Chapter 4

Just one person believes in you

I woke up to see the morning sun rays shining into my room. I turned to my right to see Hoony Bunny still sleeping soundly. I turned to my left to see AJ reading a book. He's been awake since just now? I smiled and yawned before stretching. 

"Good morning, AJ." I looked at him and he looked back at me while blushing.

"Morning, Kiseoppie.." I got up and looked out of the room. I ran to take my phone from the table at the corner of the room and I checked the time. 8am. Still early for them to wake up. I smiled and looked at AJ.

"Are you hungry?" AJ nodded slightly and I smiled wider. I patted my stomach.

"I'm hungry too. Let's make breakfast for the others." AJ just sat there. I walked towards him and sat next to him.

"Don't think negativelyy! They will soon realise you're a nice guy inside. C'mon!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down to the kitchen. I rubbed my palms together.

"Hmm...we should make omelette for them! Where are the eggs.." I bent down to take 7 eggs and I turned the stove on. I cracked all the eggs and stirred them into a bowl and I poured some milk in too. After they were all bright yellow, I poured it on the frying pan and fiddled with the frying eggs. When they looked like they were ready, I switched the stove off and looked at AJ who was staring at it. I smiled and took a fork. I poked a small piece and blew it. I walked towards AJ.

"Open your mouth." He looked at me confusedly, but he obeyed me once again. I placed the fork in his mouth and the egg slipped from it and dropped into his mouth. I took the fork out and washed it. I looked at him.

"Well, how does it taste like?" He smiled.

"Delicious." I grinned and hugged him.

"Thanks!" I placed the omelette in a plate and I sprinkled pepper around it. I made a jug of hot milk tea and placed it on the dining table. AJ helped me to put the plate of omelette on the dining table and arranged 7 plates. After we finished, I suggest me and AJ eat first since AJ wasn't comfortable with the others, and vice versa. After we ate, I washed our plates and I told AJ to watch the TV. Soon, one by one, they all came out.

"Hi Kiseop..and AJ." I smiled when they remembered AJ. All he did was nod slightly and got up from the couch.

"Guys, eat the omelette and drink the tea AJ and I made. And welcome!" I threw the apron off and ran to my room. I opened the door and closed it back. I saw AJ cuddled around his blanket and I laughed at him. I walked towards him and kneeled down.

"The grudge is going to be under the blanket with you if you don't come out." Almost immediately, he threw the blanket off with eyes widened. I chuckled.

"I'm just kidding.. Hey, I saw your reaction when they all greeted you.. The good part was that at least, they remembered your name and they remembered to greet you." He nodded and sighed.

"But..I didn't see the sincerity in their tone." I squeezed AJ's hand and he looked at me. I smiled at him.

"You soon will hear their sincere greetings. Just a little while longer." He nodded and I got up.

"So, do you want to follow me visit my eomma?" AJ's eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Can I?"

"Well..I have to visit her today. But if you don't follow me, when I come back, I'll see you crying." I pouted, making him blush.

"If your eomma allows me to.." I grinned.

"Perfect! I'll call her now!" I grabbed my phone and dialled my eomma's number. She answered on the second ring

"Eommaaa! It's me, Kiseop!"

"My beloved Kiseop! How are you! You sound happy!" I smiled and wrapped my arm around AJ's broad shoulders.

"Eomma, actually, I called you to ask permission."

"For what, Kiseoppie?" I looked at AJ.

"Well, can I bring a close friend along with me to visit you? He's new to U-Kiss and ever since he joined U-Kiss, he's been with me."

"Awwwh, Kiseop! You're so caring. And sure! Of course you can bring him along! Who is he, anyway?"

"He's AJ! That's his stage name but his real name is Jaeseop." I heard her squealing from the other side.

"He's a seoppie too? That's adorable. Come soon with young Jaeseop, alright?" I nodded.

"Alright! See you!" I hung up and grinned.

"So..?" 

"Of course she allows you to! She sounded really happy about you, especially when she heard you're a seoppie too." He blushed and I got up.

"Go get ready. We'll be leaving soon." He nodded and I made my way to the bathroom. After showering, I wore my clothes and I waited for AJ. Meanwhile, I found the book he had been reading ever since he came to sleep in my room. I picked it up and smiled when I saw it. It wasn't a book but, it was his life journal. Since I knew it would contain personal events, I decided to keep it back where it was previously. I walked to the living room and chatted with Eli for a while.

"Kiseop..I noticed AJ and you are really close.. Is there..something going on between both of you?" I blushed, but shook my head. He stared at me for answers.

"I've been with him, because he felt uncomfortable with you all. Because he always thinks that you all hate him. I'm going to visit my eomma's house. AJ's coming with me. Make sure you eat your lunch, alright?" Eli smiled and nodded. I smiled and got up. I grabbed my bag and I saw AJ waiting at the door.

"Ready?" He turned around and nodded. I smiled and we walked out of the dorm. I told AJ to wait at the gate and he nodded. I ran to my car at the parking lot and drove a little to the gate. I waited until AJ went in and I drove off. When we reached her house, I parked the car and we both got out. I wrapped my around AJ's neck and I rang the doorbell. She opened a few minutes later and smiled widely.

"Kiseoppie! You're finally here! And hello there, Jaeseop! Come in." He blushed and nodded slightly.

"He's a little shy so..chill out, alright Eomma?" She smiled and I laughed. I walked in and I made my way to the couch with AJ. He sat quietly on the couch. I ran to the kitchen to get blueberry juice from the fridge. I poured two glasses and I gave one to AJ. He thanked me quietly and I smiled.

"Eomma! How are you!" She walked quickly to the couch opposite the couch we were both sitting on and she sat down.

"I'm fine, thank you. I'm just really happy I finally see my Kiseoppie. And he has met a new close friend who is a seoppie as well." I smiled when AJ moved closer to me. When he moves closer to me, he wants me to hug him. If he hug me, he wants a kiss on the cheek. I wrapped my arm around AJ and pulled him closer. He blushed since my eomma was watching us.

"Eomma! The more you watch us, the more tensed he gets!" She laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Both of you are just so adorable together. C'mon, lunch is ready." I nodded and we both made our way to the kitchen. After we ate, we watched some TV before we leave.

"Goodbye, Eomma! I'll give you a buzz when I reach the dorm!"

"Alright, Seoppies! Take care! Kiseop, remember to drive safely!" I nodded and we walked to my car. Again, I drove off back to the dorm.

"Your eomma is really supportive.."

"Of you or of us?" He blushed crazily and I laughed.

"I'm just joking. Yeah, she's always like that and that is why I love her so much." AJ smiled and I smiled wider. AJ interlocked my free hand with his and when I looked at him, he was looking outside while blushing and I smiled. I looked in front while squeezing his hand slightly.

 

 

Omoooo! I've been updating for so long now! I hope you all don't mind.. ._. But I just had to continue this; it's too adorable! How is the story so far, guys? ^^ Chapter 5 will be made today as well :DD