chapter 25: promise

commonly different
chapter 25: promise

sunnys pov



"appa.." i called him he stood up from sitting.

"i didnt know you live together." he said. he is serious.

"yes. i love her appa. you know that right? " i said.

"of course shes your best friend." huh i thought he knew it already??????



"ahh,yes ofcourse. why are you here?" i asked.

"well, its about your marriage. i am not forcing you anymore." he said. oh really.

"thank you appa!!!" i said and hugged him.

"slowdown..i already talk to your brother. i just..i was just reminded by your mom."he said and patted my back.

"thank you appa thank you thank you!!" i said i am really happy i am free!!!

"so where are you going i heard from taeyeon that you will be having your vacation." he asked.

"well i want to relax..i have finished the project so i decided to have a break." i said.

"well i hope you enjoy your break. take care always." he said.

"i will appa. thank you again." i said

"oh taeyeon-ah i will be leaving now. i hope you will keep your words take care of my sunny okay. bye." father said and leaves as i shut the door. i ran to my beloved.

"tae~ i am not going to marry that sungmin anymore!!! yey!!" i scream.

"thats good." she said and smiles

"from now on we will stay together. we need to pack our things so we can have our celebration!! pali! pali!" i said. i tap her as i push her to walk upstairs.



end of sunnys pov





taeyeons pov.



shes really happy. just like a kid happily humming while packing our things.

this adorable person...



i should make you happy for you will needed it..before i end this relationship we have.



[flashback…



earlier..



the doorbell rang.. i look at the security cam. its..mr lee.

i open the door and welcome him.



"wheres sunny? " he ask without greetings from him and from me.

"shes upstairs. i will call her please come in." i said.

"wait. i have seen the photos. are you playing with her?" he asked. i stop on my track and look at him i answered sincerely.

"i have no bad intentions to your daughter sir. i already talk this over with your son. i love her and i know this relationship wasnt suppose to exist. i am not regretting this but if you will let her live by her accordance i promise i will leave her, but i will need time." i said.



"well then. can you call sunny. i want to talk to her." he said.

i can feel this uneasiness in my chest. and its hard to admit but talking to mr.lee was a lot harder than to his son.i am nervous when i am telling him the words.



end of flashback]


i hugged this girl in front of me..

"taeng~" she whined.

"ssssshhh...dont say anything your ruining my moment." i hugged her tightly.

"youre happy..i knew you would." she turn to face me and let me hugged her again.

happy.. i am for now,i am also treasuring this moment that i never know when to lasts...



end of taeyeons pov.



back to america..



jessicas pov



"tiffany, i told you its okay. you keep on apologizing since you got those memories of yours." i said. dodging her face towards me.



"its because i know that i caused you so much troubles..and you took care of me. thank you jessi~" she whines while she tries her best to kiss me. shes being her playful self again.



"hey its fine now..and stop it yuri might-"



*ehem~



yuri interrupt as she walked in the room without us noticing her.

tiffany stop herself and goes back to her bed.

"hi yul~ i just...want to thank sica and oh you too." she said and stands. oh what is she thinking..

"na ah- not so fast." i said as i grab her hand and pull her to sit back at her bed. she merongs.

"i just want to thank yuri" she said. and pouted.

"then just say it to her no need to hug or kiss or any touching involve." i said.

"ohhh..posessive sica." she said shes teasing.

"yah, stop it.." i said glaring at her. yuri giggles.. and i turn my gaze at her.

"hey, relax, tiffany seems pretty alright now." she said.

"yeah i am pretty and i am alright so can we you know get me out here." she says.so thats why shes acting all around.



"your cheerful..but we still need to wait for the doctors to finish there observations." yuri said.



"dont buy her act yul. and no returning to korea unless i am with you." i said to tiffany.



"but, oh i knew it. you just want to be all over yuri." she said and smirks. yeah its one reason and the other is to confront taeyeon.



"yeah whatever...yul~ i am hungry lets buy something to eat i am sure tiffany wants to eat too." she said.

"uhmm changing the topic ...clever jung...i want some borritos and nachos.i think i am craving for them." she said as she flashes her eyesmile



"alright lets go yul." i said and link my arms to her.



end of jessicas pov.



tiffanys pov.

i really wanted to get out in this hospital..i want to see taeyeon. hug her. kiss her.

but seems like impossible since she has sunny.

i want to know if i have a room to her heart. i want to know what happened when i didnt came back . how do they end up together and the last thing i want to know is that....



do i still have a space to enter her life. even as a...



friend.

few more moments.. jessie and yuri went back. i happily ate my food then a few more minutes the doctor came with my lab results.

"miss hwang how are you feeling?" he asked.

"i am pretty alright,so can we move on to my results..pleaaase?" i asked.

"very well then..your brain was.at its normal state but you can still experience light dizziness but its normal. and aside from that your good to go. just dont stress yourself too much." he said.

"so it means that i can leave now?" i ask.

"exactly. " he said. great.

"thanks doc." i said and smiles

"your welcome and take your medicine if you felt dizzy okay? i better go now. take care." he said and left.

"jessi.. you heard him." i whined.

she rolls her eyes.

"fine. fine. but we wont be staying for too long." she said.

"aww~~ alright. so lets leave tomorrow!" i said happily.

"no. next week take your rest now." she said coldy. "aish! please" i said and pouted.

"take it or leave it!" she said. i puff my cheeks.

"alright.i take it." i said.. its a waste i need to wait until next week. but i guess its better then never.





a/n: who sees the DKFC??ph. sone? Im unable to go. but I am excited for there next concert here.. ^_^

I am stuck doing the next chapter..I cant finish it..aishhh...and yes its a sunyeon.

sorry for the errors.

thank u subscribers and commentors welcome back.

dont forget to subscribe and comment. until the next update. bye~