Chapter 4!

She has a bad past.

"I must say," The doctor told them. "That there isn't much hope for her to recover completely, from the psychologic illness as well as her scars. Some scars are too old and has scarred her for life." The boys frowned. "Isn't there anything you can help her with?" Key begged the doctor. "She is also suffering from malnutrition. So we should start from the basics, feeding her the necessary vitamins that she's lacking and then send her for counseling. That would only be the way to help her. But lastly, it also depends on the patient's willingness as well. 

"We will be returning to Seoul by the end of next week. I guess that's the time when she'll start counseling. But for now, we will start to help her get nutrients in her diet first." Key told the doctor. "Alright, I will email you a suitable list of food she should take and stuff like that." The doctor informed them. "Arraso, thanks so much." Taemin said. The boys bowed and waved the doctor goodbye. 

"Min~!" Key called as he walked into the bedroom. Min looked up with her two round eyes at Key and smiled weakly. "Deh~?" She answered. Key smiled, happy to see that Min is getting use to them being around her. "Let me trim your hair a little." He called her over to the bathroom. Min stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom. "Take a seat here." he told her. She sat down with her back facing key. How long have I cut my hair? Probably years, I can't even remember. She thought to herself. "We're gonna have a new hairstyle arraso?" Key told her as he cut her hair short. "In the Asian culture, when you cut your long hair away, it means starting anew. So we're gonna start anew after this hair cut." Key told her as he style her hair a little. "There you go, a new you!" Key said as he started sweeping up the hair that were on the ground. "Kamsahamnida," Min said as she bowed and grinned at Key. "No worries," He told her. "Go to the living room now," 

Min walked out to the living room and looked at the rest of the SHINee members. "Ah, Min!" Taemin said as he went to pull her to the sofa, "This is Minho oppa, then Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa!" He said as he pointed to each of them. Min smiled and bowed to them. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Min imnida." "Aigooo, Min~ah." Onew called her. "Are you hungry? Do you want some chicken?" Onew asked as he ate his chicken drumstick. "Aniyo Onew-ssi. I can only eat biscuits." She said as she showed Onew her crushed up packet of biscuit. "Min~ah!" Key called her. She bowed to Onew and went to search for Key, finally finding him in the kitchen. "Deh, Key-ssi?" She asked when she finally found him. "Aigoo, call Key Oppa! Not Key-ssi, arraso?" Key told her. "Deh~ Oppa." She said softly. "Come here, Oppa made you some fish porridge." He pulled her over to the dining table. "Finish this up arraso?" Key told her. "But, oppa. I've got biscuits." She told him. "Biscuits are not healthy, you have to finish this okay?" Key said as he took her biscuits and dump it in the bin. "Arraso." She said as she sat down and started on her porridge. "Careful it's hot!" Key warned her. 

"Min~ah!" Minho came running out with the stuffs that he bought for her daily needs. "Look, oppa bought you a pink toothbrush, a pink towel, a pink bedroom slippers, a pink robe, a bag pack, shampoo, body soap as well as face necessities. They are all yours now!" Minho said as he took out and show her the various items. "Min~ah!" Jonghyun shouted behind Minho. "Oppa, got you some new clothes!" He showed it to her proudly. "Yah! Jonghyun ah! You should get more feminine clothes! Min is a girl ya know?!" Key told him off as he hit Jonghyun's head lightly. "Yah~ Kim Ki Bum!" Jonghyun told him off. Min suddenly let out sounds of giggles. "Aigoo, Min is finally smiling!" Taemin said. 

Min blushed as Taemin pat her head. "Dongsaeng ah~ Now you're part of our family. If there's anything you want to talk about or you need help with, you can come and talk to us arraso? We will be returning to Seoul next week. And don't worry, we will protect you from the guy and he won't bully you anymore." Key explained to her. "After you are healed we will send you to school to study okay?" Taemin asked her. "You'll go to the same school as oppa." He told her. "Chinja?" Min said as her eyes sparkled. "Deh~ Oppa will not lie to you." Jonghyun told her. "Oppa, but~" Min was about to continue when Onew cut her off, "No buts dongsaeng ah~ We will all protect you." "But I have to do something in return." She said. "How about you will help oppa with the household chores?" Minho told her. "Arraso~ Promise." She said as she held out her pinky. The boys took turn to hook her pinky. It's a good start. Key thought to himself. 

The next one week before returning to Seoul, the new family spend much time together under one roof. Doing chores, making meals, laughing and talking. During these times, they learnt that Min loves the colour baby blue as well as pink, she didn't like to eat bitter gourd and hates gassy drinks. She loves strawberry ice cream with chocolate toppings on top and love reading. As they sat in the van that brought them back to Seoul, she leaned against Taemin's broad shoulders and hug onto the new stuff toy that Jonghyun got for her during one of their shopping trips. "Oppa, there's one more thing left that is needed to start anew." She told them when Key shouted off they go to their brand new life. "A new name." She said as Key locked the doors of the pension. 

"How about Jung Ji Yeon?" Onew said as they got up the van. Min beamed and sat beside Taemin, "Jung Ji Yeon, I love it." She mumbled. After the van left the pension, the boys all tackled her by messing her hair up, "Jiyeon~ah!" They chorused. Jiyeon giggled and thought to herself, A new life. Thank you for giving me the chance to start anew. 

"Here we are Jiyeon," Taemin shook her lightly. Jiyeon's eyelids fluttered and she rubbed her eyes gently. "It's not a really big house Jiyeonnie.." Minho started, "It's okay Minho oppa, so long as we're under one roof. That's the most important thing." She told them as she helped to get the luggages out. Meanwhile fans started to gather and cheered for their retune to Seoul. "Minho oppa! Jjong Oppa! Key Oppa! Taemin Oppa! Onew Oppa!" They chanted like this. Jiyeon frowned being unaware to the situation. "Who's that girl there? Look at the exposed bruised on her body. Do you think..?" Jiyeon overheard a fangirl. "Aigoo, the girl is looking for trouble herself." Another fangirl smirked. "Taemin quickly got her to put down her stuffs and brought her up to their dorm. "Oppa…" Jiyeon said as she stared blankly, "Who are they?" She asked him as she frowned. 

"We will tell you later arraso?" Taemin tried to explain to her as he handed her a glass of warm water. "First, finish this water. Oppa is just gonna go and help to get the luggages okay?" He told her. She nodded her head and Taemin ran out to get the luggages back. "Ugh." Jonghyung said as he put the luggages down in the living room. He opened the luggage only to find a huge glass jar of sand amongst the mess of Key's clothings. "Yah diva! What did you bring back? The luggage weighs a ton. Just FYI, you don't have to bring the sand back from the beach, cause we can just go there again!" He told Key off. "Hyung, the sand is mine~" Taemin said as he took the glass jar from him and brought it back to his room. The rest of the help unpacked while Jiyeon sat on the sofa staring. "Jiyeon ah, are you okay?" Key asked her. "Just now.." She managed to utter a few words. 

"Jiyeon ah~, oppa didn't tell you cause we don't want to scare you away at first. But we're a international boyband." Key told her. "Oh, boyband?" She asked them innocently. "Deh~ We are performers. That's our job we sing, dance and act." Jonghyun told her. Minho ran to the room and got an ipod out and handed it to her. "Listen it well Jiyeon ah~ All the songs that oppa sings are inside." Minho said. Taemin taught her how to use it as she surprised at the every touch and what wonders the ipod can do, she squealed in delight. "Oppa, I'll return you after a week." She said as she sat on the sofa with her eyes closed listening to the songs. "Aniya, return it to oppa after we get you one okay?" Minho told her. Unfortunately, she was so drowned in the music that she couldn't hear what Minho said. Key smiled at her and snapped a few pictures without her knowing with his phone. Aigoo, our dongsaeng.