Chapter 6

Just one person believes in you

When the distance between us was less then a centimeter away, my heart beats harder, my stomach had butterflies in them. 

"AJ.." All he does was just inch closer and closer until our lips were a hair width away. When he inched closer again, I closed my eyes shut and few second later, I felt his lips on mine. Fireworks were around us. Then, I felt extra warmth..AJ's arms were around my waist. Whoa..who...who knew a shy guy like him can be so..skinship-ish? Few minutes later, he pulled away, leaving me in a daze. He smiled wider than before. My eyes widened.

"I took your first kiss away."  I blushed.

"Weren't you the one who's suppose to blush?" He laughed. He didn't laugh before.

"Well..I grew closer to you and after I kissed you, I felt like I'm the one who's suppose to control now. After your care-taking for me. Now's my turn to return you back all the love..But I'm not going to give you the love that you always give me.." I looked at him and he was smirking. Hah? He didn't smirk before..Oh no..I have a bad feeling about this.

"Then..w-what l-love?" He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Couple love. 2seop." I blushed crazily and his smirk grew wider.

"Bingo." He hugged me tightly and walked to our room. Couple love? 2seop couple? Oh noo! I turned around to see..Hoon kissing Soohyun? Whoa, dude! Get a room, you two! I walked away from them and shook my head. 2seop becomes a real couple and so did Soohoon. Now, how are the others going to react like? We four are dead. Suddenly, my phone rang. I hesitated to pick it up. I ran into the room where AJ was, lying down on my bed, staring at me. I blushed but grabbed my phone. I answered the phone.

"H-Hello?"

"Kiseop..I have been noticing this recently. You and AJ are getting too close, some passer-bys think that it is inappropriate.. Honestly, have you and AJ..kissed each other on the mouth?" I gulped and AJ saw me tensing up,

"What's up?" He mouthed to me. 

"Manager-hyung knows we're getting closer and was worried about it." AJ nodded and stared at me to continue.

"Um....."

"Kiseop, tell me. Truthfully." I sighed in defeat.

"Yes..Yes, we have."

"Oh my God.. How am I going to answer to the public?"

"...Well..it's not only us.." 

"What?" Hyung's voice got louder and louder, but I had to tell it..It was wrong.

"...I saw Soohyun and Hoon kissing outside Elvin's room.."

"What on earth is wrong with all of you, seriously?"

"Well..Haven't you heard that gays exist?"

"Kiseop! You and Soohyun are in a boyband, for God's sake! And you're already kissed by the new members!" I sighed and AJ sat next to me. I rested my head on his neck.

"Kiseop, I can't talk right now.. But, we're not done yet. Make sure you answer my calls, understand?"

"...I do.."

"Good." He hung up and I groaned.

"What's wrong?" AJ laid next to me.

"Manager-hyung's upset when he heard Hoon kissed Soohyun and that..you kissed me." He hugged me and kissed me again.

"Don't worry, you won't go through this alone. I'm with you." I smiled and kissed him back.

 

Oh noo! Their manager is not happy about them!..But I am freaking happy because in one day, I made 6 chapters! And in 6 chapters, I brought two couples together..One couple left...Elvin. *evil laugh* Chapter 7 might be updated today..Because I am weary. Woooo~~