Chapter 1

Just one person believes in you

Everyone in this dorm was really depressed.. Why? Well, Xander and Kibum left U-Kiss..so it's only 5 of us. Me, Kevin, Eli, Dongho and our soon-to-be leader, Soohyun. After the breaking news that two new members are going to replace them, everyone's heart literally broke and Kevin and Dongho had no mood to talk about them. For me..Well, I'm fine with it. Since young, after my depression, I learnt to think positively so I always tell myself..

Xander and Kibum is not gone from U-Kiss; the two new members are just additions to the family..

Which is true, because we can still contact them. Their phone numbers are still accessible. I took out my phone and went on my twittter. They were all filled with "Is it true Xander and Kibum are gone?" and "Omooo! Why are Xander and Kibum gonee!". I sighed and immediately logged out of my Twitter. All these KissMes just don't understand. They aren't gone. They're still in this world, we can call or text them. We can meet up together, for breakfast, or for lunch. Suddenly, the phone in our dorm rang. I didn't hear anyone getting up from their respective places so I picked it up and placed it at my ear.

"Hello?"

"Kiseop? Where's Soohyun?" Right, Manager-hyung always has to talk to our beloved leader but, no, he can't right now.

"Um, he's still depressed." I pinched the bridge of my nose while answering him, earning a loud sigh from the other side.

"Since you're the second oldest, I found two new members. I need one of you to meet me so that you can comfort them..Because you see..They're quite shy and they believe they won't fit in.." My heart skipped a beat. Xander and Kibum left U-Kiss a few days ago, and Manager-hyung found replacements? Wow..Honestly, that's quick.

"Kiseop? Are you still there?" I cleared my throat, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Um..yeah, I am. I'll meet you at the practice room.."

"Thank you, Kiseop."

"Uhm." I sighed after hanging up. I walked to my room, where I saw Dongho sleeping. I smiled and took my clothes out. After getting ready, I walked to Soohyun's room.

"Hyung, Manager-hyung wants me to meet him for a while. Take care, alright?" I ruffled his hair, making him mumble.

"Alright..Come back early." I smiled and got out of the dorm. I drove to the practice room and after I parked my car, I opened the door where I saw Manager-hyung sitting in between the two members. I knew one of them: AJ from PARAN. But his real name is Kim Jaeseop. That bunny-looking guy..doesn't seem familiar. I bowed down and they bowed their head slightly. I smiled.

They are shy, aren't they? Haha, cute.

"Morning, hyung."

"Kiseop, sit down." I blinked and sat down.

"I'm sure you know AJ." He blushed while giving me a shy smile. I smiled at his shyness. Ahaha, cute. Really cute.

"And this guy here, he's Yeo Hoonmin, but call him Hoon." I smiled widely and he smiled widely back.

"Hiii! I'm Hoon! Call me Hoony Bunny if you want!" So I was right, he was a bunny. I laughed.

"Sure, nice to meet you. I'm Kiseop and I'm an ulzzang." He grinned and I turned my gaze to AJ who was staring at me. I smiled wider.

"And hi AJ. I'm guessing you're the cat?" He blushed and nodded slightly. I laughed.

"How on earth can someone so cute but quiet like you exist? I've always wanted to meet someone like that." He smiled while looking down.

"Oh, Kiseop. You make him flutter too much." My eyes widened.

"But it's truee! Look at him! He looks like a cat!"

"Kiseop." I pouted, making Hoon giggle and AJ stare at me again.

"Aww c'mon, hyung! You think he's cute too, right! Don't deny!" Manager-hyung whacked my arm and I winced. Immediately, I rubbed my arm and Hoon laughed. AJ just smiled at me.

"Kiseop, they're your new members so you better treat them well, since your relationship with them is better." I smiled.

"I will make AJ talk to us too! Since he's so anti-social. Does he even have a mouth?" Hoon muffled a laugh while AJ was trying his best not to laugh. Manager-hyung stared at me and I laughed.

"I'm just kidding! Don't take it seriously, AJ." He shook his head and I smiled.

"Well then, leggo!" I got up and waved to Manager-hyung who smiled at me. I walked out with them and they sat at the backseat. I drove away from the practice room and Hoon was soo~ noisy. I didn't hear AJ's voice yet.

"Hoon, you're really noisy, you know that?" He laughed.

"Sorry but, I'm really hyper every day."

"Well, make sure you teach the person next to you to be more louder than quiet." AJ blushed a little and I laughed.

"God, Jaeseop. You're a cute little cat! Oh my God!" I literally squealed and he blushed more.

"Awwwwh, Kiseop-hyung! AJ is fluttered by you, meaning he is trying to say the same thing to you too!" I looked at AJ for confirmation and all he did was blush more.

"Aw, thanks for calling me-I mean, showing me that I'm cute. Don't worry, Hoon; You're cute too." He punched his fist in the air.

"Booyah! Thanks, hyungie!" I nodded and when we reached, they both stared at the dorm. I looked at each one of them.

"Well, don't just stand there, follow me in!" They nodded and Hoon ran in front of me. I waited for AJ to stand beside me and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you and Hoon will fit in." He blushed and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you.." He whispered quietly.

"You don't have to be afraid. But, I finally heard your voice." He blushed, making me ruffle his hair with my free hand.

"Don't worry again, if the others don't give you hyung love or maknae love, I will always be there to give you free hyung love. Alright?" He nodded and we three walked inside the dorm.

 

 

Oh my God~~ Quiet AJ is sooooo~ cute! Don't you agreeee! Kiseop's too sweet for a guy, Hoon is too hyperactive. But he's a bunny so that is normal. Free hyung love from Kiseop, guys! Wooo~~ Even if you're not a dude, so aren't I, it's obvious the whole of U-Kiss love their KissMes! ^^