Chapter 32: tears of the broken strings

commonly different

 

Chapter 32: tears of the broken strings

 

 

 

“do you still love me taetae?”

 

 

 

"i loved you before, but i can't afford to let go of her now... i need my light when everything seems so dark... she's been the sunshine of my life and i love her..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i was supposed to say this but i cant utter a word...

why i can't i tell her those words.

She giggles…

 

“you didn’t say no, you didn’t say yes….what’s that supposed to mean… well it’s been four years right? It’s that much, you probably have someone else…” she said averting her eyes somewhere else without looking at me.

 

 

“I am with…” I was about to tell her about sunny.

 

“the café girl? Or sunny… yeah I remember the scene at the car park.” She said, I let go of her hand.

 

“and I remember how you lied to me when I am asking about my past. why did you do that?” she asked again. Now she’s facing me and I can see how hurtful her expression was.

 

 

“I- I am sorry…I thought it’s for the better.” I answered. This time a tear escaped her eyes.she wipes it using the back of her hand.

 

 

 

“yeah…for the better… sorry I can’t stop my tears… you probably think that I am so fool for you.” she said. I wanted to comfort her but it will do no good.

 

“no, your not a fool.” I manage to say.

 

“taetae somehow you’ve change.. you’ve change a lot.”

 

I was just there listening to her… I nodded at her last words yes, I do change.

 

 

“so let’s break up. This time let’s make it official.” She suddenly said and it makes me astonished. She laugh a little, maybe because of my reaction.

 

 

“what?? As long as I can remember we really didn’t end anything… which means the way you being with sunny was cheating.” She said she was no longer crying.

 

 

“fine so how should we end it?” I asked and then…

 

 

 

*SLAPS*

 

 

“cheater!” she exclaimed. This was not like a joke or anything I swear that slap was like hell…

 

“taeyeon! I hate you let’s break up.” She said. I touch and caress my cheek that I can’t feel.

 

“yah~ why did you do tha-“ I was going to ask until a soft pair of lips was placed to mine. I didn’t react I just let her. It was a long but simple kiss. Thankfully there’s no kids playing here and no one was around at this time.

 

 

Slowly she parted...

 

 

“there, all over. Did it hurt that much?” she said as she turn her back at me. I find it awkward but she starts a conversation again.

 

 

“yeah it hurts. You didn’t have to do that.” I said still caressing my cheek.

 

 

“well, I felt much better… if it hurt that much then think about this…” she said..

 

“waking up and realize that you have lost the most important person you treasure, what will you feel? Does it hurt? yes, so much. I still can feel that pain. So don’t ask me to be a friend to you, I am in bitterness for a moment now. But I am happy to see you today.” She continued. I can’t see her face as she was not facing me.

 

 

“taetae… goodbye.” she said and walks away from me. I can’t utter a word. I just let her go…

 

 

I look at the ground… I saw some drops of water on the floor. There’s no sign of raining. It’s from her. She was crying…

 

Then I look at my hand I didn’t notice that I was clenching my fist.

A drop of water was on it too… but it wasn’t from tiffany…

 

It was from me…

 

Tears are also streaming down my eyes…

 

 

End of taeyeon’s pov.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov.

 

 

I have no one to lean on right now… I walk away from that place…

I don’t know why I end up being at that park… but what’s even worst is that we are officially over.

 

Walking around will dry my tears too.

 

I have no ties, or string that connects us together…It’s for the better… there’s no hope for me…

 

She didn’t kiss back nor hugged me for comfort.

 

I was a pitiful person right now…

 

I wish jessi was with me…

 

I wasn’t paying attention … I just walk I don’t know where to go…

 

“thank you for making my job easier…” a man in front of me said.

 

Then he walk pass by me.

 

I didn’t get him…

 

And I was not in my mood to think about him.

 

I told jessi that I will go home late. Now where to go? I should have make friends when I was here.

 

I guess shopping can kill the time for me.

 

 

End of tiffany’s pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“so, this is the best you have got?” a man with a black coat asked.

 

 

“for now yes.” Another man replied having a camera around his neck.

 

 

“what else happened there?”

 

 

“there’s slapping I don’t know I can’t come near them, she has bodyguards around the place. I was thankful that my lens can caught up. I don’t want to get beaten into pulp if the guards will see me.” He replied.

 

 

“hmmm..it was not enough. But it will do. It’s better to have one.”

 

“oh before I forgot I have another one. If you can give me extra credits I might include it.” The man said.

 

“really? Let me see” the man wearing a coat said. He handed another picture.

 

 

“what’s with her?” he said as he was about to crumple the picture.

 

 

“I will take credits…I was there close enough.” The man with the camera said.

 

“it’s like a date…then they were doing stuffs until the woman on the first picture came in she’s in rage. then I followed her because you told me to give an eye to the both. Oh, maybe that’s why she was slapped right into the face. Hahaha daebak. Girls are weird.” He said childishly.

 

 

 

“here, and here’s for the credit. Keep everything shut or I will keep your life for the better.” The man in a coat handed another envelope.

 

“jjang, ara ara…I mind my business only, sungmin-ssi is right you are a good payer. Ahh..here is my number in case you have extra work for me. I am always free.” The man in a camera said and handed him a card.

 

“oh and here is a bonus…it was shot last night same girl at the café.” He throws another picture at the table before leaving.

It was taeyeon and hyuna.

 

“I guess this will cause them problem but I doubt that this will end her relationship to that kim. She’s a fool in love. She was even cheating behind sunny. How dare her to say that she loves my sister. I am right all along. I should have do this from the start.” The man wearing a coat clenching his fist and was angry. It was no other than donghae.

 

 

It was dark and visiting hours was over.

 

Taeyeon went back to pick sunny.

 

“do you want to have something before we get home?” taeyeon asked.

 

Sunny didn’t reply she was just there sitting at the car seat.

 

“are you alright? You look tired.” Taeyeon asked. This time sunny look at taeyeon and suddenly kissed her it was rough kiss no gentleness in it. Taeyeon was confused but she didn’t stop sunny. As they parted taeyeon spoke up.

 

“is there any problem?” taeyeon asked sensing that sunny was hiding something.

 

“no, nothing it’s just that I missed you.” She answered and held taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“let’s get home.” Sunny said. Taeyeon nodded and starts to drive.

 

 

She’s hiding something…-taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: woah...it's a tiring chapter to do... so taeny is over...dandyu shippers celebrate!

so is it the end for taeny??  donghae is up to something...

alright...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY COMMENTERS AND READERS CONTINUE SUBSCRIBING!
VOTERS JJANG.

oh and i have a new fic...

 

 

we found love in a hopeless place

its a TAENY... so locksmiths give it up...take a sneak peek...

 

my next update will probably next week...but i won't promise anything.
^______^

~OUT