Chapter 1!

She has a bad past.

I'm never going to get out of this place. She thought as he hit her again and again. I hate it when he comes home drunk and mad. Shirro. She was crying inside while her scrunched up face was trying to deal with the blows that landed on her back continuously for the next 15 minutes until he passed out. 

She tried escaping once, when she was 12, she did. But he found her laying on the deserted roadside dehydrated and hungry. It was a deserted roadside barely anyone comes to this part to the country. All of the villagers have spent their life savings moving nearer to Seoul hoping to provide better education to their children.

Her dad gave her to this man, when she was 7, in return for a large sum of money. The man made her happy, bought her favorite strawberry lollipop for her once a week. But as she grew up, the man turned into an untamed beast. He abused her, used her and made her felt disgusted with herself. 

The day she turned 16, she promised herself that she would leave this horrid place and seek help to save herself for this misery. The opportunity came on that very special day when the man had to go to the bank and he left her there in the abandoned house. He said he will be back soon, but how soon she doesn't know. 

The moment she heard the engine of the truck roared to life, she quickly took a few packet of biscuits and a bottle of water and left the abandoned building after the coast is clear. I'm never returning again. She did not look back at the abandon house, she kept running away from it as far her legs could take her. 

It was almost half an hour later when she saw a modern looking house 500m away from where she was standing. She had barely enough energy left in her but she had to go on. She didn't want to go back to that horrible place not anymore. She quickly opened the bottle of water and sipped it a little quenching her thirst. She had saved it and hadn't drink any water for the past four days to prepare it her for this escape. 

She clenched the only packet of biscuit on her other hand and started running. It was before long she reached the entrance of the house and her leg collapsed between her. Happy tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell on the burning ground beneath her. 

Taemin was walking into the doors of their getaway home. SHINee has just finished their comeback promotions and performance a few days ago and SM Entertainment had promised them a special getaway trip. This place is so beautiful, it's near the beach. Taemin thought as he walked home from his morning walk that day. And most importantly, no fangirls. He grinned holding the camera and snapping beautiful pictures of the scenery that he was planning to put up on his me2day. 

As he was taking pictures, he noticed a girl laying down on the ground, curled up. Being really curious, he walked over to the body. He was shocked to see a frail looking petite girl curled up on the floor holding a bottle of water on her right hand and a packet of biscuits on his left. He rushed into the house. "Hyung, hyung!" He shook Key up. "T-there's a g-girl laying on the d-doorstep." He stuttered. 

"Is it a fangirl from the country side?" Key mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "Aniyo," Taemin said as he kept on tugging Key. "You've got to see this." It took Taemin about 2 minutes to convince Key to go out and take a look at the girl laying at their door step. Being the diva, Key put on a pair of sunglasses to protect his eyes from the glaring sun that morning. He stuffed his feet into a pair of uggs and walked out to the main entrance of the house. 

He was as shocked as Taemin was when he first saw the girl laying on the floor. Her body was hidden in an over sized shirt and pants. "She smells." Key said as he put a finger on his nose. "Why didn't you bring her in earlier?" Key asked Taemin. Taemin gave Key an innocent look and shrugged his shoulders. "Let's bring her inside." Key told Taemin as he picked the girl up, bridal style, and walked into the house. "We'll care for you." Key whispered.