Chapter 5

Just one person believes in you

When we reached the dorm, I parked my car and when we got out, our hands were still interwined together. I stole a glance at AJ who was still blushing.

"This is part of the hyung love you get. The other part.." He looked at me and I stopped walking. I kissed his cheek and when I moved away, his cheek was red like a riped tomato.

"S-Stop..m-making..m-me..f-fluttered.." He stammered and I chuckled. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer. 

"Sorry, but this is how much I care about you!" He rested his head on my shoulder again and we made our way back to the dorm. I opened the door and I walked to my room. AJ ran to his bed and laid down flat on it. I found that adorable, obviously. I smiled and took a cold shower. I wore new clothes and hanged the towel around my neck. When I got out of the bed, I saw Hoon talking to AJ. I smiled at them. I walked past them.

"AJ-hyung!! Talk to me!" He looked at me and I nodded. He blushed while looking down.

"Hi..Hoon." Hoon literally screamed and my ear hurts. I flinched at his scream.

"He talked to me!" He turned around and danced with me.

"He finally talked to me, Kiseoppie!" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Yes, I heard. Congrats." He screamed while running to someone else, saying AJ finally talked to him. I laughed and ruffled AJ's wet hair.

"I knew you could do it." He smiled while looking down. I shook my head.

"When you smile, everyone wants to see it. Lift your head up, like this." He used my index finger and my thumb to push his head up and when I saw his face, he was blushing. I smiled.

"I don't flutter you, Jaeseop. You flutter me. You flutter people with the combination of your blushes and smiles." He blushed more and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and patted his back.

"Thanks..Kiseop.." I smiled widely and hugged him tighter. When he broke away, both of us was staring deeply into each other's eyes. I got in by his big brown eyes. I couldn't break our stare apart because he was staring into my eyes. After staring for a long time, I noticed the distance from us was shorter and I knew what he was going to do..

 

.....OMG! To be continued! I'm just gonna check my Twitter for a while, maybe my Facebook or Tumblr before I continue. XD I know what AJ's going to do and I'm sure you do too...I just..don't know AJ would be kissing Kiseop instead of vice versa. I mean, AJ's the shy one and Kiseop's the outgoing but who knows, the shy ones could be the first ones who makes the move ^^