Chapter 5

She has a bad past.

Hi all, it has been a really really really long time since I've updated any of my stories. And since I'm back, I've decided to update this story as I felt my emotions was enough to put this chapter into words. It took me alot of courage to decide how this chapter would go. Just for you information, I've planned to end this story at chapter 8 and I'm finally having the chance to do so. It maybe be a bit sensitive as certain words are being used in this chapter and I hope you understand. I had to use them so that you can feel the dirtiness Jiyeon was feeling. But then, don't worry as I didn't bring that scenerio too deep in case some of you guys might feel uncomfortable. Although its been awhile, thank you for subscribing and waiting for me to update this chapter as you guys, subscribers, gave me a lot of courage to not give up on the story. I hope to end this story before Feburary ends and I hope you guys will be looking forward to the end of the story. With that, I apologise for the long wait and I do hope that you'll enjoy this chapter. xoxo

****

 

"Oppa, it's so nice. I listened to it all night!" Jiyeon came out of the room to the breakfast table the next morning. "Ah, chinja?" Key asked while he delivered hot pancakes to her table. "Deh!" Jiyeon said as she help Key along. "Good morning!" Taemin walked to the dinning table rubbing his eyes and stretching. "Pancakes for breakfast!" Jonghyun shouted as he sat down and started munching his pancakes. "Yah! Kim Jong Hyun! Where's your manners?!" Key raised his voice at him. "Mian~" Jonghyun said after he was done with his breakfast. "See you at practice later!" Jonghyun picked up his jacket and left the house. "Where's Jonghyun oppa going to?!" Jiyeon said as she frowned stabbing her pancakes with her fork. "Jiyeon ah. Oppa is going to bring you to see the doctor neh. Then you can recover arraso?" Taemin told her. She wondered and frowned. "But I'm okay oppa." Jiyeon said. "We will go for a proper checkup to be sure that you're well neh!" Onew told her. Jiyeon frowned and just followed them out of the house and into the car.

 

"Jung Ji Yeon?" The secretary called out. "Deh!" Key answered on behalf of Jiyeon. Jiyeon frowned and tried to recognize her surroundings but she just couldn't figure out where she was. Feeling frustrated, she started scratching herself, non-stop. "Jiyeon? Jiyeon?" Taemin shook her. "Jiyeon ah!" He finally shouted as he plied her hands away from her leg to stop her from scratching. "It's bleeding Jiyeon." Taemin frowned. Jiyeon was just frozen, there's so many things going on in her mind. Were they here to sell her? Are they going to throw her away? She just simply couldn't understand. Onew ran and grabbed a first aid kit from the secretary and with the help of Minho they managed to wrapped up her wounds properly. "Jiyeon ah, we're gonna see this special person who will help you with your sickness arraso?" Key talked to her slowly and gently, taking her hand and walking towards the room. "B-but oppa, I-I'm n-not s-sick." She muttered softly. 

 

"Oppa promise to get you back in 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes Jiyeon ah." Key promised her for the fifth time. "O-oppa don't go.." She replied him for the fifth time with tears filled to the brim of her eyelids. "Please oppa, please." She begged her again and again. "Jiyeon, oppas are all trying to help you to recover completely. We won't leave you at all." Minho explained to her. "Will be her Jiyeon, oppa promise. Do you still remember that we are going to school together?" Taemin asked her. Jiyeon nod her head. "There, oppa is not breaking his promise and neither should Jiyeon neh?" Taemin pat her head and hand her his phone. "Oppa's phone is in your care, you have to return to oppa when you are done neh?" Taemin smiled weakly. She nodded and walked into the room slowly and on her own. Heaving a sigh of relief, the rest of them walked to a waiting area to wait for Jiyeon. 

 

"Jiyeon take a seat here." The warm loving lady guided her. Jiyeon bowed at the lady before taking a seat grabbing onto Taemin's phone tightly. "Jiyeon, my name is Kim Na Eul. From today onwards we're going to be friends." The lady said as she smiled at her. Jiyeon nodded her head in approval dare not to lift her head up and meet her eyes. The lady slowly talked about her childhood and tried make Jiyeon talk about hers. "Since we're friends, you've got to share with me your story too. That would be fair wouldn't it?" The lady smiled as she dripped some aromatic oil to calm her down and to open up her feelings. "I-I have no childhood. No one wanted me. He said he will show me what love is. And love really hurts." Jiyeon mumbled loud enough for her. And then slowly, she started to recall her childhood. 

 

Umma, where you going? The little Jiyeon frowned at her mother when her mother left her at a weird back alley. "I'll be coming for you Jiyeon, I promise." Her mother told her. "Umma? Umma? Umma?!" She screamed as her mother ran away into the dark, and disappeared from her sight. She cried the whole night till she fell asleep and the next thing she knew, she had a new home. "Annyeong," A guy smirked at her when she woke up. She rubbed her eyes as she frowned at the guy. "Where's my umma?" She asked him. The guy bribed her with her favorite food and sweets as well as soft toys for the first few days before his actually torturing begin. He started disturbing her in the sleep. Kissing her, taking off her clothes and even bathe for her. The innocent her didn't know that it was wrong of him to do all those action to her. Because as he explained, those were the actions of love. 

 

It happened for a year and then two years, and when she realized that this was wrong 6 years has already past. Through this years, he started doing weirder things and asked her to do things like touching his . She felt so dirty everytime her inserted him into her and the first time it hurt so much she was bleeding for days. She hated herself, she was so dirty and disgusting. She thought she was going to end up dying there. But then as she grew smarter she pushed him away, kicked him away. And then he threatened her refuse to feed her, refuse to let her bathe on her own. She stayed in the dark for years, she never got to study. From what she was taught by that guy, that was love and that was what people call a childhood. Then one day, she planned to runaway and she was looking for that opportunity. God finally gave it to her and that's when she found them.

 

"T-th-they s-sa-saved m-me." She mumbled in tears. She started scratching herself and rubbing herself while she recalled that ugly childhood of her. She felt so dirty. "I need to bathe Mrs Kim." She hated it a lot. The doctor let her to the bathroom and let her showered on her own. The doctor went forward and told the boys about her condition. "Probably there are some things that you have to avoid for the moment until she really trusts you guys fully." She explained to them about her ugly childhood and all the things she's gone through. "She really needs someone to care for her. As I understand, you guys are very busy idols. You'd probably want to send her to a orphanage instead." The doctor paused, waiting for their reaction. 

 

"No, she's with us. And we will put in all our effort to help her out." Key told the doctor. Jiyeon cried as she scrubbed herself hard in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, 30 minutes later, her arms and legs were all swollen and the only words that came out from was, "I'm not clean." Taemin walked up to her and was about to hug her when she said, "Don't touch me oppa, I'm dirty." Taemin still hugged her tightly after that. Minho, Onew and Key as well as the doctor stood in the background and watch tears hit Taemin's checkered shirt. All of the guys then went up and gave her a group hug saying encouraging words like, "Jiyeon, you're the prettiest girl.", "You smell good Jiyeon, tell oppa what brand of body soap was that.", "Jiyeon oppa loves you, a lot.", "Jiyeon, we'll always be here for you forever." 

 

"Here's a cream for the swollen skin and some pills if she needs to." The doctor explained. "Perhaps, you still can send her here for a session per week for me to continue talking to her and teaching her the right things." The bowed and thank the doctor as they led Jiyeon out of the clinic and onto the van. "Here Jiyeon ah." Minho handed Jiyeon a pill and a cup of water. "You'll feel better after that, oppa promise" Jiyeon took the pill and went straight into her room. The guys watched over her as she slept and even help her apply the cream at her hands and her legs. They left the table lamp on and went out of the room. "I-m h-o.." Before Jonghyun could finish saying he was yanked to the manager's bedroom by Onew with Onew's hand over his mouth. The boys explained everything to their manager as well as Jonghyun before they came out with solutions to the issue. "Just one month, you guys promise?" The manager asked them again. "Just one month and I promise." Key told the manager. Slowly, all the other guys backed Key up saying that they promised. The boys scattered as they left for their respective bedrooms. 

 

"Never whine and complain about your life, for yours is not the worse. Because there's actually people suffering." Minho updated his Cyworld and he put his iPad away. "Tomorrow is going to be a better day." He mumbled and he went to bed. "She's now our priority and when one month is over, we're going to come out stronger and better." Onew updated his Cyworld. "She's the best gift that god has given me." Taemin typed into his phone and clicked the word update. "She's gone through the worst. She didn't have anyone there for her for 10 years. While I had everything a person could have asked for." Jonghyun frowned and hit enter before putting his phone under his bed and curled himself up. "I'm going to give her all the love that she's missing, in the right way." Key smiled to himself as he tucked himself into bed and slept with a smile on his face.