chapter 14: how to deal

commonly different

 tiffanys pov..

 

i am glad that taeyeon will be accompanying me. and weve met 5 years ago.. thats good but i think shes hiding something.. i hope i can recall more memories when i get back there. last night i asked jessi about the memory i recall about us.

she said that when i get to korea we never talk and she came here when she was called by the embassy about me when i got to an accident. i am waiting at the lobby working hours is about to end. jessi and yuri was not here they left early in the morning to visit other branch of the kim corp. while i told jessi that i will stay here with taetae.. i love it when i am calling her by that name it sound so cute.. how did i end up calling her taetae..

 

"tiffany-ssi lets go." taeyeon said snapping me from my thoughts. i followed her. we enter her car. and we drive off..

 

 

its in front of a park.

 

 

"here we are.." taetae said.

"here..i thought i am a student?"

 

"yes you are but you are lost at that time.." taeyeon said.

"can you please tell me how did it happened taetae" i asked i am carried away that i start calling her taetae. she tell the story..while shes telling the story the scenes starts to flood my mind.

 

[flashback..

i was walking around the streets.. its been a week since i came here. i miss jessi..eventhough i am with my groupmates i still find it lonely. wondering to this place that i am not familiar with i guess i overdid the walking. i know how to speak this language but not that fluently..we used to live here before we migrated to US. before that accident that killed my parents. remembering them i let out a tear. i missed them..all of them.. i should get back its getting dark.. while walking i saw a park and theres someone who was sitting at a bench. then a bunch of guys surrounding the area where she sat she didnt notice them..i ran towards the girl thinking that shes in trouble...

while i am about to grab her arm a tall man pulled me and twist my arm to my my back and pull me up it hurts that i whinced in pain.

i shouted "run!"

the girl looked at me and giggled.

"let her go." she said. "but director.." the man complained she glare at the man.

"let her go now." she said and the man immediately let go of me..

i fell on the ground. she handed me her hand. i took it and stands..

"leave us alone." she again ordered.and the man retrieved. she look at me. 

"i am sorry about that." she said and bows. the darkness was now covering the sky.

"its okay you dont need to do that."i said. while rubbing my shoulder to ease the pain.

"are you alright? do u want me to take you to a hospital? and why did you do that?" she asked.

"i thought they are going to abduct you or do something bad.and i am fine.." i said. she giggles.

"so you try to save me..from my bodyguards. havent you noticed that they wear same uniforms.your lucky they didnt chop your neck."she said and laughs again.

"its not funny you arrogant brat." i said in english knowing that she wont understand.

 

"so miss why are you here?"she said. i knew she dont understand english

. "i-i..am j- just walking around." i said. its embarassing if she knew that i am lost.

"oh..i see..you arent lost are you? " she said in english. woah how can she..oh my she totally understand what i have said earlier. ahhh stupid me. now i am red as tomato.

"hello..miss are you deaf??" she asked teasing me.

" i think i should bring you to the hospital?" she said.

"i am fine and i am not deaf either..but..." i said maybe i need some directions too.

"but what?" she said.

"i-i think i am a little lost..can you accompany me back to my place" i shyly said.

"haha..dont worry i will drive you back. give me you address." she said. shes kind but a little arrogant. we ride to a car with a driver i guess shes rich like jessi. (remember tiffanys first impression to taeyeon when they meet at the us)

tiffany was back in front of her hotel safe and sound.

"thank you so much ahhmm..." i said and tilted my head.

"taeyeon..my name is taeyeon" she said and smiled dorkly.

"thank you taeyeon and nice to meet you." i said.

"nice to meet you too." she said.

"oh by the way, i hope this is not our last chance seeing each other. always remember me. the arrogant brat, taeyeon who saves you" she said while raising her brows and smile cheekily.

"yah..i wish this will be the last!" i said and merongs.

she waves goodbye and left. awkwardly truth i am the usual me when i am with her..very comfortable.

end of flashback]

 

taeyeon was still storytelling. now my head hurts again..

[flashback..

"pani-fany ah" someone called me.

"ms.kim thank u for the interview." i said its taeyeon and we are inside room with other people they are my group. another memories...

"leave her alone, or you will suffer with her for the rest of your lives." this time its not a voice..its a woman..who is she??

 

....

 

i am doing the dishes when someone hugged me and kissed the back of my neck.

 

end of flashback.]

 

aww my head hurts..my pace of breathing and my heartbeat was fast..i am sweating at this cold time. "fany-ah are you alright you seemed not fine." taetae said.. "i am alright..i will just need to take my medicine." i said convincing her.wait did she called me fany? "no i will drive you back to your hotel." she said. and guide me. she was holding my shoulder for support. this is the first time she did that. i feel so secured and safe with her. we arrive at the hotel.. "ahh..its alright..i can manage from here." i said she looks at me..those eyes of her its full of concern. "no i will walk you to your room. i am guessing that yuri and jessica hasnt coming back yet. i need to make sure that you are alright..yuri told me that the doctor says you need to rest. i know your not yet recovered. and you look kinda pale." she said clamly. i think shes sweet. i cant help but to agree with her. "thank you taetae.." i said.. she looks away after hearing her name. wait its not her name but its the name i named her. "ahh sorry if i am calling you by that name..you dont mind right??" i said. "yeah i guess so."taeyeon said. we entered my room.. "i think you should take a rest... the kim corp will be having a gathering..i am not sure when but, i hope you and jessica can make it." taeyeon said. she placed me to my bed..she gets a glass of water for me and she sat beside me. "thank u again arrogant brat." i said..i saw her gazing at me. she look surprised. she looks away and stands up..

 

"taetae dont go yet.."i said. why did i say that.. and most of all i am grabbing her arm.. without any word from her she just sat back down she gets her phone and texted someone....

 

"hmm..taetae..did you happened to call me fany-ah?? or i just misheard it." i asked. "sorry i didnt mean to call you-" i cutted her words..

"please get use to call me by that name when we are not at work. i am glad to hear it from you." i said and flashes an eyesmile.

 

my head was still throbbing but not as bad as earlier. theres a warm feeling inside my chest its ticklish..i like this feeling..it always occurs whenever we are together. could this be...

 

[flashback.. "taetae i love you!" ] its me saying i love you to her...

 

 

 

end of tiffanys pov 

 

a/n: taeny.. *author hides*