Chapter 3

Just one person believes in you

I ran away from the dorm, trying to find AJ. Where did he go? He could be anywhere! I ran to the coffee shops and he wasn't there. I randomly stopped at people who, obviously, recognized me.

"Did you see a guy taller than me, wearing a white shirt and a white hat, wearing dark-coloured pants?" They all gave me the same answer: Either a shook or an immediate no. I sighed and ran to the nearest bench at the park. I panted, after running around. I soon realised it was dark and I took my phone out. 7pm. Panic in me immediately shot up. Where in the world is he? I sent a message to his phone.

AJ..where are you? I've been trying to find you since 5pm..You're a U-Kiss member. The others will accept you soon. It happened to me too. They bullied me because I didn't have any fans before.. That was how a life of a new member is.. Please..I beg you..Come out..I'm really worried about you..I'll be the only hyung in U-Kiss who would give you lots of love.. 

I tapped the "Send" button and rested my head on my hand. Then, I heard sobs from someone. I turned to look at the familiar-looking guy at the bench next to the bench I was sitting on. He was wearing a white shirt and dark-coloured pants..It's..AJ! I immediately got up and sat next to him.

"...AJ?"

"They hate me, hyung.." I shook my head and he rested his head on my shoulder again.

"They don't, Jaeseoppie.. They haven't learnt to move on."

"Then, how come you already moved on with Soohyun-hyung?" He looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled.

"Because I always tell myself: Xander and Kibum is not gone. We're all still in contact with them. And you and Hoon are just new additions to the U-Kiss family." He sniffled and cried harder.

"Hoon will be okay, but I won't..I'm probably born to be like this..Horrible.." 

"AJ..You're not horrible. Everyone is not horrible.. You're too negative, you know? It's them, who hasn't learn that life has to move on. You're okay the way you are.. And so are all of us."

"Hyung..has anyone ever told you that you're awesome?" I smiled.

"I have. By you." He just continued crying. I patted his back and his arms suddenly flew to wrap around my neck. My heart beat faster.

"Don't leave me.."

"I won't.." He moved closer to me and placed his head at the crook of my neck. I could feel his constant breath and I shuddered inside.

"Thanks, Kiseop... for being there for me." I smiled and rested my head on his head.

"Always I'll be there for you, AJ.." He hummed quietly in response and we stayed like that for a while. Until I realised we were sitting in darkness, I spoke up.

"It's going to be 8pm now.. We should go.." He shook his head, his hair tickling my neck as he shook.

"I don't want to go back..They hate me so-"

"Jaeseop..Please. I don't want you speaking negatively. They don't hate you. They haven't accepted you yet. So please..Don't say that. No one deserves to be hated." He nodded and sat up, He kissed my cheek and I felt my cheek burning.

"Thanks hyungie.." He cracked a tiny smile and I smiled widely. I got up with my arm around his shoulder and we walked back to the dorm. Soohyun was waiting outside for us with Hoon.

"Kiseop! AJ!" Soohyun smiled at me and I smiled.

"Where have you both been?"

"AJ..felt shy so I cheered him up." Hoon smiled and ran back in,

"Hyung?" Soohyun looked at me, then he smiled at AJ who was resting his head at the crook of my neck. I smiled sheepishly.

"I think..Kevin should sleep with Eli and Dongho with you.. I can share my room with Hoon and AJ. They don't seem comfortable with the others." Soohyun immediately nodded.

"I agree. I'll move my things to Dongho's room." I smiled and thanked him.

"Kiseoppie..who am I going to sleep with?" I smiled at the awakened AJ.

"You and Hoon are going to sleep in one room with me." He hummed again while hugging me. I hugged him back and we walked to my room. Soohyun's bag was gone and I sat AJ down on one of the beds. I ran down to get Hoon and he followed me up to the room. When we reached the room, he ran and plopped on one of the bed at the right side.

"I'm taking this!" I chuckled at his hyperactiveness.

"I'll take the middle so either of you can ask me for any help." They both nodded and Hoon ran somewhere else. That was when I realised AJ. who was asleep on the bed. I smiled and made my way to him. I covered him with the blanket and kissed his head.

"Goodnight, Kitty. See you tomorrow." After saying that, I saw a smile stretching slowly on AJ's lips. I smiled widely and changed for sleep. I allowed Hoon to wear my Bunny pyjamas and he agreed immediately. After changing, he got on his bed and I closed the door. I switched the air-conditioner on and all three of us slept, hoping the best will come soon.

 

AJ's so cute in this story. ..Like REALLY CUTE! Kiseop is so sweet to both of them. Another quick update. I will continue updating until I run out of ideas so.. :D Chapter 4 is coming soon as well! Don't go offline! Wait for a while and you will see Chapter 4 soon! XD