Chapter 2

Just one person believes in you

When I opened the door, no one was in the living room and I told AJ and Hoon to sit on the couch. They obeyed me and I walked into Soohyun's room.

"Hyung..they're here." He just sat on his bed. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Heyy, Soohyunnie. One of our new members is a bunny, you know? He's Yeo Hoonmin." His eyes immediately widened.

"Yeo Hoonmin..?" I smiled.

"Yeah, you were a big fan of him, right?" He blushed but, moved a little. I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him from his usual position.

"C'mon! Don't keep him waiting! Take his album and ask for his autograph!" I took the album from Soohyun's rack and I finally got him up. I walked to the living room to see Hoon trying to talk to AJ.

"Hoon, I have a special fan for you." He looked at me and grinned. He literally hopped his way to me and Soohyun.

"Awwwh! He looks like a fluffy teddy bearr! Rawrr! Hehe, did you say he's a fan of mine?" I showed him the album and Hoon squealed.

"Wooo!" He ran to his bag and took out his marker. He ran back to me and signed on the album. After signing, he passed it to Soohyun, who shyly took the album back.

"Thank you.." He mumbled quietly.

"Welcome!" Hoon ran back to AJ, who was staring at me, eyes pleading for help. I laughed and sat Soohyun down next to Hoon.

"Hoon, this fan of yours is our leader." Hoon's eyes widened. and he bowed down.

"Hello, leader-shii. I'm Hoonmin, but call me Hoon..Wait, you already know who I am...Ahaha, oh, what the hell." I laughed at Hoon and Soohyun finally cracked a smile. AJ tiny-smiled at me.

"Thanks again.." I smiled and ruffled his hair. Few minutes later, Soohyun became normal. He was what he was before.

"Glad you're back, hyung!" I screamed and he laughed.

"So am I. Thanks to Hoon. He seems okay." I pouted.

"You forget about AJ!"

"Oh, yeah. He's okay. He's okay." He doesn't seem interested in him..I looked at AJ, who was looking down. I walked towards him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders again.

"Don't be sad. He'll come around..Soon. Very soon. You two still have 4 more members to meet! C'mon!" I got up with him and I knocked on Eli's door.

"Kiseop, if you're with the new member..Leave. Me. Alone." I whined.

"C'mon, Eli! Soohyun's already comfortable with Hoon! Although he isn't with AJ.. but still!"

"Kiseop. Just. Leave. Me. Alone." I sighed.

"We still have Kevin and Dongho, right?"

"Kiseop, we're not going to meet them!" I heard them scream from their room and I sighed.

"So much for Manager-hyung's words. Happy and cheerful. Yeah, right." AJ looked down and ran somewhere else. 

"AJ! AJ! Come back! Where are you going!" I ran to the hall, to see Soohyun and Hoon looking at me confusedly. I shook my head and ran out of the dorm. Where are you, AJ?

 

Gaspies! Where did AJ go? Sorry I had to make the members hate them. They will come around, I'm sure of it. Anyway, here's the quick update now! Chapter 3 is coming soon!