chapter 23: unfinished memories

commonly different
chapter 23: unfinished memories one day i was working at a cafe when a young man went to the cashier..



he is handsome. but my taetae is way better than him.



he became a regular customer.yes from what he was doing i guess he is hitting on me his name was lee donghae. i didnt entertain him or what and i didnt tell taeyeon because i know i can handle it myself.



he was bugging me until i decided to leave the cafe and find another one.i get rid of him.good job and a round of applause for me.i found another cafe but this time its a high class cafe. bussiness man are always here. and they wont take that long.



yeah i am a very loyal one, well for taeyeon i guess.



then a man who had a familiar face came in. its that bug who keeps on hitting on me. arghhh!!! screw this and for the very best part i am the one who was assign to serve them.

as i walk near the place on the very last corner of the cafe, he look at me and smiles. he greeted me i just bows and get back to my business.

and not too long i saw another man walk in. guess who ..



yes your right its mr.kim

i switch places to another crew to avoid them. but to my luck the table that needs to be serve was just beside them. atleast it wasnt them. then i cant avoid myself to eavesdrop..



i hear them they are talking about someone who was being killed. i can hear taeyeons name. oh my will they kill taetae?? but he was his father!! no its taeyeons....mom.



"take this offer, or you will regret everything from now on." mr.kim said.

then donghae accepted it.



the customer called my attention for i was too busy eavesdropping. i say sorry. i start panicking i left the customers dumbfounded. i run to my manager and said i have an emergency. then i went to the dressing room to change. i walk at the backdoor. and walk through the side. taetae i need to tell you this shes not picking up. i am in a hurry.



"did you know something?? how long are you listening??" mr.kim asked. i was struck frozen seeing him in front of me. how did he.



"i know nothing." i said i swear i am shivering. this i am feeling is fear. where is that man? no maybe he was after taeyeon.



"haha.. you look so afraid miss.hwang."mr.kim said he was about to hold my shoulder. i step back out of my instinct.



"woah, i wont hurt you nor my daughter, i guess your thinking too much. just be careful on your way home." he said. his smile its not normal. after that i still called taeyeon still shes not picking up.



i walk towards the street and waited for a cab and i dont want to take a bus anymore.



then someone tap my shoulders. i froze thinking who could that be.

its its...everything was black...





i woke up. my head hurts. aww.



its very comfortable here. i sat. i look at my surroundings its very beautiful beside me there was a beautiful scenery of seoul.

and on another side there was a very big mirror i can see that i am yeah i am.



F*** i curse myself what did i do?? what happen? i stand and i am still wearing my pants i am just half .

i look for my clothes that are arrange neatedly and my purse too. all are still there i look at my phone it has missed calls. taeyeon.



i look at the time its still not dark outside and its just an hour since i was abducted? i am fine i wasnt or something. the last thing i remember was theres this man and thats all.

wait taeyeon i need to go home. i dress and get out of this luxurious room. on my way out. i saw the man whom i least wanted to see. its...



that man.



he handed me a envelop i look at it and it was me sleeping on his body. from the photo looks like i am making out with him. theres few more but i didnt look for more. i slap him hard.



"how could you!" then i start to cry.they set me up. i was about to punch her but he held my arm.



"stop before i lose my patience.leave taeyeon or do you want me to give those to her?...you choose..either way it has the same result. my job here is done." he said and left.



then my phone rings.



its taeyeon..i didnt answer instead i decided to went back to our apartment.

when i got back..





she welcome me to an embrace her face was full of worries.

as i feel her warmth i cant stop my tears ..they fall..she asked why..

"my boss got angry at me and fired me." i lied what am i suppose to say??

"pany its okay its there loss..now now..stop crying..i dont like seeing u like that." she said as she kisses my crown. if only you knew taeyeon.

i am sorry...the next day i receive a call its from that random guy again.. i answered.



"when do you plan to leave her? or should i send the photos? " he asked.

"next week i promise i - i will leave." i said as i cry again..this is so hard for me..i know its his fault ,they plan all of this..his father did this right..or that scumbag.

cheating and ruining taeyeons trust..i wont take it. its better if i will just lie. yes thats the least i can do.

"taetae.. i will be leaving. i am sick of this life of ours..dont look for me." i texted her my message. i know she will be hurt.



of course me also...



i receive a reply from taeyeon and she was calling nonstop for almost a week. it really breaks my heart..

"my angel where have you gone?"



"its me taeyeon.lets talk and work things out."



"tiffany please i wanted to see you. i want to hear everything from you"



"did you find someone new? please reply or answer my calls"



"its okay for me. cheat on me if you want i wont care just dont leave me."i cant take this anymore..shes too hurt..she was more hurt than me. how can she say those words.





then i receive a call to that ing bastard.. he wanted me to see him to the cafe. and there i saw him.



he give me a bag and a key..i look at the bag its full of money.

i look at him.

"nice work. you can know live peacefully. your car was outside too."he said.

" you." i said calmly. he smiled.

"your welcome i will leave now. nice working with you." he said and was about to left .

"wait!" i called him and throw the key and the bag at him.

"i change my mind do whatever you want and tell your boss that i change my mind." i said and walk pass him.

"youll regret this."he said.

"tae wait for me i will be back..i am sorry" i reply.



she calls.this time i answer it.



"fany..pany..i am sorry"she said



"pabo!! i should say that i will be there i am sorry. wait for me." i said as i halt a cab.



i should have trusted our relationship..it wont easily break.



on our way i told the driver to make the car move faster..and he did.

the taxi driver didnt saw a car approaching at our lane it just happen so fast..then...

"taeyeon"..



thats the last thing i can remember..



"taeyeon" thats the last name i called...



a/n: its going to end very soon..



or not..what do you think?

thanks for the comments daebak! and subscribers totally jjang!!
dont hate me please~
^_^

I have my new fic its a jeti one.
entitled:thorns of faith and love
you can check it out. thanks.