how to dress and etc." Minho suggested. "I think it's better if we bring her out. If not she would just think too much at home." Taemin said. "Let's bring her out tomorrow then!" Onew said making the final decision like all leaders does. 

 

"Jiyeon ah~" Jonghyun shook her awake the next morning. "Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and started widely at Jonghyun. "We're gonna go out today." Jonghyun told her. He brought her to the toilet and handed her a set of clothes he picked out for her. "Yah, Tae! The eggs!" Key shouted at him. "Ummaya!" Taemin shouted and he quickly flipped the egg onto a plate. "Aigoo. I'm not eating whatever Taemin cooked." Onew mumbled. "Our dear Jiyeon is out!" Jonghyun said as he brought Jiyeon out of the room. "Morning Jiyeon!" The boys greeted her. Jiyeon bowed and took her seat at the table. "Who fried the egg?" Jonghyun mumbled. "I'm not going to eat that!" he added on. However, to their surprise, Jiyeon picked up that piece of egg and put it on her plate. "Jiyeon ah~ You shouldn't eat that." Jonghyun told her. Taemin reached to take the egg from her but was chased away when Jiyeon started fighting with his fork. "Oppa's gonna eat it Jiyeon." Taemin told her while trying to take the egg back from her. Jiyeon shook her head, picked up the egg and put it into . "Jiyeon ah~" Taemin said sadly. 

 

Taemin took Jiyeon's hands as they walked down the street to the shopping mall. The guys pointed out happily to the things around them so Jiyeon could know her surroundings better. Jiyeon didn't speak. She just nodded everytime the guys pointed something out to her. The boys tried to engage her in various activities so that she would open up to them. But they failed terribly. When Jiyeon was asked to try on new clothes in the dressing room, she just simply refuse to do it adding that they are a waste of money and that she still has plenty of clothes that they bought for her recently. When they got home, all Jiyeon did was bowed to them, thanking them for such a good day and walked to her room closing the door behind her. "Aish, what should we do? I want Jiyeonnie back." Taemin said frustratedly as he sank into the comfy sofa. "Time." Was the only answer that came out from his hyungs' mouth. "She needs a little more time Tae." Minho patted Taemin on his head. 

 

School was starting soon and the boys have enrolled her in the same school as Taemin and gotten her new uniform. "Jiyeon ah~ You'll be going to school starting this Monday!" Key said with excitement in his mouth. Jiyeon just blinked innocently and nodded her head. "Jiyeon ah~ You'll be in the same school as me so I'll always be there for you. Except for certain classes." Taemin explained. Jiyeon was excited to learn but she just couldn't express her feelings. She felt that her whole body was numb. Probably it was the medicine. She frowned. "Wae Jiyeon ah?" Minho asked her when he noticed the deep creases on her forehead. "A-ani." She mumbled. "Oppa?" She then spoke. All the boys turned and looked at her. It was the first time she has spoken in almost a week. "Deh?" They answered together. "Can I stop taking those pills?" She pointed at the bottle of pills the doctor gave to her. "S-sure." They simply answered her and cried in joy. 

 

"Annyeong Jiyeon ah~" The guys took turns to give her a warm hug before Taemin and her walked into the school gates. The girls around was giving dagger eyes at her. "What's a newbie doing with our oppa?!" A fan-noona said soothingly through her teeth. Her bestie shrugged her shoulder ignoring her. "She's so dirty. Sticking to our oppa like this." Jiyeon filched at the word that a girl said, dirty? I'm really dirty huh. She then started rubbing herself unknowingly. "Jiyeon, don't do that." Taemin pry her hands away. He took her hand and walked her to her locker to pick up her materials needed and then off to class. "I'm going to the toilet Jiyeon ah. Don't move an inch, just stay here till oppa comes out neh?" Taemin told her while giving her a pat on her head. She nodded in approval. 

 

"Yah. Yah. Yah." The fan-noona walked over to her. "Look what we have here.. a girl never leaving our oppa's side." She said as she pat her chin. Jiyeon kept quiet didn't dare to speak a single sound. "Yah.. why are you always with our oppa?" One of the fan-noona's friend spoke up. "Stay away…" She then said through her teeth when she saw Taemin walking out of the toilet. "See ya later Jiyeonnie~" The fan-noona spoke through her teeth with a tinge of sacrum in her words. "What just happen?" Taemin frowned and looked at Jiyeon. "All okay Jiyeon ah?" He asked her worriedly. Jiyeon turned around and walked away without answering Taemin's question. 

***

Ah, mianhae for the long wait yet again. This is a short chapter as my exams are round the corner. Please understand. Looking forward to your comments!