chapter 26

commonly different
chapter 26: troublesome vacation



"taeyeon!"sunny shouted.

"wae??" taeyeon answered as she slowly opening her eyes.

"wake up!" sunny said as shes jumping up and down to the bed where the lazy girl was lying.

"alright alright.." taeyeon lazily got up from bed.

"you want me to clean you up?" sunny asked.

"yah~i can manage just check our things" taeyeon said.

"its all set." sunny said and smiles.

i went to the bathroom and get ready.







at a hotspring resort somewhere around the world...



"taengoo~ah thanks for the surprise" sunny said as she clings to taeyeon.



"your welcome my bunny, you deserve it." taeyeon said as they went to there room.

"would u like to take a rest first?" taeyeon asked as she opens the door.

"no i am fine." sunny said. as taeyeon locked the door. then sunny backhugged her.

"i miss us." sunny said to a low tone.

"i miss you too, sorry for i was busy that i forget to do my job as your partner." taeyeon said. as she turn to sunny breaking there skinship.

"no,your perfectly fine. sorry if i cause some trouble." sunny replied and hugged her now. taeyeon return the embrace.



taeyeons pov

i will just enjoy this moment with her. i will forget everything and have fun with my beloved savior.



now that i think of it. i wanted her to be happy before i end her world with me. but how can i do that...



well she really wanted us to do the "thing" but how am i suppose to do it if i will just leave her at the end.

how will i stop her, i know she will do something about it since i will end up breaking us apart...what to do???

its still not the right time...and will never be.







"taengoo~ahh" she called me we are still hugging each other.

"uhhmmm...what are your plans for the future?" she asked out of the blue.

"future?" i asked. she look at me but still not breaking our hug. she lean to me until our forehead touches.



i am sorry..



"as long as i am with you i dont care about the future." i said, i wanted to say the truth but not for now..

"awwww~ your super extra sweet" she said and giggles showing her eyesmiling at me. then she stare again at me seriously.

"your not cheating, arent you??" she eyed me. i guess i am surprised by her question.

"no, of course not.you want me to?" i said and giggles.

"YaH! " she shouted and pushed me. she walk towards the bed and sulk there.

"hey, i am just kidding." i said as i am moving closer to her. she looked away and turn her back at me. shes acting up.

"soonkyu~ah come on~"i hummed. she still not facing me.

"alright, if thats what you want..." i said and pulled her that makes us rolled in the bed.this time she laughs.

"i knew it! you better pay~" i said as i go on top of her. then attack her sides. she laughs ger heart out.

"stop~ ahahaha...tae-yeon!~" she said making me stop. i look at her and shes still laughing.



"its like we are like kids again."i said. this time she pulled me and before i knew it we switched places. shes now on top of me sitting at my mid area as shes pushing my shoulders flat on the bed..



"yeah, you always did that to me when were younger...and now its my turn."she said i am expecting her hand on my sides but it didnt come.



until i felt a very sweet and soft lips that i always wanted. this plump luscious lips. and to i didnt kiss back.

"playing hard to get taengoo~" she said and again she kiss me. her hands intertwined with mine.

i tried my best not to respond but its just too impossible.

"mmnnn" she moans as i respond to her request. it really makes me suffer to fight my urge. specially when she moans.it turns me really on and its torturing me. i wanted to loose control but i must not.



our intertwined hands she moves it up to my head. as she deepens our kiss with so much passion. right now i realize that shes making a move to what she wanted.

this is the "thing" right?? and as i thought this will be my agony for a whole week.

"mmmnnnngg~" i growled, or did i just moan?

i am running out of breath, until she parted. huh?

she giggles.

"did you just-" she asked and grins widely. i am blushing badly i swear.



"you do~" she said. then she peck my lips. she giggles.

"taeyeon~ah you-" before she say anything more embarassing things i kissed her i pulled her. she was resisting first but then i continued until she gives in.

i slowly rise to sat up as i was now the one to pushed her and pinned her to this big bed. this way i will be the dominant one and i can take control of myself too.

we start kissing again..this time shes more aggressive, shes biting me. we must stop now before i lose control.

*knock on the door*

"ms.kim, your request are all settled. thank you."

a voice said. oh such a right timing...jjang!!!

i screamed at my thoughts, but this is only the first day. thanks for ruining the moment.

"come on sunny-ah lets eat" i said as i pulled her up.

she pouted. shes upset for someone interrupts our passionate moment.

"lets go..." i said but still shes not moving. shes till pouting. shes really childish at times.

"fine~" i peck her lips and pulled her again to stand. she smiled now.

"oh oohh eh ohhh" she hummed suddenly.

" i got a girl awesome girl..." she sang.

i giggle at her act..

"your overloaded from cuteness.." i murmur. she looked at me and clings to my arm as we walk towards the dining area.





end of taeyeons pov.

next chap sunyeon still..savor it
a/n: sorry for the errors..I wont be updating that much. ..sorry.

thank you for reading,comments,subscribers you guys are awesomeness..

hope you can wait for me until next week.
bye for now.