chapter 22: lost memento

commonly different
chapter 22: lost memento

i arrive jessi didnt say anything anymore.

she just let me go. i told mr. and mrs.jung that i want to explore and be independent and they let me so. while krystal was there beside jessica. and from her eyes i can see that she was mad at me.



anyway i am looking forward to see my dear taeyeon..she said that she will pick me up. where is she??

oh there she is waving and jumping. i smiled immediately as i saw her. such a dork.



"pani-fany ah" she called.

i hugged her.

"taetae i miss u." i said pouting.

"i miss u too." she said. "you have a place to stay?" she asked.

"yeah i do, but i will need to find a job if i wanted to stay for..." i said..



"for what??" she asked.

"for..forever." i said and saw her eyes sparks. she seem happy about my news. we enter her car. she was now the one to drive.



i raise an eyebrow as bewilderment.



"what i can drive...about a job, work as my stress reliever." she said grinning.

"what?!" i asked her.



"what its not that hard." she said.i smacked her shoulder. this ert.

"yah! your a byuntae! i have my bachelor degree you know!" i scolded her.

"hey what byun? what are you thinking?? your the one whose ert. when i say stress reliever i mean you will chat with me. tell stories. accompany me when i am alone.have some lunch,dinner." she said and now i swear i am blushing.



she laughs..oh i miss that laugh.

then after a week we have been officially in a relationship. i have my work.but my salary was not appealing. my problem of finding my place was resolve.

i am happy , she bought the apartment that i was living in. i mean the whole building shes the new owner. but i still pay for my rent eventhough its pretty cheap.

our relationship was secret i dont want to ruin her image.but i am happy. well her hidden bodyguards probably know it and her best friend sunny...

it was fun being with the one i love.

one day she take me to her place,its big enough to play a soccer on there garden..i met her stepmom and his father.but we hardly talk at that time since they will be out of town.

and what else do you want to know..we make out.



our first night





..i felt like we are highschool students whose hiding from reality just like a teenage dream.



we live through it..and like addiction we had done it everytime we have time. and those times seems like every single day when she was not overseas. she almost lives in my apartment when shes here in korea. should i say her apartment.



but secrets cant keep forever.





a photo of us kissing at the beach was taken and brought to mr.kim.

he was not please to see the photos.

he went to me. at the apartment. that time taeyeon was not around the country and our photo was taken last day before she went out of the country.





"how much do you need to leave my daughter. you wont do any good and you will just ruin her image and our reputation do you know what i mean?" he said his words are true.

"i am sorry sir. but i think what your doing is very unappropriate. i love your daughter." i said.

"really, i was never wrong. i look up to taeyeons expenses. she was spending unusual than before...perhaps its because of you... i know the company you are working. your salary wasnt enough to rent your apartment and sustain your living expenses." he said smirking. i didnt say a word.

"if you wont say anything then its fine. i dont know whats running on her mind..i better talk to her too. sorry to ruin your weekend have a good rest though." he said and leaves. i was speechless.. and somehow i can feel the fear.

i walk to my room after closing the door.. then his words strucks me..i will do no good to taeyeon..

she arrived its dark already. she visited me today. she was gasping did she run?



"tippani..i know father had been here what did he tell you?. what did he do?!"she said shes a bit panicking.

"he just talk to me." i said. she held my shoulders and stare in front of me.

"i-i needed to know.. " she pleased and i told her what her father tell me.

"did he called you?" i asked.

"yeah,he thought that i was just playing around.but i told him that i wasnt. " she said.

"you should have said yes. i think he will do something to make us apart."i said. she hugged me.

"he left a warning..i wont accept to be the heiress anymore.if i am without you then everything is useless." she said what the hell is she talking about.

"no..you dont need to do that. i know how much they hated me. and i know this is not right. lets just forget everything. i am sorry.." i said crying on her shoulder.

i am just a burden to taeyeon.

"i dont like to hear a word from you..listen lets get together." she said

"but taetae..your father-" she cutted my words.

"dont mind him..so will you live with me?? i cant give you everything like we used to but we will have a normal life.i wil promise so will you stay by my side?" she said and hugged me.

"yes..i will taeyeon, as long as your with me." i said and kissed her.

sunny also left a warning since taeyeon left there house..



"leave her alone, or you will suffer with her for the rest of your lives." sunny said.i know she was just concern to taeyeon.

but we stil end up together. i got fired from that company and i cant apply to a professional job as well as taeyeon.



we started to do things on our own she casually rejects help from sunny and hyoyeon. we live contentedly on a small apartment we work part time jobs and we manage to have time for each other and date occassionaly.



i was washing the dishes when she kisses my neck..she misses me.





"i love you. don't ever dare forget that even the heavens and earth will hate you, i will be there right beside you." she said and hugged me tightly.



we have adjusted to everything we lived happily taeyeon and i for a year and so.





then the most hated part happened...



a/n: whew...so the most hated part.what could it be??…next chapter last part of tiffanys memory.

thanks for the upvote.

Yume-Zatto and killavibes

thanks for the comments! subscribers and readers thank you too.

keep it coming and subscribe!